PDA

View Full Version : Nehemiah Warrick

Kase1
03-02-2009, 04:10 PM
What ever happened to this guy???

He was released by the Giants last year and never re-surfaced. He was pretty nasty in college and would be nice to have especially for dirt cheap (considering we already waived him). He was a HARD HITTER who would be nice as depth in the SS spot

Mr. Hero
03-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Is he any better than Dahl? I see us bringing in a second wave, third wave or june cut S for depth and then have dahl in play for the backup SS spot with a rookie trying to earn a spot as well.

BaLLiN
03-03-2009, 03:27 PM
What ever happened to this guy???

He was released by the Giants last year and never re-surfaced. He was pretty nasty in college and would be nice to have especially for dirt cheap (considering we already waived him). He was a HARD HITTER who would be nice as depth in the SS spot

there you go, answered your own question. He's mainly a hardhitter and not fast enough. So then he's not big enough to be a LB. He's a less smart james butler :)

Kase1
03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
there you go, answered your own question. He's mainly a hardhitter and not fast enough. So then he's not big enough to be a LB. He's a less smart james butler :)

LOL, good comparison

dtowner
03-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Is he any better than Dahl? I see us bringing in a second wave, third wave or june cut S for depth and then have dahl in play for the backup SS spot with a rookie trying to earn a spot as well.

I see us drafting a Patrick Chung with our 2nd pick in the 2nd round or 3rd if he is still there or another Safety to back up Phillips, Johnson and CC Brown.