PDA

View Full Version : Yo Scott a few questions...

quincyyyyy
02-23-2009, 10:39 PM
1. Why don't you post the verticals and the broad jumps?

2. Considering half the league is 3-4 now, why don't you do a rankings for 3-4 positions? (NT, 5 tech DE, rushing OLB, WILB, SILB)

3. I noticed a bunch of D-lineman didn't do the bench. What's up with that? Won't the scouts frown on that considering the bench is important for d-lineman?

4. Could you please stop hating on Pat White as a QB considering his combine performance? (not to be confrontational or anything)

Strongside
02-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I think it would be really cool if Scott could do seperate rankings for 3-4/4-3 players

thebow305
02-24-2009, 12:09 AM
I think it would be really cool if Scott could do seperate rankings for 3-4/4-3 players

Although I agree here, it would just be waaaaayyy too much work probably.

Vox Populi
02-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Maybe he can start getting people to pay for extra access to his 34 defense ranking :P

Crickett
02-24-2009, 12:59 AM
I'd like to know why it is when I click on the mock draft or combine results, I get a

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

but if I click on the back button and click on either mock draft or combine results a second time, its comes up fine?

Is there something wrong with my browser or something?

killxswitch
02-24-2009, 07:17 AM
I'd like to know why it is when I click on the mock draft or combine results, I get a

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

but if I click on the back button and click on either mock draft or combine results a second time, its comes up fine?

Is there something wrong with my browser or something?

Delete your cache and cookies and restart your browser. The mock works fine for me.

Scott Wright
02-24-2009, 08:52 AM
1. Why don't you post the verticals and the broad jumps?

2. Considering half the league is 3-4 now, why don't you do a rankings for 3-4 positions? (NT, 5 tech DE, rushing OLB, WILB, SILB)

3. I noticed a bunch of D-lineman didn't do the bench. What's up with that? Won't the scouts frown on that considering the bench is important for d-lineman?

4. Could you please stop hating on Pat White as a QB considering his combine performance? (not to be confrontational or anything)

1. I just don't feel those events are all that critical or worth the extra time and effort to input into a web page. I have my hands full trying to get the stuff I do post on the site up in a timely manner. :)

2. I have definitely thought about it but I felt it would be too confusing for users. Casual fans might come looking for a player they know as a defensive end and wouldn't be able to find him. With that said I will be moving some of those 3-4 hybrids from DE to OLB in my next rankings update.

3. For the most part if guys don't take part in the bench it's because they have an injury or were injured and didn't have time to properly prepare.

4. I seriously don't know what to do with Pat White. I will probably be moving him into the QB rankings in the next update since that is what he wants to be considered. He has actually handled himself well at quarterback at both the Senior Bowl and the Combine but I still feel that strictly as a quarterback he is just a fifth round pick. Now if he was willing to play wideout and be a return man then I'd probably say a couple rounds earlier than that.

ChosenOne
02-24-2009, 09:16 AM
You could put Pat White into both the QB and WR rankings.

quincyyyyy
02-24-2009, 11:19 AM
1. I just don't feel those events are all that critical or worth the extra time and effort to input into a web page. I have my hands full trying to get the stuff I do post on the site up in a timely manner. :)

2. I have definitely thought about it but I felt it would be too confusing for users. Casual fans might come looking for a player they know as a defensive end and wouldn't be able to find him. With that said I will be moving some of those 3-4 hybrids from DE to OLB in my next rankings update.

3. For the most part if guys don't take part in the bench it's because they have an injury or were injured and didn't have time to properly prepare.

4. I seriously don't know what to do with Pat White. I will probably be moving him into the QB rankings in the next update since that is what he wants to be considered. He has actually handled himself well at quarterback at both the Senior Bowl and the Combine but I still feel that strictly as a quarterback he is just a fifth round pick. Now if he was willing to play wideout and be a return man then I'd probably say a couple rounds earlier than that.

But don't you think the broad jump and vertical gives one some measure of the player's "explosiveness"?

Anyhow, thanks for the reply!