PDA

View Full Version : So now that we have two high picks...

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Who do you want?

Here are my top 11 players for those two picks (within reason of course)

1)Michael Griffin
2)Dwayne Jarrett (not likely to be there, but you never know)
3)Sidney Rice
4)Justin Blaylock
5)Joe Staley
6)Darelle Revis
7)Aaron Sears
8)Justin Durant
9)Brandon Mebane
10)Zach Miller
11)Eric Weddle

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Who do you want?

Here are my top 10 players for those two picks (within reason of course)

1)Michael Griffin
3)Sidney Rice
4)Justin Blaylock
5)Joe Staley
6)Darelle Revis
7)Aaron Sears
7)Justin Durant
8)Brandon Mebane
9)Zach Miller
10)Eric Weddle
bold = not worth that high of a pick...

I have a feeling that JA might try and move up to the top 20... maybe Greg Olsen? Dwyane Jarrett or Bowe? Or possibly Levi Brown if he falls...

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
My list (top 5 for 31 and top 5 for 37)

31:
1. Jarrett/Bowe/Olsen (one of them could be there)
2. Jon Beason
3. Michael Griffin
4. Joe Staley
5. Justin Blalock

37:
1. Sidney Rice
2. Staley/Blalock (at least one of them should be available)
3. John Wendling
4. Aaron Ross
5. Aaron Sears

bearsfan_51
bold = not worth that high of a pick...

I have a feeling that JA might try and move up to the top 20... maybe Greg Olsen? Dwyane Jarrett or Bowe? Or possibly Levi Brown if he falls...
Durant is questionable, but with his 40 time and his fit in our scheme I think he's worth it.

Keep in mind I'm including the 37th as well. Mebane is projected as a early 2nd and Miller won't fall as much as some are predicting IMO.

sweetness34
My top 10...

1) Michael Griffin
2) Dwayne Jarrett
3) Joe Staley
4) Justin Blaylock
5) Aaron Sears
6) Sidney Rice
7) Darrelle Revis
8) Levi Brown (I can dream can't I?)
9) Ben Grubbs
10) Paul Posluszny (sp?)

8 and 10 are more dream picks but oh well...And I doubt JA moves up. If anything he'll trade down.

VoteLynnSwan
03-05-2007, 06:49 PM
hopefully not Greg Olsen... and i just don't see JA trying to move up, he never does that... IF he did though, I'd love to see us grab either Jarrett or Nelson.

Assuming we stay pat, i still look for Jarrett and Michael Griffen.

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 06:51 PM

31:
2. Jon Beason
3. Michael Griffin
4. Joe Staley
5. Justin Blalock

37:
1. Sidney Rice
3. John Wendling
4. Aaron Ross
5. Aaron Sears

Haha...you say my players aren't worth it and you've got Wendling in the high 2nd? I like Wendling but I doubt it.

BUSTKUNTLAWL
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey, does anyone have the value chart?

How far can 31 + 37 move you up?

I fully expect JA not to move up though, and take 2 players.

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Considering we don't have another 2nd, I highly doubt we move up. That would leave us with basically one pick in the first day, as our 3rd rounder is one of the last.

bigbluedefense
03-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Who do you want?

Here are my top 10 players for those two picks (within reason of course)

1)Michael Griffin
3)Sidney Rice
4)Justin Blaylock
5)Joe Staley
6)Darelle Revis
7)Aaron Sears
7)Justin Durant
8)Brandon Mebane
9)Zach Miller
10)Eric Weddle

Let's establish needs and take it from there. The Bears need a SS, they need a possession WR, a TE to eventually fill in for Clark, Tackles for their aging duo...and I guess thats it.

Now, as far as Tackles go, I wouldn't touch any in this draft. None wow me at all, and I think with the run heavy nature of the team, it won't help that much in the immediate future anyway. And also, next year's draft will be much better as far as Tackle talent is concerned.

SS, this is a must get imo. I think that its imperative to have quality depth here, and I like guys like Griffin and Weddle in this scheme. The question is, where will these 2 project?

With the depth at safety this year, I highly doubt 5 of them go within 2 rounds. So is it worth spending a 2nd on one of those 2 knowing that one of them could potentially fall to you guys in the 3rd? Worst case scenario Marvin White could be had on day 2.

OLB is fine. You guys have enough there, and this draft class is weak anyway. Briggs will be back.

TE...Id stick with Clark for a year I guess. Olsen is more of a necessity pick than a want, he'll go higher than he deserves because theres absolutely no TEs in this draft.

WR should be taken. Theres a ton of names that can fit the bill. Jarrett, Meachem, Rice, Gonzalez. I like Gonzalez's intangibles, he's a hard worker, reliable hands, and good team guy. Im big on character this year, which is why he's my preferred guy. Trust me, from experience with the Giants...the less divas the better.

I like any combination of SS, then WR or WR then SS. The Bears have options, and they'll definately get what they want. No one will cheat them out of a player. Kudos to Angelo for setting up the draft perfectly in day 1.

VoteLynnSwan
03-05-2007, 07:16 PM
i just don't think Anthony Gonzalez is the type of Big target that we need... The other three you listed are more of what i think we need from that position.

bigbluedefense
03-05-2007, 07:17 PM
i just don't think Anthony Gonzalez is the type of Big target that we need... The other three you listed are more of what i think we need from that position.

Yeah, after thinking it over, I think youre right. If thats the case, I like Jarrett.

Alot will be said of his speed, but the kid is a player, and he'll grab anything. At the end of the day, thats what you want out of your possession guy. We'll get a better idea of him after he runs at his pro day. He's gonna run right?

VoteLynnSwan
03-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, after thinking it over, I think youre right. If thats the case, I like Jarrett.

Alot will be said of his speed, but the kid is a player, and he'll grab anything. At the end of the day, thats what you want out of your possession guy. We'll get a better idea of him after he runs at his pro day. He's gonna run right?

i don't think he can get away with not running at his pro day... even Reggie Bush ran at his pro day. I for one hope he runs an awful time so that he has a better chance of falling. If you watch him on film you see that not only does he get adequate seperation, but he also doesn't need it because he's great on jump balls, and just has amazing hands.

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 07:36 PM
I'd be very very suprised if Jarrett drops to 31, but if he does I would snatch him up without a second thought.

regoob2
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
I think that we should trade down now, i think we should trade down 37 to mid second and grab zach miller and pick up a 3rd

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Haha...you say my players aren't worth it and you've got Wendling in the high 2nd? I like Wendling but I doubt it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K0P-22hhrW4 :cool:

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah...cause youtube is a reliable source.

Hurricane Ditka
03-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I think we've given ourselves a lot of options with this trade. If we wanted to move up, we could value-wise move to the top 15. Unless we work out a trade for Briggs I don't see this happening. We can also use pick 37 as a bargaining chip to move Briggs for a high high first round pick. I could see that happening.

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 09:36 PM

That video was taken from a Wyoming news website...

bearfan
03-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Agreed with the statements above, OL isnt that strong in this draft, next year should be much better to draft OL.

As far as the picks go

31: Bowe/Jarrett/Mcheam
37: Griffen/Merriweather

??

evershot
03-05-2007, 09:40 PM

No that video was confirmed
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_5375775,00.html

BUSTKUNTLAWL
03-05-2007, 09:44 PM
I'd love to land..

31)Michael Griffen - I don't think he will slide this far, but I'm hoping.

37)Ryan Kalil - I just think he's going to be an absolute monster in the NFL.. Can play Guard and then take over at Center down the road when Kreutz is done.

Number 10
03-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey guys tell me if I am way off track here-

(By the way I like the trade for you guys. I like Jones, but I don't see the best being ahead of him to say the least)

Would it be at all possible to draft Timmons and Nelson with your picks because both guys seems to be a tad overrated on this board thus I think they are in reality late 1st-early 2nd material right now. It could open up options with Briggs and I remember some of you saying you needed a better FS. It may not be the best thing to do for the immediate future, but in terms of keeping this defense top notch I think it would be a risky but smart way to approach things.

But even if you would not want to do that, you are in great shape to fill your holes where youth is needed. Two picks in the top 40 in this draft is huge because the depth just is not there this year, plain and simple. I have been thinking for the Giants...that I would want to stay at #20 but trade our 2nd and 3rd to get as high as possible to land another top 40 pick. The better draft teams are grasping the fact that the post 40 draft picks are not as valuable as they normally are due to the weak overall class.

bearsfan_51
03-05-2007, 09:50 PM
No that video was confirmed
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_5375775,00.html
I understand that, but one video isn't an argument as to why we should draft a player.

Hurricane Ditka
03-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I understand that, but one video isn't an argument as to why we should draft a player.

That really isn't a measure of his vertical leap, as it is his ability to pull his legs up, his vertical was probably close to what it was at the combine.

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 09:54 PM
That really isn't a measure of his vertical leap, as it is his ability to pull his legs up, his vertical was probably close to what it was at the combine.

Think of all the kicks he would block!

Smokey Joe
03-05-2007, 09:59 PM
oh btw HD... congrats on your team leader status ;)

BUSTKUNTLAWL
03-05-2007, 10:01 PM

(By the way I like the trade for you guys. I like Jones, but I don't see the best being ahead of him to say the least)

Would it be at all possible to draft Timmons and Nelson with your picks because both guys seems to be a tad overrated on this board thus I think they are in reality late 1st-early 2nd material right now. It could open up options with Briggs and I remember some of you saying you needed a better FS. It may not be the best thing to do for the immediate future, but in terms of keeping this defense top notch I think it would be a risky but smart way to approach things.

But even if you would not want to do that, you are in great shape to fill your holes where youth is needed. Two picks in the top 40 in this draft is huge because the depth just is not there this year, plain and simple. I have been thinking for the Giants...that I would want to stay at #20 but trade our 2nd and 3rd to get as high as possible to land another top 40 pick. The better draft teams are grasping the fact that the post 40 draft picks are not as valuable as they normally are due to the weak overall class.

Nelson @ #31 would be absolutely perfect.

Kiper has him rated at #25 on his latest big board and dropping. I hope JA grabs him at #31 I think he's awesome and a good fit.

I don't see both falling to the Bears though.. JA is not that lucky.

NYmoney
03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
I can't see Nelson dropping to 37. I really hope to grab Griffith at 31, and I'd like to see the o-line addressed at 37.

KBear
03-06-2007, 03:35 AM

He might not be the big target the Bears need, but I think he would be an upgrade over Davis. The Bears could always land a TE in the draft to be their big target.

With that being said, I still would prefer getting a big phyical WR then drafting Gonzalez if we are only going to take one WR in this draft.

KBear
03-06-2007, 03:45 AM

The only way I see the Bears drafting an OLB in the first two rounds this year is if they trade Briggs before the draft. Otherwise I dont see it as being a big enough of a need to do so. If we do speculate that Angelo alternates years of drafting offence and defensive players (which he has done the last three drafts or since Lovie has become our coach) this year would be the year to draft offensive players. Not that that should stop the Bears from picking the player they want if it happends to be a defensive player or what not. But I see bigger needs on defence in the Bears DBs then their LBs.

bigbluedefense
03-06-2007, 08:58 AM
You know, after sleeping on it, Im starting to question whether Weddle could be a SS in the Cover 2. I think he's more of a pure FS. Merriweather might fit the bill better at SS in this scheme. He kind of reminds me of Bob Sanders. Yeah he's undersized, but he's a missle who's willing to knock runners out. Sounds like a nice fit. Durability could be a concern however.

bearsfan_51
03-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I don't recall Manning making one big hit this year. I would not feel comfortable at all with him playing in the box. I think if there is any move Manning is likely to make, it's at corner.

SFbear
03-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I don't recall Manning making one big hit this year. I would not feel comfortable at all with him playing in the box. I think if there is any move Manning is likely to make, it's at corner.

He had one solid hit against Mike Furrey in the home Lions game close to the line of scrimmage. From the way he tackles down field it looks like he's being told to wrap and stand people up so someone else can try and strip the ball. If that isn't the case his tackling fundamentals are horrible.

iowatreat54
03-06-2007, 11:40 AM
TE...Id stick with Clark for a year I guess. Olsen is more of a necessity pick than a want, he'll go higher than he deserves because theres absolutely no TEs in this draft.

I don't see JA taking Olsen...he is more of a receiving TE with great speed but mediocre blocking skills...while he is a great TE prospect, he isn't a bears-style TE...we need TEs that excel in blocking and have pretty good hands so that they can be used as an outlet/3rd down target...we don't need a playmaking TE especially if we can get a playmaking WR instead...add in the fact that the bears love clark and he is a perfect fit for the bears, the only way we draft olsen is if the top 5-7 players we want are off the board and the only time we take a TE is day 2

KBear
03-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Who I want or would not mind the Bears to draft (in no particular order):

Michael Griffin, Brandon Meriweather, Joe Staley, Justin Blalock, Ben Grubbs, Aaron Sears, Ryan Kalil, Jon Beason, Darrelle Revis, Aaron Ross, or Marcus McCauley

Who I dont want to see them draft:
Reggie Nelson, Tony Ugoh, Ryan Harris, Sabby Piscitelli, Victor Abiamiri, or Sidney Rice

Odd thing is, I didn't list any wr of who I would like them to draft, but at the same time, I would not mind it if they did.

pellepelle_10
03-06-2007, 05:48 PM

31:
2. Jon Beason
3. Michael Griffin
4. Joe Staley
5. Justin Blalock

37:
1. Sidney Rice
3. John Wendling
4. Aaron Ross
5. Aaron Sears

I like the idea smokey and the list looks good. I just have one question. Where is the linebacker? lol Also Sidney Rice?!? Where is Robert Meachem. I don't think Rice is really going to be that great personally. I know its just my opinion but this is way too high for him.

bearsfan_51
03-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Meachem has had one productive season. People are way too high on him.

pellepelle_10
03-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Meachem has had one productive season. People are way too high on him.

You will also as soon as you see him play NFL. I've been watching this guy for quite sometime. He's a stud. Period.

pellepelle_10
03-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Who I want or would not mind the Bears to draft (in no particular order):

Michael Griffin, Brandon Meriweather, Joe Staley, Justin Blalock, Ben Grubbs, Aaron Sears, Ryan Kalil, Jon Beason, Darrelle Revis, Aaron Ross, or Marcus McCauley

Who I dont want to see them draft:
Reggie Nelson, Tony Ugoh, Ryan Harris, Sabby Piscitelli, Victor Abiamiri, or Sidney Rice

Odd thing is, I didn't list any wr of who I would like them to draft, but at the same time, I would not mind it if they did.

I wouldn't mind Chicago going Griffin and Aaron Ross/Chris Houston with the first 2 picks. I really want to see us address the OLB situation and with Briggs being a little B_tch its looking like we may want to get ourselves some insurance. Beason, Poz (probably not).

Smokey Joe
03-06-2007, 07:42 PM
You know what... after going through the prospects at TE and LT for the 07 draft and comparing them to some of the prospects at TE and LT for the 08 season, I have realized that it would probably be best to wait until next season to draft our future LT and TE. There are just so many more options and better talent next year. This year we should go with WR since this is one of the deepest WR drafts in the history of the NFL. OG is a possibility and value for OLB is decent. I wouldn't mind a WR, OLB, SS combo with the first 3 picks.

bearsfan_51
03-06-2007, 08:28 PM
You will also as soon as you see him play NFL. I've been watching this guy for quite sometime. He's a stud. Period.
Nothing is "period". Ryan Leaf was a stud too.

Hurricane Ditka
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
You know what... after going through the prospects at TE and LT for the 07 draft and comparing them to some of the prospects at TE and LT for the 08 season, I have realized that it would probably be best to wait until next season to draft our future LT and TE. There are just so many more options and better talent next year. This year we should go with WR since this is one of the deepest WR drafts in the history of the NFL. OG is a possibility and value for OLB is decent. I wouldn't mind a WR, OLB, SS combo with the first 3 picks.

Regardless of this draft's talent pool compared to next year, we need depth on the offensive line. An offensive tackle or guard prospect can take a year to learn before being thrown into the fire. There hasn't been any news of Ruben Brown, who at the moment is no longer on the team, and Miller won't hold up much longer. Our offensive line proved to be a liability in the Super Bowl, if we want to get back there, we need to start building in the draft. I think one of the two picks in the 30's will be an offensive lineman.

pellepelle_10
03-06-2007, 11:00 PM

Finally someone else see's the value of other positions.

Safety is also a very strong position for the 1st and 2nd round. I would have to say safety is possibly one of the strongest its ever been.

OLB isn't superior for the early first round but there are some very high quality players to get towards the middle 1st to early 3rd round which is great for us. Also I think the WR depth is very good. There are a lot of players who could end up being high quality players in the NFL. I'm hoping we take a look at J.Hill and S.Smith Now that we moved up I don't know if Chicago is willing to pull on J.Hill with the 2nd. I personally think he's worth it but I don't know if Chicago does. I would really hope that we take OLB or Safety with the 1st pick in the draft. I'd like to see WR, CB or any of the 1st in the 2nd. I think a TE could linger to the 3rd (Chandler and maybe even Miller depending on what other teams think of him).

pellepelle_10
03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Regardless of this draft's talent pool compared to next year, we need depth on the offensive line. An offensive tackle or guard prospect can take a year to learn before being thrown into the fire. There hasn't been any news of Ruben Brown, who at the moment is no longer on the team, and Miller won't hold up much longer. Our offensive line proved to be a liability in the Super Bowl, if we want to get back there, we need to start building in the draft. I think one of the two picks in the 30's will be an offensive lineman.

I'll have your plate of crow ready if they don't hehehe. If they do I'll gladly take a bite.

evershot
03-07-2007, 06:20 AM
I've done a complete 180 on my stance of the state of the O-line. With the high prices OG are demanding in FA this year I think it's prudent to draft the o-line heavily this year. Also with the trading of TJ I think Benson is going to need better blocking because he isn't a cut back runner like Jones was.

1st round: Michael Griffin or Justin Blalock
2nd round: Joe Staley or Brandon Meriweather
3rd round: James Maarten or Doug Free

Hurricane Ditka
03-07-2007, 06:27 AM
I'll have your plate of crow ready if they don't hehehe. If they do I'll gladly take a bite.Are you ready to eat yours for free agency?

KBear
03-07-2007, 06:31 AM
I've done a complete 180 on my stance of the state of the O-line. With the high prices OG are demanding in FA this year I think it's prudent to draft the o-line heavily this year. Also with the trading of TJ I think Benson is going to need better blocking because he isn't a cut back runner like Jones was.

1st round: Michael Griffin or Justin Blalock
2nd round: Joe Staley or Brandon Meriweather
3rd round: James Maarten or Doug Free

The first two rounds either would be fine, but thats just overkill to go OL again in the third. I dont think the Bears need to come away with two OT prospects in the first day of the draft. I'm all for competition, but there is not enough roster spots for that to happen.

I could see them going with Staley and/or Blaylock with their first two picks, but I really dont see them going OL again until day two of the draft if they pick one up early.

evershot
03-07-2007, 10:01 PM
The first two rounds either would be fine, but thats just overkill to go OL again in the third. I dont think the Bears need to come away with two OT prospects in the first day of the draft. I'm all for competition, but there is not enough roster spots for that to happen.

I could see them going with Staley and/or Blaylock with their first two picks, but I really dont see them going OL again until day two of the draft if they pick one up early.

That's why I said "or" I expect a safety and two o-linemen in day one.

regoob2
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Is two OL really necessary for day one, we can address OL next year too, I would like to see OL in day one but only one at the most, Id prefer the third round though

blkwdw13
03-07-2007, 10:52 PM
This what I have change my picks to

1. Michael Griffin S
2. Joe Staley OT
3. Justin Durant OLB
4. Brandon Jackson RB

VoteLynnSwan
03-07-2007, 10:58 PM
1 day one OL would be plenty because that's the number that could potentially start next year.

blkwdw13
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Brandon Jackson looks like he had a good pro day work out.

Brandon Jackson RB Jackson (5-9 7/8, 206) ran 4.41 and 4.42 in the 40.

KBear
03-08-2007, 08:09 AM
That's why I said "or" I expect a safety and two o-linemen in day one.

You had nothing but OL in round three though.

KBear
03-08-2007, 08:11 AM

1. Michael Griffin S
2. Joe Staley OT
3. Justin Durant OLB
4. Brandon Jackson RB

I'm not sure if Jackson will be there for us in the fourth or not, cant be sure of anything though. Outside of that, I like the mock. Looks like a typical draft for Angelo, starter of a major program/relative safe first round pick then some high ceiling guys in the next two rounds. Looks good.

Race for the Heisman
03-08-2007, 08:35 AM

To be honest, I'm not convinced that either Nelson or Timmons would fall to 31. If they were to do so it would be great but looking at team needs and projected values and picks, most experts figure both to be gone by 31.

evershot
03-08-2007, 09:36 AM
You had nothing but OL in round three though.

That's because I expect a safety to be drafted in either round 1 or 2 because they are so close together.

There is method to my maddness...but your right I need to find a better option in the third round than just two o-linemen

sweetness34
03-08-2007, 02:09 PM

1. Michael Griffin S
2. Joe Staley OT
3. Justin Durant OLB
4. Brandon Jackson RB

If we did that I think I'd crap my pants. Although like KBear said, Jackson likely won't last until the 4th, hell I think he could be gone by our 3rd rounder with his recent pro day workout.

bearsfan_51
03-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Durant won't last till the late 3rd either. I would consider him at 37 quite frankly.

KBear
03-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Durant may not be there in the third and Jackson may not be there in the fourth, stranger things have happened if they do end up being there, but overall I like the type of prospects he had the Bears drafting in his mock, seemed like an Angelo type draft.

blkwdw13
03-08-2007, 03:23 PM
It looks like the Giants are looking at Brandon Jackson in the second now.

The best show put on this day was by RB Brandon Jackson who improved on his 40 time from the combine putting him back in the running with the second tier of prospects looking to be taken in the 2nd round Aprils draft. While it was an extremely fast surface Brandon clocked in times of 4.46 and 4.47 by our watches. Some other had him clocked as low as 4.44 and as high as 4.48. All improvements over his high 4.5's at the combine. There were to many scouts to count around Jackson all day but teams that seemed to show the most interest where the Packers, Bills, Browns, Ravens, Bears, Jets and Cowboys but the team that spent the most time with him was the NY Giants.

http://www.nfldraftforecast.com/draft/prodays/blog/

bearsfan_51
03-08-2007, 03:29 PM
No running back in the first two picks. No no no no no no no.

blkwdw13
03-08-2007, 03:41 PM
No running back in the first two picks. No no no no no no no.

I wasn't saying to take just that it looks like he isn't going to be there when Angelo would draft a RB which I think would be the third at the earliest.

toonsterwu
03-08-2007, 03:51 PM
With our potential safety need, along with the fact that Hester may be used more on offense, plus the fact that Angelo takes a lot of time looking at small school DB's (Roosevelt Williams, Charles Tillman, and Danieal Mannig at the top), and plus the fact that the guys he looks at are often options at CB and S ... I really do wonder if we might take a look at Michael Coe. The problem being, while I like Coe a lot, I'm not sure he's worth the 37th, and he's likely not there with our 3rd rounder. He's fairly similar to Charles Tillman, had good shuttle/cone numbers, and 4.5 speed is decent, and is decent in run support right now, with the potential to get better. That said, a few years back, while people knew Tillman was rising, Angelo still caught many off guard with the selection at 35, so who knows. I think Coe compares favorably to Tillman coming out, relative to skills as a corner. Just someone to watch ...

bearsfan_51
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I wasn't saying to take just that it looks like he isn't going to be there when Angelo would draft a RB which I think would be the third at the earliest.
Yeah I know what you were saying. I was just writing that in general.

regoob2
03-15-2007, 09:55 PM
I almost think we have to trade down now with Tank in jail, briggs might not play, Tommie and Brown with season ending injuries. That hurts!

sweetness34
03-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Well Joe Staley just improved his draft stock with an incredible Pro Day workout. Crap.