PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Learn From Past MIstakes!

EdReedUnstoppable
02-28-2009, 04:35 AM
Go out right now,before you let things get too far and you let things get away from you, and re-sign Jared Gaither before he makes his value too much for you to shell out for. Then go to Ngata and see what he wants, don't bend over for him like the Skins did for Hayneworth but try to get an extension done and keep both these guys in Baltimore for a long time before you make them wanna leave by not showin them the money they deserve.

BmoreBlackByrdz
02-28-2009, 07:10 AM
MUCH MUCH AGREED!!+rep to you ERU. Sign our young stars now while they are cheaper. As well as Suggs. Also, does anyone have the info on Gaither and Ngata's contracts? I'd like to see how many years they've got left on there contracts? Is it really 1?

PuppyPuncher
02-28-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't know how you can hate on Ozzie Newsome. Some times you just have to let people go.

EdReedUnstoppable
02-28-2009, 07:19 AM
MUCH MUCH AGREED!!+rep to you ERU. Sign our young stars now while they are cheaper. As well as Suggs. Also, does anyone have the info on Gaither and Ngata's contracts? I'd like to see how many years they've got left on there contracts? Is it really 1?

Not sure about Ngata, I know Gaither has one year left then he becomes a restricted free agent. But we need to lock him up now and not let it get away from us! LEARN FROM THE BROWN SITUATION!!! Re-sign Gaither now while it wont take as much money as it will after he has 2 more great seasons. Same for Haloti I mean if Haynesworth gets $100 million, can you imagine what Ngata is gonna want after a pro bowl season that he'll have here.

trkaline
02-28-2009, 07:33 AM
I fully agree with that, I don't know how he let all those FA's hit the market the same year. Suggs deserves his long term deal, and as you stated Gaither and Ngata, and I'm not sure how long Barnes contract is but I'd like him to stay a Raven as well I think he has a lot of potential and in the right situations would make a hell of a pass rusher.

BmoreBlackByrdz
02-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Not sure about Ngata, I know Gaither has one year left then he becomes a restricted free agent. But we need to lock him up now and not let it get away from us! LEARN FROM THE BROWN SITUATION!!! Re-sign Gaither now while it wont take as much money as it will after he has 2 more great seasons. Same for Haloti I mean if Haynesworth gets $100 million, can you imagine what Ngata is gonna want after a pro bowl season that he'll have here.

True that man. but I think Ozzie knows that Gaither will cost much. Tackles are at a premium in this league as well as DT/NT (Ngata). I'm sure he is willing to pay those two (Ngata and Gaither) what they want or close to it, I can understand him not wanting to give Brown that huge contract, because honestly, it wasn't worth it. 8 million for a Center? No thanks, I'd rather take a Tackle over a Center. I just hope he does sign Gaither and Ngata, cause if he doesn't THEN I will start to question him, till then, its "in ozzie we trust"