PDA

View Full Version : Cavs/Pistons game

05-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Who wins in game 5?

danman253
05-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Pistons by a fairly large margin. no way they lose in the Palace.

KILLERSANTA
05-17-2006, 03:23 PM
pistons, even though i hope they lose

Moses
05-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Cavaliers are playing amazing right now and they have the momentum. Despite this, they're the underdogs. I think LeBron has a huge game and the Cavs take it by 5 points.

slightlyaraiderfan
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
<see Fred Savage's sig>

Scotty D
05-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Pistons.

Shiver
05-17-2006, 03:46 PM
God I hope the Cavs win. Too bad i'll miss the ending, to watch Lost.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Pistons by 20.

Nerv
05-17-2006, 05:53 PM

You have been voted out of Michigan. Cheering against the Pistons and for the Cowboys, we don't want you here!

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 06:29 PM

You have been voted out of Michigan. Cheering against the Pistons and for the Cowboys, we don't want you here!

JX-33
05-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Detroit, even though I hope Cleveland wins. For one, I'm a fan of the Cavs. I also hate the Pistons, so it would be fun hearing them complain about losing. I doubt it will happen though.

Geo
05-17-2006, 06:34 PM
A host of credit to the Cavs for actually winning two games, but they won't be returning to Detroit after tonight.

WMD
05-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Pistons are playing like crap again.

Shiver
05-17-2006, 07:11 PM
:D

05-17-2006, 07:13 PM
50-45 at half

05-17-2006, 07:14 PM
So far so good.

Shiver
05-17-2006, 07:19 PM
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

bearsfan_51
05-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Pistons by 20.
Better hope the Pistons have a huge 4th quarter.

bearsfan_51
05-17-2006, 08:09 PM
:lol: :lol:
Rasheed Wallace can eat the caca.

05-17-2006, 08:56 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/dankadar/Rasheedcopy.jpg

05-17-2006, 08:57 PM

HA!

jetvilma51
05-17-2006, 08:58 PM
ummm.... is it... noo... i will guess the cavs :D

Fred Savage
05-17-2006, 08:58 PM
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES
To great marketing

danman253
05-17-2006, 08:59 PM
**** Rasheed.

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 09:02 PM
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES
To great marketing

hahaha this series is not over game six will be real good but the pistons will be able to win with their backs to the wall

05-17-2006, 09:05 PM

Hmmmmmm, Danman your right again (sarcasm)

I called this one (cocky)

Good job Cavs!

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 09:08 PM
you still loose in game seven all the cavs are doing is giving the pistons a scare and making them work harder

familyguy555
05-17-2006, 09:12 PM
the refs are horrible

Moses
05-17-2006, 09:13 PM
the refs are horrible

http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj/FLClipart/Nouns/food&drink/wine.gif

danman253
05-17-2006, 09:14 PM

Good job Cavs!

I love how Cav fans are all now jumping on the bandwagon.

detroit4life

Good job Cavs!

exactly

No one that is going about now is a bandwagon fan, nice try.

We just know when to talk.

danman253
05-17-2006, 09:16 PM

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.

beardown54
05-17-2006, 09:16 PM

Good job Cavs!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As if they weren't Cavs fans before tonight? LMAO.

Your reasoning scares me sometimes.

Who would talk s--- after the first two games of the series?

beardown54
05-17-2006, 09:17 PM

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.

hmm... not posting?

a possibility? nah. :roll:

mcdlaxbonz13
05-17-2006, 09:17 PM
because you dont support a loosing team when they get beat that bad. lol i mean what were we to say.

Geo
05-17-2006, 09:18 PM
A host of credit to the Cavs for actually winning two games, but they won't be returning to Detroit after tonight.
Well, maybe they won't. :)

GG, Detroit. This could be the worse upset loss in years.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/dankadar/Rasheedcopy.jpg
Once an idiot, always an idiot. And the guy jinxed them too, LOL.

detroit4life
that they'll make it close and its only one game. We're here after we lost. You only support the team if they're winning yea thats a true fan

danman253
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 09:21 PM

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.

he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron

05-17-2006, 09:23 PM

hmm... not posting?

he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron

Just keep grasping for those straws as I get ready to go to my third game of this series.

Hey, go to any of these games in Detroit? No. Oh. Way to go, No. 1 Pistons SuperFan.

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 09:25 PM
anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go

beardown54
05-17-2006, 09:25 PM

hmm... not posting?

That doesn't mean nobody was a fan. Maybe we didn't want to post. Stop jumping to your own little conclusions about everything.

Which thread in particular are you referring to? I've avoided the off-topic section like a plague lately. Have you ever seen me post on an NBA-related, non-Bulls thread? No. I very rarely post in OT anymore at all. However, I just finished watching the game, and, seeing as it was a great game, wanted to come here to discuss it. That doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for the Cavs all along, just that I hadn't discussed it.

Why the hell are you a Pistons fan anyway? Aren't you from Illinois? What's with you, your brother, and your bandwagon teams? Do you have any connection with the Seahawks, Michigan, etc.? No. So I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan.

Stop being so bitter about one loss. According to you guys, it means nothing anyway.

05-17-2006, 09:26 PM
anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go

Trust me, I'm not "rich" by any stretch of the imagination. No one from NE Ohio is. I'm just a fan.

danman253
05-17-2006, 09:28 PM

hmm... not posting?

That doesn't mean nobody was a fan. Maybe we didn't want to post. Stop jumping to your own little conclusions about everything.

Which thread in particular are you referring to? I've avoided the off-topic section like a plague lately. Have you ever seen me post on an NBA-related, non-Bulls thread? No. I very rarely post in OT anymore at all. However, I just finished watching the game, and, seeing as it was a great game, wanted to come here to discuss it. That doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for the Cavs all along, just that I hadn't discussed it.

Why the hell are you a Pistons fan anyway? Aren't you from Illinois? What's with you, your brother, and your bandwagon teams? Do you have any connection with the Seahawks, Michigan, etc.? No. So I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan.

Stop being so bitter about one loss. According to you guys, it means nothing anyway.

You were talking about the bulls a month before were you not?

And I'm not a bandwagoner. If you like your teams for about 10 years, which I have with all my teams, you aren't a bandwagoner, you are a loyal fan.

And i'm not bitter, if you have read my posts, i have given props to the Cavs. I am just upset at the bandwagon fans like yourself.

beardown54
05-17-2006, 09:31 PM

yeah, I've been a Bulls fan all my life. Does that mean I'm not allowed to root for Cleveland?

And I'm not a bandwagoner. If you like your teams for about 10 years, which I have with all my teams, you aren't a bandwagoner, you are a loyal fan.

Okay, you chose the 1995 8-8 seahawks out of all the teams you could root for? :lol:

I've liked the Cavs, and rooted for them, for three years now, which, in case you didn't notice, is way before this series was close.

And i'm not bitter, if you have read my posts, i have given props to the Cavs. I am just upset at the bandwagon fans like yourself.

Again... you know what, forget it.

Look dude, you can't argue with me using your own little make-believe rules as guidelines. Stop it. You're embarassing yourself.

detroit4life
05-17-2006, 09:33 PM
you liked the cavs for three years...now i'm just wondering but thats about the same time lebron came in the league right?

danman253
05-17-2006, 09:34 PM

yeah, I've been a Bulls fan all my life. Does that mean I'm not allowed to root for Cleveland?

Okay, you chose the 1995 8-8 seahawks out of all the teams you could root for? :lol:

I've liked the Cavs, and rooted for them, for three years now, which, in case you didn't notice, is way before this series was close.

Again... you know what, forget it.

Look dude, you can't argue with me using your own little make-believe rules as guidelines. Stop it. You're embarassing yourself.

Well you aren't really a cavs fan, you just want to spite detroit then.

I chose Seattle because it was the first football game I saw. I was ten, very impressionable, and I loved them.

Emarrasing myself. I'm not the guy who half the board is calling an asshole.

beardown54
05-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Well you aren't really a cavs fan, you just want to spite detroit then.

*repeatedly bangs head against desk*

if you took that out of my post, then there's really no point in talking with you about this.

Shiver
05-17-2006, 10:13 PM
the refs are horrible

http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj/FLClipart/Nouns/food&drink/wine.gif

Very true :lol:

jriles0522
05-17-2006, 10:20 PM

I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY)

danman253
05-17-2006, 11:13 PM

I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY)
Yes you were, you and DChess can talk, you supported your team from the beginning and i respect that.

Lets get something straight, which Beardown refuses to do.

I am not bashing the Cavaliers in anyway. If they win, they will have earned it and I will give them respect for it. The reason I am posting on these threads is bacause of you bandwagoners. If you were like jriles and DChess, who stood by their team, I wouldn't be complaining. But the likes of Beardown and Cleveland31 I never saw support their team once until tonight.

P-L
05-18-2006, 01:14 AM
Look up my quotes. I said before the play-offs that the two teams who could give the Pistons the most trouble were the Pacers and Cavs. No one believed me. I cannot stand the Pistons-homers. I need out of Michigan now!

jriles0522
05-18-2006, 07:08 AM

Yes you were, you and DChess can talk, you supported your team from the beginning and i respect that.

Lets get something straight, which Beardown refuses to do.

I am not bashing the Cavaliers in anyway. If they win, they will have earned it and I will give them respect for it. The reason I am posting on these threads is bacause of you bandwagoners. If you were like jriles and DChess, who stood by their team, I wouldn't be complaining. But the likes of Beardown and Cleveland31 I never saw support their team once until tonight.

i agree totally about beardown, i dont know how where this guy came from. cleveland31 is always posting in the browns thread so i have no reason to believe hes not a legit cleveland fan, maybe basketball is just his 3rd sport behind football and baseball so he doesnt feel as strongly until last night.

scorchin
05-18-2006, 07:12 AM

I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY) What kinda school are you going to. You type like a total moron. Maybe you should learn how to have a conversation, it will at least make it interesting for the rest of us to try and understand what you are trying to say.

jriles0522
05-18-2006, 08:19 AM

I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY) What kinda school are you going to. You type like a total moron. Maybe you should learn how to have a conversation, it will at least make it interesting for the rest of us to try and understand what you are trying to say.

I'm a sophomore pre-med major at the university of dayton.

danman253
05-18-2006, 09:51 AM
Look up my quotes. I said before the play-offs that the two teams who could give the Pistons the most trouble were the Pacers and Cavs. No one believed me. I cannot stand the Pistons-homers. I need out of Michigan now!

Look, my argue,emt isn't that the Cavs have been lucky, they have been playing great. My problem is with the bandwagoners (which GermaineRace despite your beliefs i am not one.)

eazyb81
05-18-2006, 10:05 AM

I'm a sophomore pre-med major at the university of dayton.

LOL, either you are lying or your 8 year old brother typed that post for you.

For the University of Dayton's sake, I hope you are just lying.

eazyb81
05-18-2006, 10:08 AM

Look, my argue,emt isn't that the Cavs have been lucky, they have been playing great. My problem is with the bandwagoners (which GermaineRace despite your beliefs i am not one.)

I don't get what point you're trying to make. So if you haven't been a lifelong Cavs fan, you can't cheer for them in this series? That's an odd point of view.

I live in a city without an NBA team, so I am really a casual NBA fan and honestly I don't pay much attention until the playoffs. I root for a handful of teams, but I like the Cavs mainly because of Lebron. Am I not allowed to root for them because I haven't cheered for them my entire life?

danman253
05-18-2006, 10:11 AM

I don't get what point you're trying to make. So if you haven't been a lifelong Cavs fan, you can't cheer for them in this series? That's an odd point of view.

I live in a city without an NBA team, so I am really a casual NBA fan and honestly I don't pay much attention until the playoffs. I root for a handful of teams, but I like the Cavs mainly because of Lebron. Am I not allowed to root for them because I haven't cheered for them my entire life?

No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.

05-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Danman quick making retorical arguements.

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat

05-18-2006, 11:58 AM
No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.

Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!

danman253
05-18-2006, 12:47 PM

Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!

I'm not questioning all fans, but rather the people here who say they are.

danman253
05-18-2006, 12:48 PM

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat

point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?

05-18-2006, 01:08 PM
point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?

Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.

danman253
05-18-2006, 01:10 PM

Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.

DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.

05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.

danman253
05-18-2006, 01:16 PM

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.

I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.

05-18-2006, 01:18 PM

I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.

Christ, don't start on someone's spelling. Because, you know, it's YOU'RE, BTW.

danman253
05-18-2006, 01:20 PM
look, no one here is ever gonna agree on this. I vow for a truce, cux this is really getting ugly.

familyguy555
05-18-2006, 03:26 PM

i bet you anything we would of one at least one game with good refs

did u see the lebron push on chauncey goin for the loose ball?

detroit has not been playin like a team tho