PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Possibility?

Deckman
02-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Does anyone think the Giants management would make a move for TJ? I know that they still have to sign Jacobs and he wont be cheap, but if they replaced Toomer with TJ that would set up Manning to put up huge numbers. Burress, TJ, and Smith/Moss/Manningham. That move also sets up the gmen to draft a linebacker with the first pick, which is something they havent done in a while.

giantsfan
02-07-2009, 04:40 PM
I couldn't imagine us signing TJ unless plax was gone and we couldn't swing a trade for Boldin or Edwards. Although I still think Plax will be back and we'll grab a high upside WR on day one to be in position to step in for him should he ever let himself go full ****** again.

I also think we'll let Ward walk while re-signing Brandon Jacobs and giving Eli his extension.

I'm hope we sign Leroy Hill or Michael Boley to play SLB and let kiwi work himself back into DE shape. and then going BPA in the first and looking for a LT and WR in the second.

Big_Pete
03-01-2009, 07:15 AM
I don't think TJ is a real option

he will cost a ton of cash and is the wrong side of 30

we have a good core of young WRs, I don't think many of the free agents are huge enough upgrades to warrant huge money.

If we do go after a vet WR, it will likely be via trade and very likely be either
Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards.

BaLLiN
03-01-2009, 08:41 AM
I don't think TJ is a real option

he will cost a ton of cash and is the wrong side of 30

we have a good core of young WRs, I don't think many of the free agents are huge enough upgrades to warrant huge money.

If we do go after a vet WR, it will likely be via trade and very likely be either
Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards.

i dont think we want another headcase