PDA

View Full Version : Maclin Hurt..and 40 questions?

BroadwayJoe10
02-22-2009, 02:16 PM
I was watching ESPNnews this morning and they reported the times for all the recievers, which are completely different than the ones they are posting on their website right now, I'm fairly confused.

The numbers were as followed:

DHB 4.26 & 4.27
Harvin 4.32
Maclin 4.37

These numbers were listed on the screen and then read off by Todd McShay, where he actually commented on those numbers. He also said that Maclin hurt himself during one of the drills and had to be helped off. I've been trying to find it all over the web, but can't find any other information on his injury. McShay said this morning he came down funny and it looked like a knee or ankle.

Edit: Looks as the 40 times I saw were unnoficial, but the question on if anyone knows if Maclin is hurt is still bothering me.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Maclin is fine. He always tweaks something but is out for like 2 minutes.

BroadwayJoe10
02-22-2009, 02:24 PM

Ahh I wasn't sure, I've been trying to figure it out all morning, but they haven't mentioned anything about it back on ESPNnews. They said he needed to be helped off the field, so that didn't seem to bode well, but then they never said anything about it later.

sweetness34
02-22-2009, 02:34 PM

And that's a desirable trait to have?

holt_bruce81
02-22-2009, 02:42 PM
And that's a desirable trait to have?

Never said it was. He never misses any games, he's just on the sideline for a few plays stretching out. Not a big deal.

M.O.T.H.
02-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Maclin apparently has a hyper-extended knee...not considered to be real serious. After he limped off he came back for a little while longer before calling it a day. He ran a few routes but, didnt run in the gauntlet, I believe.