PDA

View Full Version : Cavs VS Pistons game 6......

05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Here we go again, dicussion time about the game. NO FIGHTING, just good clean talk.

Who wins? Cavs or Pistons?

beef
05-19-2006, 05:10 PM
i say the pistons, as a bucks fan, because they simply have too much talent to lose already.

thule
05-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Big game for the Cavs. It is kinda of a win it or wear it situation. Everyone and their mother realizes how hard its gonna be to beat Detriot at home when they regain the momentum.

Watch out for Larry Hughes tonight...I could see him going off tonight in honor of his brother. I expect to see a gelled team tonight from the cavs...and will be though to beat.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I predict a blowout. Who does it is anyone's guess. The Cavs really have all the pressure on them tonight, it all depends on how they respond.

BehrenMan007
05-19-2006, 05:23 PM
http://www.cavshistory.com/images/logos/00s-cavs-logo2.gif

OSUraider
05-19-2006, 05:29 PM
The Pistons might lose the Series but it wont end tonight.

Nerv
05-19-2006, 05:33 PM
I have faith in another 3-2 comeback from my Pistons, this year just wasnt made for us to go out in the 2nd, go Pistons !

Fred Savage
05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
I am going to have to say Pistons because......
1) David Stern and ABC would love to see a Cavs v. Pistons game 7 on a Sunday Afternoon

2) Pistons came back in the second round against New Jersey in the exact same position. Last year were down against Indiana and Miami to win the series.

3)I am a homer.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 06:21 PM
4 minutes in and the Pistons look like absolute crap. I dunno how many steals and offensive boards the Cavs have already.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Pistons respond nicely...about what one would expect...good defense on both sides.

KILLERSANTA
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
if the cavs win, im ready for school on monday!!!!!
I putting my psp in my bag and hooking its up to my pc speakers. And every pistons fan i see, im hitting play. And guess what song i have???

That Right " Cleveland rocks"

thetedginnshow
05-19-2006, 07:10 PM
I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.

jetvilma51
05-19-2006, 07:18 PM
detroit leads at half 38-37

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 07:19 PM
I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.
I agree. For a defensive game this is a fun game to watch. I really like the NBA playoffs this year.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 07:41 PM
One thing I have noticed (and I've heard Pistons fans say this before) Ben Wallace is highly overated IMO. He's a huge liability at the line, his defense isn't that amazing, and his rebounding is atrocious. The Cavs have been killing the Pistons on the offensive boards all series long. Without that they aren't even in the series.

05-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Pistons up by three. Game over. 8)

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 07:45 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!

05-19-2006, 07:46 PM
What field are you doing your thesis in?

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 07:47 PM
What field are you doing your thesis in?
Are you talking to me? If so..history..specifically Spanish Imperialism.

thetedginnshow
05-19-2006, 07:50 PM
One thing I have noticed (and I've heard Pistons fans say this before) Ben Wallace is highly overated IMO. He's a huge liability at the line, his defense isn't that amazing, and his rebounding is atrocious. The Cavs have been killing the Pistons on the offensive boards all series long. Without that they aren't even in the series.

Actually, I don't think that's the case. Ben Wallace has had troubles with Flip Saunders for well over a month now. And I think Greg Anthony was exactly right. There's something up with their lockerroom. Because normally, Wallace's defense is amazing and he gets a ton of boards. He's just not into the game.

But in any case, this is real exciting game. I love how the Cavs play.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Ugh...I can't handle all this stress....I think my hair is falling out as I'm watching this game.

JETS5128
05-19-2006, 08:36 PM
If te pistons lose I'll be soooooo pissed

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Rasheed is playing a tremendous offensive game, although I'm not sure that was a foul.

JETS5128
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
REFS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LEBRON :evil: :evil: :evil:

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 08:45 PM
God damn it!!!! We rebound the whole game but can't get a damn one when it counts!!!! :x :x :x :x

Ace
05-19-2006, 08:49 PM
No rebounds=no wins

The Cavs deserve to lose this game. Now they got themselves backed up in a corner since there will be a game 7 and it will be in Piston land.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Phew...damn...good game by both teams...still proud of the Cavs. I think a game 7 win is still possible considering how tough we played them tonight, but the odds are obviously very much against us now.

JETS5128
05-19-2006, 08:50 PM
HOLY CRAP CHAUNCEY WTF WERE U DOING!!!!!!!!

05-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Its not over bitc hes.

thetedginnshow
05-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Great game. Would have been much better if the Cavs had won, though. Really though, for some reason, I like the Cavs' chances. The Pistons completely look like they're on the defensive. Should be a great Game Seven.

05-19-2006, 08:54 PM
The final tip almost went in. That scared the crap out of me.

danman253
05-19-2006, 09:17 PM
no matter who wins this, this has been an outstanding series

detroit4life
05-19-2006, 10:33 PM
theres an unwritten rule stern gave the refs that if anybody touches lebron when he's goin up its an automatic foul.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 10:35 PM
theres an unwritten rule stern gave the refs that if anybody touches lebron when he's goin up its an automatic foul.
There isn't a team in the league that can even hope to stop Lebron on his way to the basket without fouling him. You'd think that would be clear by now, even to crybabies like you. Look at how many foul calls Shaq gets, it's the same thing.

Pit Bull #53
05-19-2006, 10:36 PM

jesus christ you even whine when your team wins?

familyguy555
05-19-2006, 10:45 PM

jesus christ you even whine when your team wins?

no, the refs have benn horrible the whole series

you touch the guy its a foul

Nerv
05-19-2006, 10:45 PM
There isn't a team in the league that can even hope to stop Lebron on his way to the basket without fouling him. You'd think that would be clear by now, even to crybabies like you. Look at how many foul calls Shaq gets, it's the same thing.

I havent whined once about the refs but youre flat out wrong. Shaq got all those calls because he is so massive its a completely different thing calling him as opposed to James, though Shaq got away with a lot, he no longer does. They call the contact fouls on Shaq now, he is in foul trouble every game.

The refs allow LeBron a trip to the free throw line automatically if he attacks the hoop. I have Tivo and watched many of the fouls on him again in slow motion, about 6-7 of them there was very minimal and sometimes absolutely no contact and when there was he created it by throwing his body into the defender. You arent allowed to be in the same general vicinity as LeBron when he drives the lane as they will blow the whistle and send him to to the line, especially in Cleveland.

bearsfan_51
05-19-2006, 10:50 PM

I havent whined once about the refs but youre flat out wrong. Shaq got all those calls because he is so massive its a completely different thing calling him as opposed to James, though Shaq got away with a lot, he no longer does. They call the contact fouls on Shaq now, he is in foul trouble every game.

The refs allow LeBron a trip to the free throw line automatically if he attacks the hoop. I have Tivo and watched many of the fouls on him again in slow motion, about 6-7 of them there was very minimal and sometimes absolutely no contact and when there was he created it by throwing his body into the defender. You arent allowed to be in the same general vicinity as LeBron when he drives the lane as they will blow the whistle and send him to to the line, especially in Cleveland.
Couldn't you say that about every player? I mean yeah they aren't kicking him, but it's basketball, if you drive the lane and a player gets in your way and you're not set, it's a foul. Lebron is great at using his size and strength, driving the line, and drawing contact. That's basketball.

Fred Savage
05-19-2006, 10:52 PM
It's true(dramatic pause) It's true.

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO WHHOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H *************1111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111 WHUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCK ON THIS CAVS FANS

thetedginnshow
05-19-2006, 10:57 PM

Yeah. Same goes for Chauncey a lot of times.

But if you want to talk about a clear-cut homecourt advantage, it'd be in Dallas.

detroit4life
05-19-2006, 11:02 PM
no chanceys drives and gets called on a charge if you wathced the game tonight lebron was sent to the line on some horrible calls.

detroit4life
05-19-2006, 11:05 PM
by the way look at my posts from the other night i didn't once say anything about the refs being bad

Fred Savage
05-19-2006, 11:06 PM
We did it Detroit4life, we single handedly propelled the Pistons to game 6 victory.

05-19-2006, 11:08 PM
All Detroit fans here will meet at the championship parade.