PDA

View Full Version : Where will the C's and TE's stack up post combine?

Captain Canuck
02-22-2009, 05:45 PM
I was interested in these two positions in terms of who will be available at them in the 2nd and 3rd round. I would like my Bills to address these two positions in these rounds, depending on how free agency shakes out. If we could somehow land Jared Cook/Shawn Nelson and Eric Wood I would be ecstatic. However, I have a feeling at the moment those guys are all 2nd rounders.

Babylon
02-22-2009, 07:12 PM
I was interested in these two positions in terms of who will be available at them in the 2nd and 3rd round. I would like my Bills to address these two positions in these rounds, depending on how free agency shakes out. If we could somehow land Jared Cook/Shawn Nelson and Eric Wood I would be ecstatic. However, I have a feeling at the moment those guys are all 2nd rounders.

I still have it Mack, Unger, Woods with the last two 2nd rounders.

Pettigrew, Nelson, Coffman, Casey, Beckum all 2nd rounders with exception of Pettigrew maybe late 1st. My take.

Shane P. Hallam
02-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Mack and Unger should go in 1 or 2.

I think Woods will go in the mid-late 2nd.

As for TEs, Pettigrew will still go in the first. I'd expect Cook and Nelson to go in the 2nd. Coffman may go late 2nd, but he could fall a tad.

The Bills could def. end up with Woods and a pass catching TE like Beckum if they wanted.

Captain Canuck
02-22-2009, 07:23 PM
So looking at it from this standpoint, lets say the Bills go DE in the first, take Wood in the 2nd, then I would assume there would be a pass catching TE available for them in the 3rd. Its unlikely that 5 TE's come off the board in the 2nd round.