PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Ogletree

Donno
02-24-2009, 02:44 PM
How good do you guys think this kid can get? Was it smart to come out as a junior?

SenorGato
02-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Good size...good program...well coached...good speed...good hands...

He'll be good.

Virginia's got 4 really good prospects this year with Sintim, Phillips, Peerman, and Ogletree.

BadHabitz
02-24-2009, 04:14 PM
I played with him in high school and he was dominant in a highly competitive, albeit fairly "low skill" league.

I think his measurables and on-the-field production can be discussed ad nausuem by people who are better evaluators than mysef. However, I can say that he was a part of one of the most highly disciplined football programs in the area. And I know that he carried that over to college and is, at least relative to most other college receivers, the quintessential teammate.

Honestly, I was quite surprised that he decided to declare early. He probably would've been projected as a higher pick had he stayed in school, especially when you consider all of the other wide receivers that declared early. In my opinion, that was probably a mistake on his part.

SeanTaylorRIP
02-24-2009, 04:38 PM
He is very underrated due to his brutal injury a few years back but he has good size, good speed, terrific hands. One of the most talented receivers to ever go through UVA. Might be best prospect since Billy McMullen.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I like Ogletree and I think he can develop into a viable #2.