PDA

View Full Version : First Giants Game

LetsGoGiants!
02-19-2009, 11:26 PM
I made this thread to so everyone can share there experience at there first Giants game.

I'll start it off.

I went to my first giants game this season. i went to the Carolina vs NYG game. I live in toronto so it was great to go to the game. Me and my dad got the tickets early in the season, thinking it would be maybe an end of the season est the starters game, but we were excited as hell when it came down to the #1 seed in the NFC. The game was great, OT win for the G-Men, great experience. Got to see Jersey and NYC. It was probably the best experience I've ever had.

That's basically my story, lets here some of yours.

hugegmenfan
02-20-2009, 12:32 AM
i'm not sure if this was the first game i went to, but its surely the first one i remember.
December 13, 1998- Giants beat the undefeated John Elway led Broncos and ended their 13-0 season.
It was one of the best sporting events i had ever seen live

Kase1
03-02-2009, 03:45 PM
I made this thread to so everyone can share there experience at there first Giants game.

I'll start it off.

I went to my first giants game this season. i went to the Carolina vs NYG game. I live in toronto so it was great to go to the game. Me and my dad got the tickets early in the season, thinking it would be maybe an end of the season est the starters game, but we were excited as hell when it came down to the #1 seed in the NFC. The game was great, OT win for the G-Men, great experience. Got to see Jersey and NYC. It was probably the best experience I've ever had.

That's basically my story, lets here some of yours.

I was at that game too, DEF one of the best Giants game's EVER...... The crowd was going INSANE. My section and most of the lower bowl was on their feet the whole game and constantly cheering and chanting. Ive been to some Giants games but that one was def the best

Oh yea and ya gotta love throwing the snow like madmen when the Giants score

Malaka
03-02-2009, 03:55 PM
My first game was maybe 4 or 5 years ago... Giants vs Eagles with my dad in East Rutherford... Giants were up the whole game 9-0, then McnNabb leads the Eagles to a 4th quarter comeback final score Eagles 10-9, and made me and my ten year old self cry.

Mr. Hero
03-02-2009, 10:13 PM
I haven't been able to make it to a giants game since they went to chicago, I think two seasons ago. I was there for my cousin's wedding and got myself and some of his buddies tickets for that game. So hungover as all hell we started drinking in the morn and made it to the stadium already hammered. had fun with the bears fans because they's good people and understand that the way to fight the cold is alcohol and inebriation.

LetsGoGiants!
03-03-2009, 02:22 PM
I was at that game too, DEF one of the best Giants game's EVER...... The crowd was going INSANE. My section and most of the lower bowl was on their feet the whole game and constantly cheering and chanting. Ive been to some Giants games but that one was def the best

Oh yea and ya gotta love throwing the snow like madmen when the Giants score

The greatest was when fans started throwing it at the Panthers bench. lol

BaLLiN
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
It was a Steelers-Giants game, in the meadowlands. I live in NJ, so its not far away. It snowed a bit. Played football in the parkinglot, hit a few cars "accidentally" :D. Grilled, and stupidly we missed the opening kickoff and then tiki had a really long run for a TD like the next play which we also missed. Got in, couldnt hear crap. i was in like the... 20th row im guessing behind one of the fieldgoals.

Anyways i remember this really crappy call where toomer was jumping for the ball and he got tripped before he touched it. Sadly it was on a PA pass which my cousin called (we actually do alot of those so hes just a wiseass) and then the steelers won. Polumalu got an INT i think.

I went to three games this year CAR, SF, and the dallas game. Good luck i guess as recently i went to games we won in. I also agree that the carolina game was insane, i watched it at home again and it was still one of the best games ive ever seen.

Kase1
03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Best game not just on the field was obviously last years home opener when we raised the SB banner, had the legends line up at the 50 with a huge Lombardi trophy replica only to have Strahan JUMP out of it holding the real lombardi...... oh man, I htnk I need to take a seat, LOL (Im at work standing and posting, LOL)

scottyboy
03-25-2009, 07:35 PM
I went to a bunch when I was younger, but I don't really remember them. The last game I can fully remember and was old enough to appreciate was the NFCCG when we spanked the Vikings. Sat diagonally behind Ronde Barber, got Jessie Armstead's NFC champs hat, went to the locker room and the bubble. pretty much the best day ever

Kase1
03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I went to a bunch when I was younger, but I don't really remember them. The last game I can fully remember and was old enough to appreciate was the NFCCG when we spanked the Vikings. Sat diagonally behind Ronde Barber, got Jessie Armstead's NFC champs hat, went to the locker room and the bubble. pretty much the best day ever

WOW, im a LITTLE jealous, LOL

Only thing better would have been goin 2 a SB game, but damn!!!!

giantstalk
04-15-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm so glad that you liked going to the game!