03-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I will be on my way home from work. :( Wish I could make it. :(

Scott Wright
03-04-2009, 06:27 PM
I will be on my way home from work. :( Wish I could make it. :(

It'll be going for a couple of hours.

Halsey
03-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Scott, can I ask more than one question? I ask because I'm a nerd and want to know if I should pick which question I want answered most or if you'll answer more than one from the same person.

Oh, and btw, your site has been giving error messages pretty regularly when clicking on a link from the front page. I figure you know, but I figured I'd say something in case everyone else is assuming you know and not telling you. Generally to get to a linked paged I have to click on the link, get the error message, go back and click the link again. It always seems to work on the second try. I know this isn't just my computer because I've experienced it from more than one computer.

Shane P. Hallam
03-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Scott, can I ask more than one question? I ask because I'm a nerd and want to know if I should pick which question I want answered most or if you'll answer more than one from the same person.

Oh, and btw, your site has been giving error messages pretty regularly when clicking on a link from the front page. I figure you know, but I figured I'd say something in case everyone else is assuming you know and not telling you. Generally to get to a linked paged I have to click on the link, get the error message, go back and click the link again. It always seems to work on the second try. I know this isn't just my computer because I've experienced it from more than one computer.

You can ask more than one. Scott just sees the whole list I believe. I don't think it can hurt!