PDA

View Full Version : Randy McMichael

Burns336
03-05-2007, 06:33 PM
ESPN is saying McMichael will be released this week because the dolphins couldnt get a 3rd round pick for him and dont want to pay him his roster bonus. I know the price tag would be up there, but could you imagine Witten and McMichael. If we hadn't spent a 2nd rounder on Fasano We would have a realistic chance at this but given how much we are paying Fasano i doubt we even look at him. Just thought i would throw it out there for you guys to think about.

TNewFan41
03-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Yea, it would be nice. But we aren't using 2-TE sets anymore without Parcells.

mtmock
03-05-2007, 06:36 PM
umm...i wouldn't want him..i didn't even think we would take fasano last year...if we hadnt taken him mmaybe

D-Unit
03-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Yea, it would be nice. But we aren't using 2-TE sets anymore without Parcells.
Stop pulling stuff out of your butt.

TNewFan41
03-05-2007, 06:43 PM
LOL, but we didn't use any at the end of the season, what makes you think we will use them again. The only good thing about Fasano is if Witten goes down (god forbid) we have a good, young back-up.

Burns336
03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL, but we didn't use any at the end of the season, what makes you think we will use them again. The only good thing about Fasano is if Witten goes down (god forbid) we have a good, young back-up.

You totally made that up. Maybe the 2 TE's wont be used as frequently but i can assure you that 2 TE sets will play a part in our scheme.

We just signed Davis who we dont really know anything about, we may lose columbo, rivera sucks, i think it is safe to say that we need as much help running the ball as we can get.

Plus Romo used the 2 TE sets very effectivly compared to bledsoe -- it really opened up things for witten.

If we had both of these guys, that would be huge for our offense. McMichael, Witten, T.O., and Glenn would be one of the biggest headaches in the league for a defense.

too bad it has about a 3% chance of becoming a reality...

TNewFan41
03-05-2007, 06:51 PM
I'd say 2% is more accurate.

KILLERSANTA
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Didn't Wade say, he wanted to get a good blocking FB???

Burns336
03-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Possibly, but i dont see how that fits in here? McMichael wouldnt fit at FB. If Fasano worked on his blocking it would be cool to see him take an H-back role and move over to let Randy in, but once again this is me letting my mind dream away..

Macarthur
03-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Garrett will use his weapons. If Fasano emerges, then he will use 2 TEs.