PDA

View Full Version : Warner to return in 2009

Splat
02-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Warner to return in 2009 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txcardinalswarner&prov=st&type=lgns)

“He’s decided he’s going to play,” Warner’s agent Mark Bartelstein said. “He’s made up his mind. He wants to play.”

“We’re not going to fool anybody,” Bartelstein said. “He’d like to stay in Arizona. That would be his first choice. But he owes it to himself and his family to have an open mind. If we can get a deal done with the Cardinals, great. If not, then obviously you’ve got to look at free agency.”

GB12
02-20-2009, 07:30 PM
He'll be back in Arizona. He wants to be there and the Cardinals need him.

Crickett
02-20-2009, 07:32 PM
They're saying on ESPN that he wants some serious money.

Splat
02-20-2009, 07:33 PM
They're saying on ESPN that he wants some serious money.

His last pay day.

M.O.T.H.
02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
This is what you do...hang up the phone with the Cardinals. Pick up the phone with the Niners...ask them to re-hire Martz and trade for a potentially available Tory Holt. Then you (Warner) can give ole' Ricky Proehl a call and drop by the local Mcdonald's to pick up Az Hakim. Then all that's left is to sign on the dotted line. Boom. Championship.

A Perfect Score
02-20-2009, 08:18 PM
This is what you do...hang up the phone with the Cardinals. Pick up the phone with the Niners...ask them to re-hire Martz and trade for a potentially available Tory Holt. Then you (Warner) can give ole' Ricky Proehl a call and drop by the local Mcdonald's to pick up Az Hakim. Then all that's left is to sign on the dotted line. Boom. Championship.

you forgot the stop he has to make at the NFL network to coerce Marshall Faulk out of retirement...THEN you are set to go.

M.O.T.H.
02-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Well, I figured Gore could pick up the slack...they wont be doing much running anyway.

Gay Ork Wang
02-21-2009, 09:46 AM
im not sure why, but i have a feeling he is gonna suck ass or just be injured

maybe because of the Superbowl Loser curse

yea thats what i think

PoopSandwich
02-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Well, I figured Gore could pick up the slack...they wont be doing much running anyway.

Haha and they trade up to draft Crabtree in the first too.

cunit2k9
02-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Haha and they trade up to draft Crabtree in the first too.
No they wouldnt Winslow. Who is that girl in your avatar by the way?

CashmoneyDrew
02-22-2009, 10:01 PM
No they wouldnt Winslow. Who is that girl in your avatar by the way?

That's totally a dude.