PDA

View Full Version : Say goodbye to Curry at #3...

kf213003
03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Now that the Chiefs have picked up Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel for a 2nd rnd pick that eliminates their need for a QB, so I don't see any way that they pass on Curry. I suppose theres always the possibility that they go another route, like Crabtree, but IMO Curry will be the best value and will be too good to pass on. Sucks too because I was really hoping he would fall to my boys (the Browns) at #5.

d34ng3l021
03-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Great analysis. A+++. Would read again.

Their options are still open between Curry, Crabtree, and others. The Cassel trade just means that they won't draft Stafford if he fell to them. That is it.

BeerBaron
03-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I was 90% sure reading the title that this was going to be about some god forsaken reason why the Chiefs WONT go Curry at #3 and I was prepared to ridicule.....

They were never going to go QB at #3 anyway unless it was Stafford falling.

CantStopGregJones
03-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Think again. Aaron Curry should be off the board before #3. Detroit is soooo god awful bad they need to look at best player regardless of position and his name is Aaron Curry....if not then St. Louis. Aaron Curry is far and away the best player in the draft and those two teams can't afford to pass on him.

RWills
03-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I actually see Curry at 2 for the Rams, they signed Brown that took away a HUGE offensive need, and they missed on Bart Scott. They can always look at Britton/Meredith/Beatty in round 2.

phlysac
03-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I highly doubt that Scott Pioli views Aaron Curry as a 3-4 WILL LB. If Pioli is going to run anything similar to what he has been scouting for in New England, Curry would be a tremendous 3-4 MIKE but their value isn't nearly as high. Patrick Willis went 11th overall.

Who knows, Pioli could surprise me.

edgrenade
03-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I actually see Curry at 2 for the Rams, they signed Brown that took away a HUGE offensive need, and they missed on Bart Scott. They can always look at Britton/Meredith/Beatty in round 2.

Yes, I think that Curry will go @ 2 to the Rams.

Think about it, they have a new defensive coach, and they already have some tackles there. Curry will be the BPA, and the Rams will not pass on him.

Sorry Chiefs...

Malaka
03-02-2009, 07:00 PM
I highly doubt that Scott Pioli views Aaron Curry as a 3-4 WILL LB. If Pioli is going to run anything similar to what he has been scouting for in New England, Curry would be a tremendous 3-4 MIKE but their value isn't nearly as high. Patrick Willis went 11th overall.

Different draft, 07 was a draft with excellent prospects like Clavin Johnson, Gaines Adams, Joe Thomas, Laron Landry, and Adrian Peterson, Willis was the #1 LB but not the near the #1 prospect although he was an excellent one.

IMO Aaron Curry is the best prospect of this draft, no that does not mean I think he is a better prospect than Willis was, that just goes to show that this draft is not a very strong one.

The top 3 prospects in this draft have to be

Curry
Crabtree
and it is a fight between John Stafford/Jason Smith.

RWills
03-02-2009, 07:02 PM
If Rams do go Curry and Lions go Jason Smith

Where does that leve the Chiefs?

Flyboy
03-02-2009, 07:04 PM
If Rams do go Curry and Lions go Jason Smith

Where does that leve the Chiefs?

Beasttree.

Viper
03-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Gonzalez
Bowe
Crabtree

as options for Cassell would look great on paper

phlysac
03-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Different draft, 07 was a draft with excellent prospects like Clavin Johnson, Gaines Adams, Joe Thomas, Laron Landry, and Adrian Peterson, Willis was the #1 LB but not the near the #1 prospect although he was an excellent one.

IMO Aaron Curry is the best prospect of this draft, no that does not mean I think he is a better prospect than Willis was, that just goes to show that this draft is not a very strong one.

Curry
Crabtree

I don't disagree. I just strongly believe that his value is much higher as a 4-3 OLB than as a 3-4 ILB.

DeathbyStat
03-02-2009, 07:17 PM
If I was them I would take Orakpo....they couldn't get sacks last year

thebow305
03-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Raji to KC. Mark it down.

Menardo75
03-02-2009, 07:22 PM
I have just decided that whatever Pioli decides to do is probably best for the team.

Paranoidmoonduck
03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
I really think that as long as the Chiefs front office feels that Raji is a top 10 guy, he will probably be the pick. Opinion can differ greatly on a guy like that, but I really think he'd be the most potentially impactful addition they could make to that defense.

phlysac
03-02-2009, 07:39 PM
I have just decided that whatever Pioli decides to do is probably best for the team.

His track record of success speaks for itself, but strangely enough his last 3 drafts have been far from spectacular.

PACKmanN
03-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Raji to KC. Mark it down.

shut the **** up, no.

tfry
03-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Any reasons why the Chiefs wouldn't draft an OT??? They could reunite Albert with Monroe and have two dominant bookends.

Another option would be to trade down with a team looking to grab Monroe or Stafford. Pioli has always liked quantity...

RaiderNation
03-02-2009, 08:09 PM
In one way I hope they take Curry so Crabtree will fall to Oakland, but Curry is going to be a good LB

yourfavestoner
03-02-2009, 08:36 PM

You're right, just a little off on your terminology. MIKEs are 4-3 MLBs.

CC.SD
03-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I still think Crabtree would be awesome. Bowe, Crabtree, Gonzo, and Cassell. Keep LJ around to stomp the game out.

But yah they're definitely best served going defense with that pick. Curry would be a stalwart but I still feel like a pass rusher is a necessity.

Paranoidmoonduck
03-02-2009, 08:46 PM
You're right, just a little off on your terminology. MIKEs are 4-3 MLBs.

In my experience, one of the two 34 linebackers is still referred to as the MIKE and the other is, of course, the TED. I have heard some coordinators use different names for 34 inside linebackers, but overwhelmingly the MIKE is present in all defenses that play at least 3 linebackers.

derza222
03-02-2009, 10:05 PM
In my experience, one of the two 34 linebackers is still referred to as the MIKE and the other is, of course, the TED. I have heard some coordinators use different names for 34 inside linebackers, but overwhelmingly the MIKE is present in all defenses that play at least 3 linebackers.

That's what I'm most familiar with as well. TED is usually the one that takes on blockers more, if I'm correct, and the MIKE usually ends up making more tackles because of that. Generally I'd guess the MIKE does a little more in coverage also since the TED would presumably be a little stiffer, but it probably depends on the skill sets of the guys in the scheme. Could have it reversed in a couple areas, though.

T-RICH49
03-02-2009, 10:19 PM
If I was them I would take Orakpo....they couldn't get sacks last year

Curry > Orakpo.go BPA not necessairly need

Komp
03-02-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't know if the Chiefs go with Crabtree to be honest. The OL is still kind of a mess and if they fall in love with one of the DE's or Raji I think they would lean towards that. NE/Pioli traditionally seem to pick defensive players in Rd1 and with the transition to the 3-4 they need to bring in the right personnel.

Mr. Hero
03-02-2009, 10:35 PM

You've just now decided that whatever Pioli decides to do is probably best for the team, eh? ;)

I think that KC's ultimately going to chose Crabtree, Curry or Raji. I'd think if Curry's available they'd lean that way simply because he's the best prospect in this draft, although i do like Jason Smith quite a bit.

Splat
03-02-2009, 10:42 PM
I think the Chiefs will do what ever they can to trade down and get a second round pick to make up for the one they gave for Cassel.

Easier said than done if they can't and Curry is there I look for him to be the pick the Chiefs are still thin at LB.

I just don't see them going OL Brandon Albert has shown enough to prove he can play LT at a high level and you don't give top 3 money to a RT.

Crabtree would not shock me but I don't think it will happen they have to fix the D ASAP.

BPhilb
03-02-2009, 10:46 PM
I think the Chiefs will do what ever they can to trade down and get a second round pick to make up for the one they gave for Cassel.

Easier said than done if they can't and Curry is there I look for him to be the pick the Chiefs are still thin at LB.

I just don't see them going OL Brandon Albert has shown enough to prove he can play LT at a high level and you don't give top 3 money to a RT.

Crabtree would not shock me but I don't think it will happen they have to fix the D ASAP.

I'm not ruling out an OT. Albert is under a reasonable contract so even if you draft a tackle and put him on the right side you are only paying LT money to one guy on the line. We were so bad on third and short and goal line plays last year because our line couldn't get a push. We need help in that area which should also in turn help our defense. I can't imagine Piloi is going to trade for Cassel and let him be a sitting duck behind our line. We lost 2 QB's last season.

Splat
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm not ruling out an OT. Albert is under a reasonable contract so even if you draft a tackle and put him on the right side you are only paying LT money to one guy on the line. We were so bad on third and short and goal line plays last year because our line couldn't get a push. We need help in that area which should also in turn help our defense. I can't imagine Piloi is going to trade for Cassel and let him be a sitting duck behind our line. We lost 2 QB's last season.

That is true and good point but I just don't think they will/would do it.

phlysac
03-02-2009, 10:55 PM
That's what I'm most familiar with as well. TED is usually the one that takes on blockers more, if I'm correct, and the MIKE usually ends up making more tackles because of that. Generally I'd guess the MIKE does a little more in coverage also since the TED would presumably be a little stiffer, but it probably depends on the skill sets of the guys in the scheme. Could have it reversed in a couple areas, though.

Yeah, historically I guess there have been some differences. I guess in some cases in a 3-4 (in the past) the Weak Inside was called WILL and Weak Outside was called JACK. I now believe that it is almost uniformly...

WILL - MIKE - SAM - in a 4-3
and
WILL - MIKE - TED - SAM - in a 3-4

I very well could be incorrect but I'm confident that is what I've always been taught.

nobodyinparticular
03-03-2009, 03:13 AM

Curry
Crabtree

I think that this rating of Willis is in hindsight of his NFL performance. To be honest, he was not an elite prospect coming out in the draft. He was good, but certainly not elite. Certainly prior to his 40 yard dash, he was projected in the late 20s at the earliest.

That said, I don't believe that Curry will be anything more than Derrick Johnson in the NFL--which is not a good thing either.

eazyb81
03-03-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm still amazed that so many people truly believe that the Chiefs will use a premium, top 3 pick for an ILB, arguably the easiest position to fill in a 3-4.

When transitioning to a 3-4, the two toughest positions to fill are NT and OLB, and KC has holes at both even with the addition of Vrabel.

KC taking Raji at 3 should be the obvious choice at this point, at least in my opinion. Taking an ILB with your first pick in transitioning to a 3-4 would be a colossal waste of resources.

D-Rod
03-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Raji and Dorsey together would be salary overkill, IMO.

I think that they should go either Curry or Orakpo, and frankly I'd rather have Curry. I think that Curry could play any of the LB positions in the 3-4, which makes him absolutely invaluable in a scheme that depends primarily on its unpredictability.

I KNOW IT ALL
03-03-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm still amazed that so many people truly believe that the Chiefs will use a premium, top 3 pick for an ILB, arguably the easiest position to fill in a 3-4.

When transitioning to a 3-4, the two toughest positions to fill are NT and OLB, and KC has holes at both even with the addition of Vrabel.

KC taking Raji at 3 should be the obvious choice at this point, at least in my opinion. Taking an ILB with your first pick in transitioning to a 3-4 would be a colossal waste of resources.

Curry can potentially play the OLB position in the 3-4.

I KNOW IT ALL
03-03-2009, 09:30 AM
I think that this rating of Willis is in hindsight of his NFL performance. To be honest, he was not an elite prospect coming out in the draft. He was good, but certainly not elite. Certainly prior to his 40 yard dash, he was projected in the late 20s at the earliest.

That said, I don't believe that Curry will be anything more than Derrick Johnson in the NFL--which is not a good thing either.

Curry is much more physical than Johnson was coming out. Very different players.

LonghornsLegend
03-03-2009, 09:36 AM
If they see Raji as a Wilfork type NT in the 3-4, and Dorsey is not that guy, he has to be the pick...Their changing defenses and it will make it much easier having a guy like him up front, if you never get a NT you will be playing catch up with your defense the entire time.

They do need some pass rushers but those guys can be had in the middle rounds, get an impact NT and he's going to make everyone else better where I don't think Curry can have that same impact for them.

If I'm starting a 3-4, I'd take a Jamal Williams or Casey Hampton before a Patrick Willis every time...Even Ray Lewis wasn't the same without the help up front.

RWills
03-03-2009, 09:47 AM
I remember hearing that the Pats really liked Dorsey and felt that he could play either DE or NT in the 3-4. Sure your not "maximizing" his abilities, but what are we taking away from him, he didnt show much last year, and you cant go on his college days anymore.

The fact that Dorsey dissapointed last year and has a high cap number tells me they will not take Raji, especially that he isnt the brightest bulb and he has only 1 year of production. Too risky for pick 3 for me.

Why not reteam Monroe with albert and form a rock solid left side for 10 years. They have plenty of experience playting LT - LG together, why not continue it.

I KNOW IT ALL
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I remember hearing that the Pats really liked Dorsey and felt that he could play either DE or NT in the 3-4. Sure your not "maximizing" his abilities, but what are we taking away from him, he didnt show much last year, and you cant go on his college days anymore.

The fact that Dorsey dissapointed last year and has a high cap number tells me they will not take Raji, especially that he isnt the brightest bulb and he has only 1 year of production. Too risky for pick 3 for me.

Why not reteam Monroe with albert and form a rock solid left side for 10 years. They have plenty of experience playting LT - LG together, why not continue it.

Albert is a LT, not a LG. They wouldn't have invested the 16th overall pick and all that money in him to have him inside at guard.

KCStud
03-03-2009, 10:16 AM
KC has been all over Rey Rey both at the Senior Bowl and at the Combine.
I think KC will trade down and then take him while adding a 2nd round pick.

1.Rey Rey
2. Good OL (Alex Mack, Eric Wood, Phil Loadholt, Jamon Meredith, etc.)

I think KC has a 3-4 NT and his name is Tank Tyler. Do you guys not remember him being the strongest DT a few years back? He just needs to put on a few pounds and he's good to go.

Give Tank some of that delicious BBQ and he'll be fine.

RWills
03-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Albert is a LT, not a LG. They wouldn't have invested the 16th overall pick and all that money in him to have him inside at guard.

He played LG in college, its not unfamiliar to him.

16th overall is not a lot of money, there are plenty of OG's making more.

Plenty of OG's go round 1, its not out of the question.

bored of education
03-03-2009, 10:24 AM
I have no clue what KC does. Nothing would shock me besides drafting a Qb. I trust Pioli. Tackle, OLB, MLB, DE, WR, trading down wahtever. I trust Pioli!

Hermstheman83
03-03-2009, 10:40 AM
KC has been all over Rey Rey both at the Senior Bowl and at the Combine.
I think KC will trade down and then take him while adding a 2nd round pick.

1.Rey Rey
2. Good OL (Alex Mack, Eric Wood, Phil Loadholt, Jamon Meredith, etc.)

I think KC has a 3-4 NT and his name is Tank Tyler. Do you guys not remember him being the strongest DT a few years back? He just needs to put on a few pounds and he's good to go.

Give Tank some of that delicious BBQ and he'll be fine.

I think there is no way KC can trade out of #3, it's too much money and history has shown us that it hasn't been done for awhile(maybe ever?). Also, Pioli's not really a "flashy" drafter, he'll take the safe option at number 3, and although Raji would settle our NT(with one year of production, I'm a little leery about him, and the 50 million investment we have in dorsey). We got a lot of holes in the O-Line, but if we pick up a few key free agents(Is matt birk still available?) there's no need to pick an LT... I think our pick is Curry.

RWills
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
yeah but were talking as if Curry is gone to St Louis. I think everyone thinks that Curry is the Chiefs #1 on their board. I am dying to know who their #2 is on the board

Basileus777
03-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Curry and Raji are the only sensible options. Moving Albert after he showed so much promise at LT is a terrible idea, and drafting a RT at #3 is just insane.

kmartin575
03-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Any reasons why the Chiefs wouldn't draft an OT??? They could reunite Albert with Monroe and have two dominant bookends.

Another option would be to trade down with a team looking to grab Monroe or Stafford. Pioli has always liked quantity...

Because you don't take right tackles in the top 5. Albert was easily good enough at left tackle that you don't mess with a good thing and move him elsewhere.

RWills
03-03-2009, 03:08 PM
He is good enough? but what if you have 2 all pro's on the left side thats not so far off. I am not talking about any switching to RT. Albert would be an All-pro OG with the pulling and punching abilities. He has 1 year at LT, it's not like your asking Walter Jones to move to OG

bored of education
03-03-2009, 03:11 PM
He is good enough? but what if you have 2 all pro's on the left side thats not so far off. I am not talking about any switching to RT. Albert would be an All-pro OG with the pulling and punching abilities. He has 1 year at LT, it's not like your asking Walter Jones to move to OG

We have other needs that CAN be addressed with the 3rd pick. Yes, Albert has the abilties ot play Guard since he played Guard in college. But last year he played LT and proved that he is the future LT.

BELOW IS WHAT HALEY SAID IN A Q/A with the KC Media:

Q: There are a lot of good young left tackles in this draft. Youve got a good young tackle in T Branden Albert. Would you foresee a scenario where Albert moved to right tackle if you drafted another tackle?

HALEY: Im going to be for getting just like Im doing with the staff as many good players on the Kansas City Chiefs roster along with (General Manager) Scott (Pioli), lets try to get as many good players as we can here. Those are good problems to have, and I think Branden Albert right now is one of the least of our problems, from a quick look. I think he has a good chance to be a great player here if he does the right things. Were going to try to accumulate coaches and accumulate players.

kmartin575
03-03-2009, 03:11 PM

Yes, he is good enough. He has one thing that Eugene Monroe does not have and that is NFL experience. Despite only playing 2 games at left tackle in his entire college career he came in and performed a hell of alot better than some of the bigger names in the NFL. I have no reason to believe he won't continue to improve drastically with more experience.

eazyb81
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Curry can potentially play the OLB position in the 3-4.

People keep saying that, but Curry has no real pass rush experience and there aren't any examples of guys that played 4-3 LB in college and transitioned successfully to 3-4 LB. All of those guys played DE in college.

wonderbredd24
03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Is it out of the question that the Chiefs would take Raji? The Patriots were not afraid to take 3-4 linemen in the top 10. Who is slotted to play nose for the Chiefs?

It's the most important position in the 3-4

nepg
03-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I think it's out of the question for them to go with anyone but Curry at #3. He's the only one that fits Pioli's philosophy at that point in the draft. If Curry's not there, they'll trade back to someone who wants Raji, an OT, or Crabtree. Green Bay seems like a good fit.
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

wonderbredd24
03-03-2009, 05:45 PM
I think it's out of the question for them to go with anyone but Curry at #3. He's the only one that fits Pioli's philosophy at that point in the draft. If Curry's not there, they'll trade back to someone who wants Raji, an OT, or Crabtree. Green Bay seems like a good fit.

What philosophy is that?

Splat
03-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Is it out of the question that the Chiefs would take Raji? The Patriots were not afraid to take 3-4 linemen in the top 10. Who is slotted to play nose for the Chiefs?

It's the most important position in the 3-4

SP has not been the Chiefs GM long but long enough for me to know nothing is out of the question you just don't know what this guy is going to do have fun mockers.:)

Larry121283
03-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Curry or Orakpo.

KC, in moving to a 34 or at least some hybrid of, need pass rushers in the worst way.

Dead last in the NFL in sacks in 08 by a large margin. Averaged less than a sack per game (terrible). While Orakpo may not be the pick, they NEED (repeat, NEED) pass rushers in the worst way. Orakpo is a baby Merriman type, would be the perfect hybrid player for them, even though Curry would probably rank a little higher.

bored of education
03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
If KC does sign Haggans that gives them Vrable and Haggans as OLBs. I know they aren't Harrison/Woodley types. But they are the type of vets that could help with the transition. Veteran presence is needed for a change of this nature.

If that occurs I dont see Orakpo being the pick.

lost33cause
03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
I don't see why Orakpo is out of the talks here for the most part? Most DE's that transition to OLB in a 3-4 take a year to develop so if they get the veteran presence there like some are saying I think drafting a DE to play OLB is not out of the question and is actually likely. It's planning for the future and not just now. They've had 1 year of rebuilding, they're not done yet.

bored of education
03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't see why Orakpo is out of the talks here for the most part? Most DE's that transition to OLB in a 3-4 take a year to develop so if they get the veteran presence there like some are saying I think drafting a DE to play OLB is not out of the question and is actually likely. It's planning for the future and not just now. They've had 1 year of rebuilding, they're not done yet.

But if they could draft an immediate starter who will be a stud and NOT have to transition position wise then they pull the trigger on that guy: Curry. I dont care if he is ILB OLB ELB GLB! Orakpo would be a reach still. I don't see how he is worthy of a top 10 pick. But that is just me. :D

vidae
03-04-2009, 12:00 PM
The Cassel trade might not look so great if Stafford somehow slides to 3. If he was there at 3 I think we would have pulled the trigger immediately. That being said, I SERIOUSLY doubt he's there. He's going to the Lions at #1. The OT depth in this draft is good enough that if they want to use #20 or #33 on an OT, there will most likely be someone there.

As for who we draft, it really is up in the air. I'm convinced that Curry has the skillset to play OLB in the 34 so I'd still think he's the pick. I don't think it'll be Raji because that'd be a LOT of money tied up in one position. It's kind of far fetched to think this defense rebuilding will only take a single year, so Pioli will look to get the best value and best fit. Curry, imo, can play any LB position in a 43 or 34 and can do it all. I see no reason why he's not the pick.

If he's gone (which could happen, to St. Louis at #2) I could see us taking Crabtree (which seems to be a popular choice, it's just okay for me) or trading back and picking up more picks and getting the best available LB/DE then. If we trade back a few places we would be in the Brown/Orakpo territory, and those guys can potentially play rush LB or 34 DE.

It's an exciting time to be a Chiefs fan!

hagy34
03-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I would like to see Crabtree in KC. They would have some serious weapons on offense and actually be fun to watch.

nepg
03-04-2009, 05:31 PM
What philosophy is that?

Athletic, productive, smart, high ceiling, can contribute immediately

With high picks, the player has to really fit these criteria on top of being a safe pick...

I could see them going with Crabs, but he's way too dangerous a pick... I really don't think Pioli values WRs high in the draft. He likes to address that position with late-round development players and free agents.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUAN DISPENSARIES WASHINGTON (http://www.dispensaries.org/)

ChiefMojo
03-08-2009, 01:28 PM
My guess is that Aaron Curry is the pick at #3, but Raji and Crabtree are likely the next best options unless the Chiefs dealt Brian Waters. If they did that, one of the LT's would come into play since I would assume KC would move Brandon Albert to LG.

Smokey Joe
03-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Right now, I see the top 5 shaping out as:

1. Lions - Stafford
2. Rams - Curry
3. Cheifts - Crabtree
4. Seahawks - Sanchez
5. Browns - Orakpo/Everrette Brown (still debating this one)

TT Gator
03-11-2009, 01:18 AM
While I think most likely Curry will go to KC at #3 I don't think it's as such a sure thing as alot ppl. Theres many things to consider the Chiefs broke the record for least sacks in a year and of all the things Curry does well pash rushings not one of them. If they don't at least consider E.Brown or Orakpo their crazy they can play DE in the 4-3 or be pass rushing OLBs in the 3-4. Also with a shiny new QB they could look to beef up their not so impressive line everyone knows OL is the safest and cheapest Top 5 pick. Crabtree could even be a possibility. They got Bowe and Gonzalez sure but Gonzalez isen't happy there and even if it works out hes 33 years old! Bowe's young yes but they don't have much depth after him and it'd open things up alot more look at how Boldin-Fitzgerald worked for Arizona. Since they picked up Dorsey last year I don't think Raji will be considered plus I think its a little early for him but I think Crabtree/Orakpo-Brown/OL are all possible. I don't think the Rams can sacrifice their QB in order to draft Curry not to say its impossible but I have them going OL 90% for sure. I know the Browns would pick him up but if the Cheifs go a different way do you think the Seahawks would pass him up to beef up their line?