PDA

View Full Version : Best Linebacker duo ?

steel man
01-10-2009, 09:40 PM
What was the best LBer duo in Steelers History.

A) Jack Lambert and Jack Ham
B) Kevin Greene and Gregg Llyod
C) Levon Kirkland and Chad Brown
D) Jason Glidon and Kendrell Bell
E) Joey Porter and James Farrior
F) James Harrison and Lamarr Woodley
G) or other (please list the duo)

Mr. Goosemahn
01-10-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd have to go with Jack Lambert and Jack Ham.

After them, it might very well be James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley.

steel man
01-10-2009, 11:00 PM
i forgot to list mine but with Lambert and Ham being 1st that who i thought was 1st.....plus Lambert is my favorite player of all time and i tried to play like him from grade school all the way though college.

Lambert and Ham

Smooth Criminal
01-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Gotta be Lambert and Ham. I really think Harrison and Woodley are right after them on the list. Could pass them with another couple years like this one.

savedbygrace89
01-13-2009, 05:46 AM
I would have to say the Best I Remember Seeing was Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd. They were very feared by everyone that had to face them. And what a pick up Greene was from the then Los Angeles Rams, and another nice pickup from that Rams team was a Hall of Famer RB name Jerome Bettis. Good Poll ..

captainjack27
01-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Lambert and Ham

JonasBlane
01-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Harrison and Woodley are probably the best duo in the game today... But they're still not even close to Lambert and Ham.

SCSteeler
01-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Lloyd and anybody!
Greg was SICK!
Still to this day you see the NFL Films of QBs talkin about who they feared the most...Greg Lloyd. And then it would cut to Greg talkin about ripping kids heads off that he played against in grade school.
Remember when he came back from his injury, and the press said he was finished? In that 1st game back he had a couple forced fumbles, couple sacks and after one he grabbed the football and chucked it right at the press box! The guy was a freakin Steeler!

too bad we never saw Lloyd and Lambert!

steel man
01-24-2009, 08:33 PM
too bad we never saw Lloyd and Lambert!

i hear ya man....that would have been sick!....if that would have ever happened someone would have died.

Mr. Stiller
01-25-2009, 09:23 PM
I think it's best Trio of LB's would be more fitting:

1) Ham, Lambert, Russell
2) Lloyd, Kirkland, Greene
3) Harrison, Woodley, Farrior(Timmons?)

SCSteeler
01-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I think it's best Trio of LB's would be more fitting:

1) Ham, Lambert, Russell
2) Lloyd, Kirkland, Greene
3) Harrison, Woodley, Farrior(Timmons?)

I say it's a draw.

JonasBlane
01-26-2009, 04:40 AM
Ham, Lambert and Russell still take the trio I think. Next year though, I think Harrison, Woodley, Farrior and Timmons could catch them for our best LB core ever.