PDA

View Full Version : Why I say no to Boldin

Pages : [1] 2

twista6002
02-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Yes I know a big time receiver would be nice. It's an extremely nice luxery as we've seen with Arizona and the 2004 team.

But Anquan Boldin to me is TO 2.0

He argues with his offensive cooridinator and speaks of himself being traded and 'his' relationship to other players and coaches. He obviously puts himself above the team. And we want to trade a first round pick for him? Obviously nothing extremely drastic has come from the Arizona camp about him, but keep in mind not much came up about TO prior to his last few months in San Francisco. The guy is a ticking timebomb

So yes my Eagle bretheren. I hope you can think with your head and not your **** on this one. Obviously a big time receiver is nice but as TO taught us, be careful what you wish for.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Jesus Christ do you people not value teamwork?

How many arrogant me first receivers do you have to get burned to realize cancer spreads and kills a team?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Yes I know a big time receiver would be nice. It's an extremely nice luxery as we've seen with Arizona and the 2004 team.

But Anquan Boldin to me is TO 2.0

He argues with his offensive cooridinator and speaks of himself being traded and 'his' relationship to other players and coaches. He obviously puts himself above the team. And we want to trade a first round pick for him? Obviously nothing extremely drastic has come from the Arizona camp about him, but keep in mind not much came up about TO prior to his last few months in San Francisco. The guy is a ticking timebomb

So yes my Eagle bretheren. I hope you can think with your head and not your **** on this one. Obviously a big time receiver is nice but as TO taught us, be careful what you wish for.

I can only reiterate this again, does anyone want to give me a viable reason as to why we should trade for Q?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Come on guys I deal with enough of this type of **** in other forums. WHY SHOULD WE TRADE FOR BOLDIN?

Shane P. Hallam
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
The guy posted a legit thread, no matter what you think. Post the pokemon pictures in the RDT. No more in here.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
02-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I do not necesarilly think the Eagles should trade for him but I do not think Boldin will be like T.O. I think Boldin would help the eagles by giving them a WR threat and give Westbrook more open looks.

iBoldin
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I can only reiterate this again, does anyone want to give me a viable reason as to why we should trade for Q?

1. The man came back from a broken face. He is a warrior in all facets of the name.

2. At week 12, Boldin led all players in the NFL in touchdowns, even though he had missed two of those games.

3. He's really just had one falling out. How does that make him a locker room cancer. The NFL is a business, and he is trying to get himself the money that he thinks is fair. There were NO problems with him before the season.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 08:32 PM
The guy posted a legit thread, no matter what you think. Post the pokemon pictures in the RDT. No more in here.

Dude, you killed Charizard. That makes me a sad panda.

Boldin is awesomeness. On an old team like the Eagles, he can contribute more right away in the closing window of opportunity that the Eagles have than say, Darrius Heyward-Bey or Kenny Britt. Put it this way. Anquan Boldin doesn't drop that 4th and 6 or whatever it was that Curtis dropped. He's been through a lot of **** in Arizona and he wants out. It'd be stupid not to make a move for him. Boldin is the guy that can catch the five yard slant and turn it into a 20+ yard play. Boldin is the guy you go to for a big play. Boldin is the guy that can open things up for Jackson, Curtis, <33333333333333 Avant etc...Boldin's run-blocking would open things up for the running game. You ***** about T.O, but honestly, you know damn well they should have paid him. They could have paid him $9 million and been fine with it. Instead, they pay Curtis, a mediocre receiver, 67% of his money and don't get half the threat for that 67%. Give Q a new deal and he shuts up. Give Q a new deal and he smashes fools into next week.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Man my post got deleted. I'll just repeat... Twista's stupidity extends beyond baseball apparently.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM
1. The man came back from a broken face. He is a warrior in all facets of the name.

2. At week 12, Boldin led all players in the NFL in touchdowns, even though he had missed two of those games.

3. He's really just had one falling out. How does that make him a locker room cancer. The NFL is a business, and he is trying to get himself the money that he thinks is fair. There were NO problems with him before the season.

TO came back from a broken leg he shouldn't have been playing on and had a great game. He's obviously a physical warrior, doesn't make him a good teammate.

TO has put up great stats too and though I'm not sure has likely led the NFL in some major categories.

TO's infractions were minor prior to his last few months in SanFran then things exploded. Extremely similar to the Boldin situation, with him saying things can't be repaired and he likely won't be a Cardinal. Aside from that, it tells me he puts himself ahead of the team. He's selfish. Don't want him.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 08:42 PM
You also think Chris Wells sucks, so your opinion means ****.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 08:44 PM
this guy calls himself an Eagles fan?

wow....kill me now.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:44 PM
You also think Chris Wells sucks, so your opinion means ****.

Are you kidding? The guy couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat, and couldn't block to save his life. Not to mention he runs like he's scared to get hit.

Is there a trade or prospect any of you guys don't like?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:45 PM
this guy calls himself an Eagles fan?

wow....kill me now.

Sigh, you're the one that should question your fanhood, being that you obviously want TO 2.0

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Are you kidding? The guy couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat, and couldn't block to save his life. Not to mention he runs like he's scared to get hit.

yes there is and we have made that clear.

Why the hell wouldnt someone like Wells or Boldin help our team? Are you frickin kiddin me. you are on crack.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Sigh, you're the one that should question your fanhood, being that you obviously want TO 2.0

i cant wait until i can neg rep you again.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-11-2009, 08:49 PM

I'm just giddy at the opportunity.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM

I got you because I hate that he is calling boldin TO 2.0 and I totally disagree

Sniper
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM

Actually, we don't know if he can/can't catch the ball. Ohio State's offense is not geared towards passing to the RB. So we'll have to wait for the Combine to see how well Wells can catch. As for blocking, you're wrong again. He's no Mike Hart at it, but he's above-average for a college RB.

Axe me 'bout Derrick Williams, yo.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Actually, we don't know if he can/can't catch the ball. Ohio State's offense is not geared towards passing to the RB. So we'll have to wait for the Combine to see how well Wells can catch. As for blocking, you're wrong again. He's no Mike Hart at it, but he's above-average for a college RB.

im waiting for him to tell us hes in love with Williams.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
im waiting for him to tell us hes in love with Williams.

I'll find a way to get him banned for it. ;)

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I'll find a way to get him banned for it. ;)

ill help....nothing would make me happier.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM

To play in our offense, a back must need hands. I don't think Reid would use a first round pick on someone who has an ambigous set of hands, unless he's AP or something. And Wells is nowhere near that. He has no redeeming qualities as a back. He has nice size and played for a prestigous school, therefore people get a chubby over him. And he still runs like a *****. Not NFL material. Sorry.

Haralson98
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
I think Anquan Boldin would be a nice addition to the Eagles. I don't believe he's a cancer at all, he just wants the money that he deserves. Until this year he's been playing for a disfunctional frachise that has been the doormat of the NFL for years and he's never b****** about a thing. He just goes out there every Sunday and performs and puts up numbers just as good as Fitzgerald does.

He had one meltdown with his coordinator and now this guy is a cancer, miss me with that. They've been talking contract negotiations for the last two seasons now and there hasn't been any progress in getting him a new deal. Arizona needs to trade that man or pay him the money that he deserves, I can see why he feels that he's getting disrespected.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I think Anquan Boldin would be a nice addition to the Eagles. I don't believe he's a cancer at all, he just wants the money that he deserves. Until this year he's been playing for a disfunctional frachise that has been the doormat of the NFL for years and he's never b****** about a thing. He just goes out there every Sunday and performs and puts up numbers just as good as Fitzgerald does.

He had one meltdown with his coordinator and now this guy is a cancer, miss me with that. They've been talking contract negotiations for the last two seasons now and there hasn't been any progress in getting him a new deal. Arizona needs to trade that man or pay him the money that he deserves, I can see why he feels that he's getting disrespected.

Yep and he said him and his coaches' relationship can't be repaired and he won't be with the team again. To me that sounds like someone who puts themselves ahead of the team.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
To play in our offense, a back must need hands. I don't think Reid would use a first round pick on someone who has an ambigous set of hands, unless he's AP or something. And Wells is nowhere near that. He has no redeeming qualities as a back. He has nice size and played for a prestigous school, therefore people get a chubby over him. And he still runs like a *****. Not NFL material. Sorry.

Wells runs very well for a 240 pounder. I'll bet he times in the high 4.4s, low 4.5s. Wells seems like he relishes contact and will stiffarm any fool out of the way. That "prestigious school" you refer to happens to be a piece of donkey **** that can rot in hell. If you think I like Wells because he played for Ohio State, you need to learn more about me. Wells finished tied for 4th in the nation for runs of 20+ yards despite playing 2-3 less games than everyone. He's a beast.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Yep and he said him and his coaches' relationship can't be repaired and he won't be with the team again. To me that sounds like someone who puts themselves ahead of the team.

Because you were there all year and know everything that goes on behind the scenes, right?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Because you were there all year and know everything that goes on behind the scenes, right?

Where there's smoke there's fire. Every interview I hear with the guy it's all about him, very similar to TO.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Where there's smoke there's fire. Every interview I hear with the guy it's all about him, very similar to TO.

and after every post of yours i read i want to cut my wrists...

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
02-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Of course right now every time you hear him he is talking about himself. He is trying to get traded or get a new contract. He is going to talk about how he deserves it and how he is unhappy.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Of course right now every time you hear him he is talking about himself. He is trying to get traded or get a new contract. He is going to talk about how he deserves it and how he is unhappy.

Stop twisting twista's words on him! Gosh!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Wells runs very well for a 240 pounder. I'll bet he times in the high 4.4s, low 4.5s. Wells seems like he relishes contact and will stiffarm any fool out of the way. That "prestigious school" you refer to happens to be a piece of donkey **** that can rot in hell. If you think I like Wells because he played for Ohio State, you need to learn more about me. Wells finished tied for 4th in the nation for runs of 20+ yards despite playing 2-3 less games than everyone. He's a beast.

I'm sure he has decent footspeed. I don't question that or his physical skills. My biggest concern is him and his toughness. He shies away from contact and was a huge benficiary of playing in a run-first offense. And I wasn't implying you were an Ohio State fan, I was saying the masses usually hold its football program in high regard because of its track record producing NFL players, it wasn't an indictment of your views.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
He shies away from contact

Um, que?

and was a huge benficiary of playing in a run-first offense.

How is that a benefit when you have a crappy OL and a freshman QB? The defense is constantly putting 8 in the box. That doesn't help things.

04-frHOADso

Such a ridiculous run.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Um, que?

How is that a benefit when you have a crappy OL and a freshman QB? The defense is constantly putting 8 in the box. That doesn't help things.

04-frHOADso

Such a ridiculous run.

Yea but he still was given the ball an excessive amount of times. And the supporting cast around him wasn't that bad. Whether he's truly good or not is another debate, but teams still game planned with Pryor in mind. Robiskie, and the other receivers weren't bad.

As for that run, that isn't bad. But I honestly don't think it was a run a guy like Moreno or McCoy couldn't make, plus they can catch and run harder.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Yea but he still was given the ball an excessive amount of times. And the supporting cast around him wasn't that bad. Whether he's truly good or not is another debate, but teams still game planned with Pryor in mind. Robiskie, and the other receivers weren't bad.

As for that run, that isn't bad. But I honestly don't think it was a run a guy like Moreno or McCoy couldn't make, plus they can catch and run harder.

once again, you talk like you know that wells cant catch.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:20 PM

No he wasn't. 20.7 carries per game this year, 21.1 carries per game last year. Robiskie is good, but again, the passing game regressed A LOT from last season. The rest of the WRs didn't do anything.

You have no evidence that Wells can't catch. The highest amount of catches any RB has had since 2004 for Ohio State is 17. That's peanuts. It's not a WCO offense.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 09:26 PM

Got him for you. This guy is a complete tool bag.

As far as Boldin goes, I think he would be great for the Eagles. This TO 2.0 crap is the standard reactionary ESPN bull crap that makes me want to puke. The dude is a number one receiver. The Cardinals have two number one receivers and don't have the money to pay they both. It's a crappy situation. From what I've read, Boldin doesn't have any problem with the team and has been a model team mate. He's frustrated, I'll give you that, but he's NOT Owens. Hell, he made a responsible decision getting himself AWAY from reporters. That's not TO. Never ripped into a quarterback, and he's been supportive of both Leinart and Warner.

So basically; you're being a reactionary toolbag.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:26 PM
No he wasn't. 20.7 carries per game this year, 21.1 carries per game last year. Robiskie is good, but again, the passing game regressed A LOT from last season. The rest of the WRs didn't do anything.

You have no evidence that Wells can't catch. The highest amount of catches any RB has had since 2004 for Ohio State is 17. That's peanuts. It's not a WCO offense.

Who's to say all of the sudden he will catch. There is no point in drafting an ambigious set of hands, especially when there's at least two better backs, Moreno and McCoy, available.

So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 09:27 PM
So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.

...except he runs the 40 about two tenths of a second faster than Hunt and plays about a second faster on the field...Nice one.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Dude got into a heated verbal spat with Todd Haley, who's regarded as a player's coach. And then he had the audacity to say he won't be with the team again.

How do you think he's going to react if a stubborn know it all incompassionate tool like Reid calls a few plays he doesn't agree with?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Who's to say all of the sudden he will catch. There is no point in drafting an ambigious set of hands, especially when there's at least two better backs, Moreno and McCoy, available.

How can you say "all of a sudden he will catch" we dont know if can!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:30 PM
...except he runs the 40 about two tenths of a second faster than Hunt and plays about a second faster on the field...Nice one.

Wells has a faster 40, but Hunt ran harder on the field. Hunt's problem was he didn't get enough carries. Wells' problem is that he runs like a *****.

Zyro_1014
Dude got into a heated verbal spat with Todd Haley, who's regarded as a player's coach. And then he had the audacity to say he won't be with the team again.

How do you think he's going to react if a stubborn know it all incompassionate tool like Reid calls a few plays he doesn't agree with?

We pass 70% of the time....why wouldnt Boldin like that?

Sniper

Except for the whole problem where Chris Wells isn't soft, and to compare him to Tony Hunt is absurd. Chris Wells missed less time in college than Adrian Peterson. He runs hard, he'll stiff-arm the blue hell out of you and he can take it to the house.

f718Ei0TAck

Ask Chevis Jackson how hard Wells runs. Tony Hunt could never pull off those types of runs in that video even if he were playing Madden. To compare Wells to Hunt is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Come on, would a Michigan fan be pimping an Ohio State player so much if he weren't really, really good?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
How can you say "all of a sudden he will catch" we dont know if can!

Damn you ******* people, when I say, "Let's say" it implies hypothetical.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:32 PM

Boldin called Haley a *****. You know what? He was right. The Eagles couldn't stop the pass and the Cardinals tried to sit on their lead. Boldin was right. And please, I love Steve Breaston, but he can't sniff Boldin's jock. Q should have been in that package.

We ******* pass a bazillion times per game, and they're all short passes with YAC potential. Boldin would be a kid in a candy store.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Damn you ******* people, when I say, "Let's say" it implies hypothetical.

ladies and gentlemen im talking to 5 year old little girl who isnt getting her way.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Wells has a faster 40, but Hunt ran harder on the field. Hunt's problem was he didn't get enough carries. Wells' problem is that he runs like a *****.

You're an idiot. I don't give a **** if I get infracted for it. If you really think Tony Hunt ran 1/10000th as hard as Chris Wells, you're ******* high.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 09:35 PM

You give Wells the same amount of carries as you give Hunt and you'll see the results pretty plainly. Problem is you can't. Any NFL coach in their right mind would start giving Wells more carries right away and it wouldn't be a mistake either.

Haralson98
02-11-2009, 09:35 PM

Bottom line, It's very tough to keep 2 #1's on your team. Boldin has made multiple Pro-bowls and he's not even paid like a top 10 WR in the league. Players like Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian are making more money than Boldin and they haven't even sniffed the pro-bowl. Boldin needs a change of scenery and a chance to prove he's a #1 wideout in this league.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Players like Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian are making more money than Boldin and they haven't even sniffed the pro-bowl.

That's ******* sad. But Boldin doesn't have to prove ****. He is a #1.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
We pass 70% of the time....why wouldnt Boldin like that?

The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
You're an idiot. I don't give a **** if I get infracted for it. If you really think Tony Hunt ran 1/10000th as hard as Chris Wells, you're ******* high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_N9MLJu8

pinpoint the difference.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.

No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM

your posts make me dumber.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
ladies and gentlemen im talking to 5 year old little girl who isnt getting her way.

LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_N9MLJu8

pinpoint the difference.

Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 09:41 PM
No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.

Yeah, honestly that seemed like an example of business mixing with football decisions on the Cards part. I might be completely wrong about that, would really like to hear about that from someone more familiar with the situation, but that's what it struck me as. I mean, I suppose he was hurt, but that didn't make much sense at all.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:42 PM

So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.

You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up

oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.

It's selfish to be frustrated when a dick move by a coach is holding both you and your team back? I would be pretty pissed off too.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:45 PM

Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish. :rolleyes:

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:45 PM
LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish. :rolleyes:

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Hes transforming into Starheather.

Sniper
You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?

Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.

Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.

twista6002
oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.

No because you act like a ***** about it.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:48 PM
So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:48 PM
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.

If you're wrong, you're wrong. You're dealing with a super-competitive and emotional guy. He's going to tell you what's up.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM
So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.

If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.

Real cute calling me a tool. But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.

Zyro_1014
No because you act like a ***** about it.

Im embarrassed youre an eagles fan.

twista6002
If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.

So then what's the purpose of having coaches? Let's let the inmates run the asylum.

Sniper
Real cute calling me a tool.

If the shoe fits...

But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.

Okay. Bring it up when Tony Hunt gets good as well.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Im embarrassed youre an eagles fan.

Okay yea you're a Dodger/USC fan. You've probably never even stepped foot in the city. Shouldn't you be rooting for the Raiders or Chargers?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:52 PM
If you're wrong, you're wrong. You're dealing with a super-competitive and emotional guy. He's going to tell you what's up.

So let's show him up in front of everyone? I don't know where you work, but you should try that. It'll go over really well.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay yea you're a Dodger/USC fan. You've probably never even stepped foot in the city. Shouldn't you be rooting for the Raiders or Chargers?

oh ok, so because im a fan of some L.A. teams because i was born in L.A. doesnt mean i cant decide who my favorite NFL team is? I actually have been to Philly and have been an Eagles fan for as long as i can remember.

i also know what would help the team....

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
So then what's the purpose of having coaches? Let's let the inmates run the asylum.

That almost made sense. Now, pretend for a second you don't like the Eagles and were completely neutral for the NFCCG. You see Boldin's being taken out for Breaston and you don't see Q's reaction. Do you not say, "what the ****? Why are they taking out one of the top 10 WRs in the league? Especially a top 3 blocking WR?" Of course you do. Just because someone's a coach doesn't mean they're always right. I've argued with coaches before. Does that make me a terrible person? I've been right at times, I've been wrong at times. My team must have been oh so divided.

Why do Eagles fans complain all the time about Andy Reid's offensive philosophy? He's the coach. He must be right.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
So let's show him up in front of everyone? I don't know where you work, but you should try that. It'll go over really well.

Which is completely the same thing. :rolleyes: I work in a restaurant right now to pay for college. If I have a bone to pick with my boss, and Lord knows I do, I do it in his office. Where do you want Q to get his point across? Behind the Gatorade cooler? Should they run into the locker room while the defense is on the field? Should they have the OL make a big circle around them so they can talk to each other without anyone noticing?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
oh ok, so because im a fan of some L.A. teams because i was born in L.A. doesnt mean i cant decide who my favorite NFL team is? I actually have been to Philly and have been an Eagles fan for as long as i can remember.

i also know what would help the team....

Well, you obviously have never played organized sports because a selfish brat like Boldin wouldn't help the team.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
That almost made sense. Now, pretend for a second you don't like the Eagles and were completely neutral for the NFCCG. You see Boldin's being taken out for Breaston and you don't see Q's reaction. Do you not say, "what the ****? Why are they taking out one of the top 10 WRs in the league? Especially a top 3 blocking WR?" Of course you do. Just because someone's a coach doesn't mean they're always right. I've argued with coaches before. Does that make me a terrible person? I've been right at times, I've been wrong at times. My team must have been oh so divided.

Why do Eagles fans complain all the time about Andy Reid's offensive philosophy? He's the coach. He must be right.

Because Andy Reid isn't my boss. I buy Eagles merchandise and tickets. I partially pay his salary. I'm a paying customer therefore as fans we should have say.

ElectricEye
Well, you obviously have never played organized sports because a selfish brat like Boldin wouldn't help the team.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Zyro might get drafted for baseball. Defiantly read he throws 92 MPH and struck out Travis Snider a couple years ago. So yeah...

Sniper

I find it adorable how your only response is, "well you clearly don't play sports/never been to a city/don't watch Team X if you don't agree with my viewpoints". Yes, he probably has played sports. No, he doesn't have to agree with you.

Zyro, aren't you a fairly accomplished baseball player?

Zyro_1014

ive never played an organized sport? WOW, are you joking me right now. I have been playing sports for as long as i can remember and i know for a fact that the first time a coach does something that is hurting the team im going to be the first one to say something, if im playing well and he takes me out....thats hurting the team. That is what Boldin did.

Ive never played organized sports....wow.

twista6002
Which is completely the same thing. :rolleyes: I work in a restaurant right now to pay for college. If I have a bone to pick with my boss, and Lord knows I do, I do it in his office. Where do you want Q to get his point across? Behind the Gatorade cooler? Should they run into the locker room while the defense is on the field? Should they have the OL make a big circle around them so they can talk to each other without anyone noticing?

Handle it in a mature way, not throw a tantrum. I'm sure that's how most players, good or bad, would've handled the situation.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Because Andy Reid isn't my boss. I buy Eagles merchandise and tickets. I partially pay his salary. I'm a paying customer therefore as fans we should have say.

So? He's still the coach. He obviously knows everything. Andy Reid is Brian Westbrook's and Correll Buckhalter's boss (in a way). Do you think they agree with his strategy to throw 9,814 times per game?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
ive never played an organized sport? WOW, are you joking me right now. I have been playing sports for as long as i can remember and i know for a fact that the first time a coach does something that is hurting the team im going to be the first one to say something, if im playing well and he takes me out....thats hurting the team. That is what Boldin did.

Ive never played organized sports....wow.

Then you should know that showing up your coach in front of a team during a game is a detriment to the team.

Zyro_1014
I find it adorable how your only response is, "well you clearly don't play sports/never been to a city/don't watch Team X if you don't agree with my viewpoints". Yes, he probably has played sports. No, he doesn't have to agree with you.

Zyro, aren't you a fairly accomplished baseball player?

Hey sniper, yeah im going to the number 1 ranked NAIA school in the country right now, and will get innings as a closer this year as a freshman.

I was the MVP in the state last year as a senior and have 2 state championships (one in baseball and one in football)

I got drafted this past summer Twista....what do you have on that?

dont call me out when you have no proof of ****.

twista6002
So? He's still the coach. He obviously knows everything. Andy Reid is Brian Westbrook's and Correll Buckhalter's boss (in a way). Do you think they agree with his strategy to throw 9,814 times per game?

Of course they don't, but I'm sure they handle it in a mature way.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey sniper, yeah im going to the number 1 ranked NAIA school in the country right now, and will get innings as a closer this year as a freshman.

I was the MVP in the state last year as a senior and have 2 state championships (one in baseball and one in football)

Why would anyone lie about that over the internet?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Then you should know that showing up your coach in front of a team during a game is a detriment to the team.

if hes making a bad decision and hurting the team someone should say something! ill be that guy, and so will Boldin.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Why would anyone lie about that over the internet?

ill send ya links, just google it.

you can even check out the highlight film at the bottem of my sig, and go from there. i dont give a ****.

twista6002
if hes making a bad decision and hurting the team someone should say something! ill be that guy, and so will Boldin.

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with that. But don't show him up in front of everyone else. Be a man and talk to him about it.

Sniper
Handle it in a mature way, not throw a tantrum. I'm sure that's how most players, good or bad, would've handled the situation.

Anquan Boldin is 28 years old. He's probably been playing football for the past 23 years or so. Odds are, his biggest football-related dream is winning the Super Bowl. He's standing there not in the game due to his ******** OC. He's an elite WR. He's seeing the Eagles coming back and he's seeing his shot at a SB being pissed away after so many rough years with the Cards. DO YOU REALLY ******* THINK HE'S GOING TO SAY, "Oh Gee, Todd. Could we have a word about your recent play-calling? I feel it's rather drab and predictable. May we discuss your removal of one of the league's best wideouts in a big situation over tea and crumpets, perhaps at this present moment?"

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with that. But don't show him up in front of everyone else. Be a man and talk to him about it.

i bet some of the other guys would have liked to do it, but they didnt have the balls to actually do it.

Sniper
02-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Zyro, where do you play?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Anquan Boldin is 28 years old. He's probably been playing football for the past 23 years or so. Odds are, his biggest football-related dream is winning the Super Bowl. He's standing there not in the game due to his ******** OC. He's an elite WR. He's seeing the Eagles coming back and he's seeing his shot at a SB being pissed away after so many rough years with the Cards. DO YOU REALLY ******* THINK HE'S GOING TO SAY, "Oh Gee, Todd. Could we have a word about your recent play-calling? I feel it's rather drab and predictable. May we discuss your removal of one of the league's best wideouts in a big situation over tea and crumpets, perhaps at this present moment?"

Whether he knows better or not, Haley is still his boss. No way around that. And as we know, Reid isn't the smartest, who's to say he won't make a similar decision to Haley? It's like you guys think everything is going to be smooth sailing with Boldin.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Zyro, where do you play?

Lewis & Clark State College- 16 time NAIA National Champions

http://www.lcsc.edu/athletics/Baseball/2009/playerprofiles/clanton.htm

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
i bet some of the other guys would have liked to do it, but they didnt have the balls to actually do it.

No they have the balls to not do it. Haley is his coach and his superior. Whether you agree with him or not, to belittle him like he did shows a lack of maturity and discipline.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:09 PM
No they have the balls to not do it. Haley is his coach and his superior. Whether you agree with him or not, to belittle him like he did shows a lack of maturity and discipline.

i dont give a **** if he is my superior or not, if hes blowin a chance to go to the super bowl ill call him out in a second!

Sniper
02-11-2009, 10:09 PM
i dont give a **** if he is my superior or not, if hes blowin a chance to go to the super bowl ill call him out in a second!

***High-fives Zyro***

I'm off to bed.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
***High-fives Zyro***

I'm off to bed.

***High-Fives Sniper***

good night buddy!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:12 PM

Try that with your coach. You're obviously a good athlete and know something about the game. The next time he does something you disagree with completely blow up in front of all your teammates.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Try that with your coach. You're obviously a good athlete and know something about the game. The next time he does something you disagree with completely blow up in front of all your teammates.

i will in a heartbeat, and i did it with many of my coaches before. and guess what? i actually got a lot of respect for it.

like i said, if i feel like he is hurting the team, i have no problem calling him out.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
i will in a heartbeat, and i did it with many of my coaches before. and guess what? i actually got a lot of respect for it.

like i said, if i feel like he is hurting the team, i have no problem calling him out.

Let's see good your team does.

fenikz
02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Boldin is nothing like T.O.

He has been our team leader for the past 5 season, there is a obvious reason why he has worn the C on his shoulder. If you were a top 5/10 WR and were getting paid under 3 mil a year I think you would be upset too.

And as for arguing with Haley, everyone on the Cardinals did, Warner and Fitz both did in that same game, but to make a story ESPN only shows Q

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Let's see good your team does.

id go as far as saying that everyone on my team would do the same thing.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM

He has been our team leader for the past 5 season, there is a obvious reason why he has worn the C on his shoulder. If you were a top 5/10 WR and were getting paid under 3 mil a year I think you would be upset too.

And as for arguing with Haley, everyone on the Cardinals did, Warner and Fitz both did in that same game, but to make a story ESPN only shows Q

That's the Cardinals fan affirmation I was looking for. Thank you sir.

Boldin a top ten receiver in the league and is a guy everyone would be very lucky to have. He's not a damn thing like Owens.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:22 PM

Like I said earlier, there's no problem with a minor argument with a coach but to blatantly show him is uncalled for.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:23 PM
id go as far as saying that everyone on my team would do the same thing.

So the whole team would throw a tantrum at the coach? And how many games would expect to win if this happens?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Like I said earlier, there's no problem with a minor argument with a coach but to blatantly show him is uncalled for.

i just think that you would be one of those guys standing there saying nothing, acting like hes doing perfectly fine!

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 10:25 PM
You're forcing it at this point man. We get it. It's not the best thing to yell at a coach. He's FAR from the first guy to do it though. He wasn't even the only guy in that game to do it.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:25 PM
So the whole team would throw a tantrum at the coach? And how many games would expect to win if this happens?

well lets see here, we have won 3 national championships in a row....and we have pretty much the exact same team back. Our coach likes for us to let him know what hes doing wrong and in return he tells us. Im thinkin we will win about 55 this year considering last years team won 58.

anything else ya wanna know? wanna try and show me up some more?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:28 PM
i just think that you would be one of those guys standing there saying nothing, acting like hes doing perfectly fine!

I'd be one of those types doing what the coach told me. Kind of a foreign concept to you.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:30 PM
well lets see here, we have won 3 national championships in a row....and we have pretty much the exact same team back. Our coach likes for us to let him know what hes doing wrong and in return he tells us. Im thinkin we will win about 55 this year considering last years team won 58.

anything else ya wanna know? wanna try and show me up some more?

Do you argue with him and throw a fit in front of the whole team while he's trying to do his job?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I'd be one of those types doing what the coach told me. Kind of a foreign concept to you.

kind of a foreign concept to me? just because ill call the coach out when he is wrong? you can ask my coaches and they will tell me that im very coachable and will bust my ass for them, but im gonna look out for my team.

get a frickin clue.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Do you argue with him and throw a fit in front of the whole team while he's trying to do his job?

when he is wrong!? yes! and i guarantee you everyone on the team would say the exact same thing! wow....you dont get it man.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:35 PM
kind of a foreign concept to me? just because ill call the coach out when he is wrong? you can ask my coaches and they will tell me that im very coachable and will bust my ass for them, but im gonna look out for my team.

get a frickin clue.

If you really fight with your coach like you say and your team wins like you say, kudos you're defintely a rare breed but that kind of stuff doesn't work in the NFL. End of story.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:38 PM
If you really fight with your coach like you say and your team wins like you say, kudos you're defintely a rare breed but that kind of stuff doesn't work in the NFL. End of story.

bro, look up our team.

http://www.lcsc.edu/athletics/Baseball/

its not a rare breed, its how it should be. Players should have the balls to tell a coach when they are doing something wrong and hurting the team. What are you doing by sitting back and not saying anything when the coach takes out one of your best players and your team starts to perform worse? you are hurting your team.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:41 PM
bro, look up our team.

http://www.lcsc.edu/athletics/Baseball/

its not a rare breed, its how it should be. Players should have the balls to tell a coach when they are doing something wrong and hurting the team. What are you doing by sitting back and not saying anything when the coach takes out one of your best players and your team starts to perform worse? you are hurting your team.

It is a rare breed. Name me another instance in which showing up your coach leads to championships

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
It is a rare breed. Name me another instance in which showing up your coach leads to championships

dude, its not showing up your coach! its letting him know that hes hurting the team! get that through your head!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
dude, its not showing up your coach! its letting him know that hes hurting the team! get that through your head!

Questioning his credibility and intelligence in front of your teammates isn't showing him up, then what is?

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Wow Twista let me give you a crowbar so you can prop your head out of your ass and listen to me for a second. Warner got into it with Haley almost EVERY game. When you get two competitive minds together that want to win a game, that's usually what happens. If we are going by your logic we should say Warner is a cancer since he gets into it with Haley more than Boldin.

Boldin wasn't trying to undermine him he was arguing with him, because they are both two competitive guys. And don't try to tell ZYRO and I two collegiant athletes about teams and what goes on. You don't know ****.

And I thought Chapo and Dan were bad.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow Twista let me give you a crowbar so you can prop your head out of your ass and listen to me for a second. Warner got into it with Haley almost EVERY game. When you get two competitive minds together that want to win a game, that's usually what happens. If we are going by your logic we should say Warner is a cancer since he gets into it with Haley more than Boldin.

Boldin wasn't trying to undermine him he was arguing with him, because they are both two competitive guys. And don't try to tell ZYRO and I two collegiant athletes about teams and what goes on. You don't know ****.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ATHLETE!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:02 PM

Yea but Warner didn't throw a fit and question his intelligence and credibility in front of the whole team. Big difference there.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Yea but Warner didn't throw a fit and question his intelligence and credibility in front of the whole team. Big difference there.

How do you know what Warner did?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:05 PM

did kurt tell ya what he said to him? did haley? you have no clue what happened there.

do you know what you're talking about?....

.....no you dont.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:06 PM

How do you what either of them did? Right YOU DON'T you have no facts to go off of. From what I saw there was nothing different about any of the altercations.

The only difference was ESPN blew up Boldin's incident, because we was already an easy target because of his contract situation.

If they don't do that we aren't debating this with you right now.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:06 PM
How do you know what Warner did?

How many times did Warner blow up? Obviously he handled it a lot more mature than Boldin did if they never showed it on TV. How many times has he gone around and talked about playing for other teams and getting traded?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:07 PM
ESPN has just as big a stiffy for Warner than it does Boldin I'm sure they'd have plastered it on air just as much if not more than the Boldin fiasco.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
How many times did Warner blow up? Obviously he handled it a lot more mature than Boldin did if they never showed it on TV. How many times has he gone around and talked about playing for other teams and getting traded?

Boldin wants out, because of he and the organizations relationship. Not because of the coaches. Once again facts are very prudent when entering a debate. Now your just making an ass out of yourself.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
ESPN has just as big a stiffy for Warner than it does Boldin I'm sure they'd have plastered it on air just as much if not more than the Boldin fiasco.

Warner did it more time than Boldin. Warner did it multiple times throughout the season. Haley is kind of a dick from what I've heard(pretty sure Warner said he wasn't sad to see him go, in so many words). Not in a bad way, but he is the type of guy to get in argument with his players.

One of the warner things is described in limited detail here.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/sports/football/01warner.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2&ref=sports

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM

thats the best explanation you have. because ESPN has a stiffy for warner? ooooook

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM
did kurt tell ya what he said to him? did haley? you have no clue what happened there.

do you know what you're talking about?....

.....no you dont.

I never said I knew how Warner felt, all I know is that he obviously handled his disagreements like a man and not some spoiled punk.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm almost convinced this guy just doesn't want the Eagles to win.

twista6002
thats the best explanation you have. because ESPN has a stiffy for warner? ooooook

My argument is that ESPN has a hard on for Boldin and Warner and any publicity regarding them is good. Trust me, if Warner would've done what Boldin did, we'd have heard about it just as much if not more.

Zyro_1014
I never said I knew how Warner felt, all I know is that he obviously handled his disagreements like a man and not some spoiled punk.

if you saw any of the arguements they got into he got just as heated as Q did.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:12 PM

Being some spoiled punk would be handling your disagreements through the media. That's TO. Boldin avoided the media that day. Probably influenced the way they covered him, but I would much rather have a guy who does that over one who spouts his mouth off to the press any day.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:12 PM

The couple times I saw were worse.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:13 PM
My argument is that ESPN has a hard on for Boldin and Warner and any publicity regarding them is good. Trust me, if Warner would've done what Boldin did, we'd have heard about it just as much if not more.

Warner is a feel good story at quarterback. Boldin is a wide receiver in a contract dispute. It's covered quite differently. You must know that.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Warner is a feel good story at quarterback. Boldin is a wide receiver in a contract dispute. It's covered quite differently. You must know that.

He has already proved he doesn't know **** you shouldn't expect much from him.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm almost convinced this guy just doesn't want the Eagles to win.

Are you kidding? Because I don't want one specific guy on the team? Because I don't feel like everyone else and want to sign, draft and trade any player with any athletic or redeeming potential? You're not even an Eagles fan anyways so it doesn't concern you.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:15 PM

dont expect too much out of him

ElectricEye
He has already proved he doesn't know **** you shouldn't expect much from him.

Still. It takes watching ESPN all of once to know how these things go.

twista6002

video/link?

Zyro_1014
Are you kidding? Because I don't want one specific guy on the team? Because I don't feel like everyone else and want to sign, draft and trade any player with any athletic or redeeming potential? You're not even an Eagles fan anyways so it doesn't concern you.

hes a sports fan, and he knows what hes talking about.....

.....so yes, it does concern him.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Still. It takes watching ESPN all of once to know how these things go.

Yea because I didn't watch the Eagles game that day or any football game for that matter

Menardo75

You have just proved in this very thread that I am more of an Eagles fan than you. If I were them and had a chance at Anquan Boldin, a number one receiver I pull the trigger. See I just did it again.

What your saying is the same as someone saying they don't want Julius Peppers, because he said he wants to play in a 3-4.

twista6002
hes a sports fan, and he knows what hes talking about.....

.....so yes, it does concern him.

I should go into other teams forums and question their fanhood. That sounds right.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Yea because I didn't watch the Eagles game that day or any football game for that matter

Apparently I wasn't informed that the Eagles and occasionally other teams play 365 days a year. Must be a sweet deal.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
I should go into other teams forums and question their fanhood. That sounds right.

Yes that would be the fast lane to getting you off this site. Please please do.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
You have just proved in this very thread that I am more of an Eagles fan than you. If I were them and had a chance at Anquan Boldin, a number one receiver I pull the trigger. See I just did it again.

What your saying is the same as someone saying they don't want Julius Peppers, because he said he wants to play in a 3-4.

Peppers would be nice but I don't want him for different reasons. And to call yourself, a niners fan, more of an Eagle fan than me because we have contrasting views of one player. Pray we never meet.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes that would be the fast lane to getting you off this site. Please please do.

I've obviously got a lot of fans, I ain't goin nowhere

Zyro_1014

why not? if you think they are wrong and arent looking out for their team

like i said....youre one of the weak people who sit in the back and dont say anything...

twista6002
Apparently I wasn't informed that the Eagles and occasionally other teams play 365 days a year. Must be a sweet deal.

That made no sense...

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
why not? if you think they are wrong and arent looking out for their team

like i said....youre one of the weak people who sit in the back and dont say anything...

I bet you were saying the same things about bringing in TO, if you were even an Eagles fan at the time

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
That made no sense...

Just like saying you that you couldn't possibly be watching ESPN because you were watching actual football. Football ain't on 24/7 bud.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Peppers would be nice but I don't want him for different reasons. And to call yourself, a niners fan, more of an Eagle fan than me because we have contrasting views of one player. Pray we never meet.

Sounds like someone wants to take this outside.

ElectricEye

Peppers said he wanted to play in a 3-4. He would question the coaches. Cancer.

Menardo75
I bet you were saying the same things about bringing in TO, if you were even an Eagles fan at the time

Actually he wasn't he was all for bringing in a number one receiver. Weird like....they...are....now.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:22 PM

if i was an eagles fan at that time? you act like i have been an eagles fan for like a year or two.

Ive been an eagles fan since i could know what a football was, and have talked about eagles football on this site about 3 years longer than you have even been here.

but yes i was happy about getting TO as a Football Player because he was the number 1 WR that we desperately needed. His ego i didnt like

However Q is NOT TO and you need to get that through your head, because you are talking stupid.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Actually he wasn't he was all for bringing in a number one receiver. Weird like....they...are....now.

wierd how i posted that right under you!

hmmm a number 1 WR??? who needs em?

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Peppers said he wanted to play in a 3-4. He would question the coaches. Cancer.

Read through the rest of the thread

"Disagreeing with a coach is fine, but to show him up is immature". Peppers stated curiousity for possible suitors next year, he never addressed one specific coach or did anything to flamboyantly question a coaching staff's ideas.

FAIL

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:24 PM
if i was an eagles fan at that time? you act like i have been an eagles fan for like a year or two.

Ive been an eagles fan since i could know what a football was, and have talked about eagles football on this site about 3 years longer than you have even been here.

but yes i was happy about getting TO as a Football Player because he was the number 1 WR that we desperately needed. His ego i didnt like

However Q is NOT TO and you need to get that through your head, because you are stupid.

Fixed it for you.

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Read through the rest of the thread

"Disagreeing with a coach is fine, but to show him up is immature". Peppers stated curiousity for possible suitors next year, he never addressed one specific coach or did anything to flamboyantly question a coaching staff's ideas.

FAIL

Ok, first of all, you're sarcasm detection is way off.

Second of all, fail is a word reserved for internet losers of the highest caliber...IE not most of the people on this forum. Certainly not you. You just lost points.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Fixed it for you.

you have a little longer leash than me ;) lol

Menardo75
Ok now on the topic of adding Boldin. Discussing this with users that actually have facts.

Boldin would be a great addition to the team. He is a great fit for the offense. If he would only cost one first rounder they need to pull the trigger. A number one WR is the only GLARING need on the roster.

ElectricEye
Oh, and he's quoting himself. People who quote themselves just flatout weird me out.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:28 PM
you have a little longer leash than me ;) lol

I don't know about that after the other day

D-UNIT WE ARE ON SPERATE IP ADRESSES I SWEAR! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Sounds like someone wants to take this outside.

What are you talking about?

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Ok now on the topic of adding Boldin. Discussing this with users that actually have facts.

Boldin would be a great addition to the team. He is a great fit for the offense. If he would only cost one first rounder they need to pull the trigger. A number one WR is the only GLARING need on the roster.

hell, i would be all for giving up just a 1st....i would even give them a 1st and a 3rd

he would help this team more than anyone knows.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
hell, i would be all for giving up just a 1st....i would even give them a 1st and a 3rd

he would help this team more than anyone knows.

I'm pretty sure there is not an Eagle fan that would disagree with that.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I would give up a 2nd for Housh

ElectricEye
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM

Boldin would be a pretty god damned nice find for Philly if they could land him. Meshes well with the West Coast offense. They've been looking to get some kind of help for McNabb for ages and I think Boldin is the best shot they have. Still think there's a possibility Zona caves and pays him just because he's that valuable, but if the relationship is truly damaged beyond repair, then I would probably put the Eagles near the top of the list as far as teams that have the best chance of landing him. Certainly the team that makes the most sense.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Boldin would be a pretty god damned nice find for Philly if they could land him. Meshes well with the West Coast offense. They've been looking to get some kind of help for McNabb for ages and I think Boldin is the best shot they have. Still think there's a possibility Zona caves and pays him just because he's that valuable, but if the relationship is truly damaged beyond repair, then I would probably put the Eagles near the top of the list as far as teams that have the best chance of landing him. Certainly the team that makes the most sense.

Believe me you have no idea how much I am pulling for you guys to get him.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
I would give up a 2nd for Housh

Boldin is better....

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Boldin is better....

And Housh is a free agent. This guy can be my GM any day.

Zyro_1014

you would just love for the cards to have one less weapon! ;)

ElectricEye

I'm not actually an Eagles fan. Just an interested observer. I'm kinda rooting for the Eagles to get him as well though. Seems like a damn good fit.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:34 PM

youre gamblin man

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:34 PM
you would just love for the cards to have one less weapon! ;)

My dream scenario for them is they, lose Dansby, and Boldin. Then they bring in an OC that runs a vertical passing game. :) me so happy

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm not actually an Eagles fan. Just an interested observer. I'm kinda rooting for the Eagles to get him as well though. Seems like a damn good fit.

I really am just tired of seeing him twice a year.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:35 PM
My dream scenario for them is they, lose Dansby, and Boldin. Then they bring in an OC that runs a vertical passing game. :) me so happy

and the 9ers to draft Sanchez? ;)

I would do terrible terrible things to get Boldin in a Eagle uni.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
and the 9ers to draft Sanchez? ;)

I would do terrible terrible things to get Boldin in a Eagle uni.

I thought we had an agreement that we wouldn't bring this madness up.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:37 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchise_tag

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I thought we had an agreement that we wouldn't bring this madness up.

you have said yourself you need more SoCal boys! ;)

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:38 PM

He hasnt been tagged man.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:39 PM

And since he doesn't actually have the franchise tag on him. You are doing nothing more than adding to the fact you are a complete waste on this website.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
And since he doesn't actually have the franchise tag on him. You are doing nothing more than adding to the fact you are a complete waste on this website.

Yea but chances are good he will be tagged, hence why I said I'd give up a 2nd.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:42 PM

They really aren't they didn't draft three WR's by accident.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:43 PM

Wow...i dont even know what to say.

i have becum lezz andd lezz samart aftar alll of yur poasts!

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:46 PM
They really aren't they didn't draft three WR's by accident.

Most of that was likely in anticipation of CJ getting traded. They're obviously not the smartest franchise but even if they don't intend to bring him back, they'll likely give him the tag so they can get something in return.

twista6002
02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Wow...i dont even know what to say.

i have becum lezz andd lezz samart aftar alll of yur poasts!

Sorry I'm not on the level of someone that goes to the prestigous Lewis and Clark college.

Menardo75
02-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Most of that was likely in anticipation of CJ getting traded. They're obviously not the smartest franchise but even if they don't intend to bring him back, they'll likely give him the tag so they can get something in return.

They drafted three receivers to replace one guy huh man your brilliant.

Zyro_1014
02-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Sorry I'm not on the level of someone that goes to the prestigous Lewis and Clark college.

im sorry that im going to a school that is just one step closer to getting to the bigs.

i guess you dont know anything about that, because obviously you never got that far.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:27 AM

I must have started a different creename or something, that is exactly how I feel.

ESPN just blew this **** all out of porportion, as they always do, and twista, you got pulled right in. No one remembers Haley's other arguments with Warner, are you going to tell me he is a locker room cancer. I think the only reason ESPN blew Boldin's argument up is because it a blcak guy and a white guy (not so much the reason) and Boldin is a WR, that way they could talk about the "primadonna WR" for weeks on end.

I'd love Boldin on our team. He isn't a locker room cancer, woudl catapult our offense into the top 3 in the league (worst case) and would improve every players chances on this team. And lets not mention he'd get us closer to a Superbowl than we've been since another great #1 WR left...

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:40 AM

I'm a PSU fan, and this argument is just rediculous. Wells is a top prospect in this draft, Hunt was given a mid round grade.

There is a reason for that.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:45 AM

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet, but if Zyro didn't flip ****, I'm gonna be pissed off.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:48 AM

My soul just got warmer...

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Just got to the end of page 4, this is glorious!

Sniper
02-12-2009, 06:54 AM
im sorry that im going to a school that is just one step closer to getting to the bigs.

i guess you dont know anything about that, because obviously you never got that far.

When you get rich, send me 1/100000th of your contract, ok? :D

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 06:57 AM
How do you what either of them did? Right YOU DON'T you have no facts to go off of. From what I saw there was nothing different about any of the altercations.

The only difference was ESPN blew up Boldin's incident, because we was already an easy target because of his contract situation.

If they don't do that we aren't debating this with you right now.

The more posts I see of yours, the more I realize that we really have the same ideas on almost everything, haha.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 07:00 AM

Bingo, I'm glad I'm not the only one who realized this...

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 07:04 AM

If my recollections of menardo are right, you should pray you never meet, haha.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 07:13 AM
I highly doubt twista would be calling any of these guys out if this wasn't the internet...

Zyro would have a baseball in his pocket and plug him with his 92 mph fastball, which would end up down twista's throat, in all likelihood.

Menardo is an offensive linemen (I think) in college. All I can say is the result wouldn't be pretty.

eaglesalltheway
02-12-2009, 07:14 AM

hell, I'd take half of that, haha.

camp_eagles
02-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Since Boldin is such a bad person for yelling at his OC you must not reailze that football is an emotional sport and I like a player that wants to be on the field to help his team win. I guess I missed Boldins press confrence where he called out the coaching staff and half the players on the team Like T.O. 1.0 would have.

I guess Kurt Warner is T.O. 3.0 because he go into it with Haley as well.

And another comparison you missed T.O. and Boldin Both hate Haley. T.O. and Boldin are both represented by Rosenhaus

camp_eagles
02-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Are you kidding? The guy couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat

How do you know he cant catch?

No one knew L.T. could catch his senior year at TCU he only had 10 catches.

Something better to say would be "He couldn't catch a ball to save his life" not "he couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat." Why would Wells have to catch water? How does one catch water? So many questions not enough answers.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 10:32 AM

Something better to say would be "He couldn't catch a ball to save his life" not "he couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat." Why would Wells have to catch water? How does one catch water? So many questions not enough answers.

Exactly. Water would be pretty damn hard to catch. I mean, how can you ensure that a decent amount of water would stay perfectly in your hands long enough to establish possession? It's pretty ******* hard. Imagine if Wells ran a n out route or something and had to toe-tap and keep that water in his hands. Impossible? I say yes.

Geo
02-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Actually, Boldin is talking about himself and the franchise/front office. He's great with his teammates and he's fine with the coaches, but felt he's been lied to and mistreated by the front office.

Q and Haley were fine after the sideline incident, which I would say isn't even close to what TO did in San Francisco or Philly.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:03 AM
There's never been a super bowl champion with a receiver who shows up his coaches. Never. That kind of crap might fly in small school baseball but not in the NFL.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:05 AM

I was talking about intelligence.

I'm sure you're a great athlete and all, and I'm sure anyone that talks to you for more than 5 minutes would know that you think you are.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm a PSU fan, and this argument is just rediculous. Wells is a top prospect in this draft, Hunt was given a mid round grade.

There is a reason for that.

Funny, their stats are extremely similar. The difference is Wells has physical skills everyone gets hard over. He's an underachiever for what his body should be and he gets hurt more often than Hunt. Onterrio Smith 2.0

twista6002
Oh and when Hunt played in the Big 10 the competition was a lot stronger than what Wells saw

ElectricEye
There's never been a super bowl champion with a receiver who shows up his coaches. Never. That kind of crap might fly in small school baseball but not in the NFL.

How do you know? You don't hear about this stuff unless ESPN decides to blow it up. You don't know anything about what happens behind closed doors or even on the sideline for the most part.

Can we get this guy banned already? He pretty much screwed himself over in terms of community perception completely and is starting to personally attack people.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:10 AM

It's an old phrase, kid. Not meant to be taken literally.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Funny, their stats are extremely similar. The difference is Wells has physical skills everyone gets hard over. He's an underachiever for what his body should be and he gets hurt more often than Hunt. Onterrio Smith 2.0

They had one season where both were starters. Hunt was a senior, Wells a sophomore.

In that season, Wells had three less carries, 223 more yards and four more touchdowns. Yup, extremely similar. :rolleyes:

Sniper
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM
It's an old phrase, kid. Not meant to be taken literally.

It's "he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat", but let's not allow specifics to get in the way of a good time.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:15 AM
So Zyro, you're a freshman and you're going to tell your manager how to do his job?

Wootylicous
02-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh god I just found this thread.

Epic fail twista.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Oh god I just found this thread.

Epic fail twista.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/Twista6002/TROLLING.jpg

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Also take note that Hunt played in the Big 10 when it was actually good.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Also take note that Hunt played in the Big 10 when it was actually good.

That's the second time you've posted that, but you failed to reply to my post where I pointed out that Wells vastly outperformed Hunt despite being two years younger.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:34 AM
That's the second time you've posted that, but you failed to reply to my post where I pointed out that Wells vastly outperformed Hunt despite being two years younger.

Tony hunt was in the NFL when Wells was a sophmore.

Wells freshman year and Hunt's senior year were the only time they played against the same competition.

Wells had 104-576-7, and Hunt 277-1386-11

Wells was a change of pace relief back for Pittman.

Hunt carried the load almost entirely, and was even used as a short yardage back.

Menardo75
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM
I highly doubt twista would be calling any of these guys out if this wasn't the internet...

Zyro would have a baseball in his pocket and plug him with his 92 mph fastball, which would end up down twista's throat, in all likelihood.

Menardo is an offensive linemen (I think) in college. All I can say is the result wouldn't be pretty.

Yes you are correct on both accounts. Twista do we need to have everybody on this site take a run at you and prove you wrong? everybody else has. Your Wells argument is worse than your Boldin one.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Tony hunt was in the NFL when Wells was a sophmore.

Wells freshman year and Hunt's senior year were the only time they played against the same competition.

Wells had 104-576-7, and Hunt 277-1386-11

Wells was a change of pace relief back for Pittman.

Hunt carried the load almost entirely, and was even used as a short yardage back.

Blargh, I was looking at different years. My mistake.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Blargh, I was looking at different years. My mistake.

It's all gravy

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes you are correct on both accounts. Twista do we need to have everybody on this site take a run at you and prove you wrong? everybody else has. Your Wells argument is worse than your Boldin one.

Especially since you've put a lot of "factual" argument into both of them.

ElectricEye
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Especially since you've put a lot of factual argument into both of them.

Fixed.

You've been presented with things to contradict your opinion of Boldin from multiple sources.

Fogcity_faithful
02-12-2009, 11:44 AM
The season that both Wells and Hunt played in the Big 10 Wells avg 5.53yds a carry, and Hunt 5.0 as well as Wells averaging a TD every 15 touches as opposed to Hunt every 25. So how are they the same player?

Menardo75
02-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Fixed.

You've been presented with things to contradict your opinion of Boldin from multiple sources.

And in the Wells argument. Yet somehow you still ignore all of it...

twista6002
02-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Fixed.

Like what? Because other players might argue with him like that behind closed doors. Because there haven't been any blatant displays of player/coach disagreements for a super bowl champions, but there might be that I don't know about. Sounds pretty hypocritical to call someone out for making speculative arguments when that's all you have.

Zyro_1014
02-12-2009, 11:56 AM

Ill hook you up damn good Snipe! ;)

That Small baseball school you are referring to would hand it to just about any D1 in the country, so watch what you say.

I was talking about intelligence.

I'm sure you're a great athlete and all, and I'm sure anyone that talks to you for more than 5 minutes would know that you think you are.

Damn right i think im a good athlete, you have to know youre good to be good.

Boldin will be a great eagle! please lord!

Menardo75
02-12-2009, 11:57 AM
In all fairness ZYRO was a terrible QB :)

Sniper
02-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Ill hook you up damn good Snipe! ;)

Good looks.

Damn right i think im a good athlete, you have to know youre good to be good.

Git yo swag on yo!

Boldin will be a great eagle! please lord!

Boldin WOULD be a great Eagle. Don't tempt me with "will".

Zyro_1014
02-12-2009, 11:58 AM
In all fairness ZYRO was a terrible QB :)

because i was running for my life everytime i dropped back to pass ;)

Zyro_1014
02-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Good looks.

Git yo swag on yo!

Boldin WOULD be a great Eagle. Don't tempt me with "will".

i have a pretty big amount of swagger lol.

sorry Snipe, WOULD be a great Eagle! Please lord! lol

ElectricEye
02-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Like what? Because other players might argue with him like that behind closed doors. Because there haven't been any blatant displays of player/coach disagreements for a super bowl champions, but there might be that I don't know about. Sounds pretty hypocritical to call someone out for making speculative arguments when that's all you have.

It's not a speculative argument. Warner got into it with Haley just as bad as Boldin did. It was reported, albeit in a very different way, but it was.

There isn't a speculative side to this at all. This happens all the time. It just doesn't get blown out of proportion to the extent it did with Boldin. Hell, everybody involved with the situation said it was being blown up. These things happen. Everyone seems to be able to process this aside from you.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
The season that both Wells and Hunt played in the Big 10 Wells avg 5.53yds a carry, and Hunt 5.0 as well as Wells averaging a TD every 15 touches as opposed to Hunt every 25. So how are they the same player?

Doesn't make Wells better. He had the benfit of being a 2nd back and playing on fresh legs against worn down defenses and was a goal line back. Hunt carried the load. By your theory Correll Buckhalter had a better year than Brian Westrbook and has had just as good a career.

Menardo75
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM

I love how we all have repeated over, and over that Boldin didn't do anything different than any other player that got into it with Haley. Yet he still trys to keep the same argument going.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 12:01 PM
because i was running for my life everytime i dropped back to pass ;)

ZOMGZ. BLAMING YOUR OL! NOT A TEAM PLAYER! ZOMGZ LOL LMAO SELFISH! ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ!

Selfish prick.

ElectricEye
02-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Doesn't make Wells better. He had the benfit of being a 2nd back and playing on fresh legs against worn down defenses and was a goal line back. Hunt carried the load. By your theory Correll Buckhalter had a better year than Brian Westrbook and has had just as good a career.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Menardo75
02-12-2009, 12:02 PM
ZOMGZ. BLAMING YOUR OL! NOT A TEAM PLAYER! ZOMGZ LOL LMAO SELFISH! ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ!

Selfish prick.

That's what i'm sayin I should have just let them through like our tackle did.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 12:02 PM
That Small baseball school you are referring to would hand it to just about any D1 in the country, so watch what you say.
!

I thought I was the one whose argument was based on speculation?

twista6002
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM
I love how we all have repeated over, and over that Boldin didn't do anything different than any other player that got into it with Haley. Yet he still trys to keep the same argument going.

If you can show me video or factual proof another player showed Haley up like Boldin did, I'll gladly seceed.

Zyro_1014
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM

Selfish prick.

Me and Menardo have always had our ways of bickering at each other :)

it wasnt him though, our left tackle was horrid lol.

twista6002
02-12-2009, 12:04 PM
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Read it over again.

Sniper
02-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Me and Menardo have always had our ways of bickering at each other :)

it wasnt him though, our left tackle was horrid lol.

ZOMGZ! CALLING OUT YOUR LEFT TACKLE! ZOMGZ SELFISH! ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOURSELF! ZOMGZ ZOMGZ DOUCHE SELFISH PRICK! ZOMGZ!

Stop being so selfish.

Zyro_1014
02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
ZOMGZ! CALLING OUT YOUR LEFT TACKLE! ZOMGZ SELFISH! ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOURSELF! ZOMGZ ZOMGZ DOUCHE SELFISH PRICK! ZOMGZ!

Stop being so selfish.

ZOMGZ!!!! BLAH!