PDA

View Full Version : Tough schedule in 2009?

HellonEarth84
01-14-2009, 07:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken, we get the NFC South - Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa, and New Orleans.

All very good teams. I assume there will be the annual Pittsburgh, San Diego, and Indy games as well (for TV Ratings ofcourse).

Another 11-5 season next year? The difference will be that Miami and the Jest won't be that good next year.

AntoinCD
01-15-2009, 02:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken, we get the NFC South - Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa, and New Orleans.

All very good teams. I assume there will be the annual Pittsburgh, San Diego, and Indy games as well (for TV Ratings ofcourse).

Another 11-5 season next year? The difference will be that Miami and the Jest won't be that good next year.

We play Indy, Baltimore and Denver. The Dolphins will get SD and Pitt. I wouldn't worry about the NFC South except Carolina and Atlanta depending where they are. And I think we play the AFC South as well. It will be tough but if you wanna be good you have to beat good teams

Bigburt63
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM

ya we dont get pitt or SD, not because of ratings, but because we didnt win our division, so we dont have to play the other division winners

FlyingElvis
01-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Doesn't it figure that the year we don't win the division Indy fails to win theirs, too?? Indy may as well still be in the AFC East. lol

Bostonsportlova
02-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Pitt had a very hard season this year and ended up winning the super bowl, who knows what will happen