PDA

View Full Version : super fits(free agents and teams they fit on)

sirsmokealot28
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants

corey dillon(ne) = ne patriots(dont fool yourself corey)

joe horn(saints) = kansas city chiefs

donte stallworth(eagles) = phil eagles(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?

yourfavestoner
03-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?

LarryJohnson27
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?

Glades Central High School

PalmerToCJ
03-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Thomas Jones - Baltimore Ravens.

That would be a perfect fit IMO.

sirsmokealot28
03-05-2007, 03:41 PM
belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.

LarryJohnson27
03-05-2007, 03:45 PM
belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.

I hate Belle Glades! We lost to them in the first round of the playoffs in 2005 on a HORRIBLE call, and the fans really gave us a hard time when we were trying to leave the stadium. They do produce some serious talent though. Look out for Deonte Thompson who just signed with UF on NSD. He's going to be a nice NFL prospect down the road.

Philliez01
03-05-2007, 03:49 PM
(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?

New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.

Xiomera
03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants

Thomas Jones isn't a free agent . . .

SeanTaylorRIP
03-05-2007, 04:37 PM

Just about to say that.

yourfavestoner
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM

Ah, gtocha. I've never really paid attention to high schools, so that explains why I didn't know. Makes sense with Fred and Santonio, though, as they're cousins.

BuckNaked
03-05-2007, 05:03 PM
New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.

I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.

cardsalltheway
03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Nick Harper to the Bills.

HawkeyeFan
03-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Ian Scott > St. Louis
Napoleon Harris > St. Louis

RDE James Hall
NT Ian Scott
UT Claude Wroten
LDE Leonard Little
WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa
MLB Will Witherspoon
SLB Napoleon Harris
RCB Fakhir Brown
FS OJ Atogwe
SS Corey Chavous
LCB Tye Hill

Thats why Scott and Harris would be perfect for St. Louis, they pick up a NT and SLB>

Philliez01
03-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.

Very true but I'm think with the Cover-Two and Leslie Frazier being the new DC; that it's possible, I'm buying Geo's take on this one as well.

jth1331
03-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Also unrelated, yourfavestoner, I completely agree about Metal Gear Solid, it freakin owns all.
Anyways, I actually think Graham might be a better fit in Seattle, he will be used more to catch passes there, but I still hope he comes to Denver.

niel89
03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Thomas Jones - Baltimore Ravens.

That would be a perfect fit IMO.

i would like him if he doesnt cost too much to trade for

RaiderNation
03-05-2007, 06:11 PM
daneil graham, eric johnson or mcmichel to the raiders

etk
03-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Every player is a perfect fit in Tampa.....

sirsmokealot28
03-07-2007, 12:23 PM

yeah i realized that after i posted but someone replied right away. i almost added mcgahee to the list too for some reason b/c i was watchin some show about running backs and the market. so it can be free agents, and guys who dont want to play for their team anymore......

PS....did you hear that the skins want to make a deal with the broncos for dre bly now? what is the deal with the broncos they dominate trades. its almost like the other gm's have never ran a team.

and about the stallworth being a number 1 receiver on a team with a top 3 qb.....he can't be there, check at season start.

bored of education
03-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Joe Horn is an aging WR with diminshing skills. Hard worker yes, brings life to a team yes. But the Chiefs need youth, not a guy who is gonna be over 35 by season start. He hasn't had a full season in two years, no more than 50 receptions. We need a number one receiver, making Eddie Kennison number 2 (where he would have been better off his career as a number two ). We have Jeff Webb, Dante Hall, Sammie Parker fighting over the number 2 spo this year. We need YOUTH. Still Tony G number one target but we need to address the wr position with YOUTH, skills, hands, deep threat. Joe Horn is NONE those

T-RICH49
03-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Ian Scott = perfect for Chiefs

JoeMontainya
03-07-2007, 01:00 PM
"belle glade glades central high school"

I cant believe those Florida schools let Santonio Holmes out of the State. But many Florida WR's struggle in the pros and Holmes seems to be on his way so whats that tell you?

Number 10
03-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Ken Hamlin on the Giants.

A FS that can cover, hard hitter, hungry player, young, fast, good work ethic.

Oh how nice it would be.

hugegmenfan
03-07-2007, 02:21 PM
daniel graham to the saints which probably wont happen tho

Caddy
03-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Ken Hamlin on the Buccaneers

A FS that can actually ball'

etk
03-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Ken Hamlin on the Buccaneers

A FS that can actually ball'

Yessir!!!!

sirsmokealot28
03-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Joe Horn is an aging WR with diminshing skills. Hard worker yes, brings life to a team yes. But the Chiefs need youth, not a guy who is gonna be over 35 by season start. He hasn't had a full season in two years, no more than 50 receptions. We need a number one receiver, making Eddie Kennison number 2 (where he would have been better off his career as a number two ). We have Jeff Webb, Dante Hall, Sammie Parker fighting over the number 2 spo this year. We need YOUTH. Still Tony G number one target but we need to address the wr position with YOUTH, skills, hands, deep threat. Joe Horn is NONE those

yes these points are all correct but you know whats worse than getting joe horn as a 1 season quick fix to a needy wr group? getting NOTHING AT ALL! joe horn would have been a decent 1 year fit in KC and yes would have been a great number 1 next season. the chiefs aren't going to demand much out of their number 1 receiver and the 35 year old horn would be more than capable. this would not have been a long term fix for either horn or the chiefs, but might have helped bridge the gap until some younger receivers developed(even if the chiefs drafted wr, and got some youth, history shows that it takes 2-3 years for receivers to make a significant impact, thus, a savy veteran leader to guide them in their early years would be perfect, look how good moss was WITH cris carter and if you say double teams i say yes they were on moss.) so i guess the chiefs are cool with kennison, and parker being their leading receivers next year, because its all but guaranteed they will.