PDA

View Full Version : TO???

ChefMike
03-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Well now that TO has been cut by the 'Boys anyone think it might be a good option to try and sign him to a vet minimum and load it up with incentives on performance and winning??? I mean we don't play the cowboys this year but he wanted to play with Ray right?? He thought that might be a fix for the Cowboys.. couldn't he help be the deep big play threat that we need and #1 goto guy for Flacco??

coordinator0
03-05-2009, 03:27 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO!

We do not need a cancer in the locker room. For all those that say he's not that big of one, he has done something with EVERY team he has been with to disrupt the team chemistry. He won't change, and not even Ray can help that. He believes that whatever he does is in the right, and nobody else's opinion matters. It kinda reminds me of the Stephon Marbury situation with the Knicks. Add to that the we ALREADY cut a player that had attitude problems and had a big contract, which T.O. will want. He's also not what he used to be as a big play WR. His hands are pretty bad and he can't make up for it with the big play anymore.

HELL NO TO T.O.!

lordquas
03-05-2009, 04:10 PM
no
end of thread

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Its already been ruled out. Harbaugh witnessed him firsthand in Philly and I doubt he wants anything to do with this cancer..

NO TO T.O.

/thread.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-05-2009, 04:59 PM
We should go get him, but we won't sadly. If we got TO I'd be all about talking mad **** and predicting Superbowl!! PLEASE GO GET TO!!! I know we won't, but a guy can dream can't he!?

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-05-2009, 05:07 PM
We should go get him, but we won't sadly. If we got TO I'd be all about talking mad **** and predicting Superbowl!! PLEASE GO GET TO!!! I know we won't, but a guy can dream can't he!?

Im not dissin you here, but why exactly do you want him as a Raven?

coordinator0
03-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Im not dissin you here, but why exactly do you want him as a Raven?

Cuz all he looks at is production, not how he can destroy or team...

lordquas
03-05-2009, 05:11 PM
probably because hes one of the best receivers in the NFL
but hes getting old
and hes the definition of cancer
he'd probably ruin joe flaccos career and make him blow out brains

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
probably because hes one of the best receivers in the NFL
but hes getting old
and hes the definition of cancer
he'd probably ruin joe flaccos career and make him blow out brains

BINGO! Exactly why I don't want him anywhere near Baltimore.

ChewyRaven318
03-05-2009, 06:48 PM
TO would make Flacco look golden and would be the weapon he needs.

But after what he did to this organization in 2004? Absolutely not.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Yea I think if there are no outburst on Flacco from T.O. then it would be fine but everyone knows that is not likely.

ChewyRaven318
03-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Say what you want about the whole Romo/TO think, but TO MADE Romo what he is..think about it, he wouldn't have the production he had if TO wasn't on that squad when he first got the call to start. He'd potentially have the same effects on Flacco, but the drama he brings wouldn't be worth it. And even then, it has less to do with that, and more to do with the mentality of the team and the 2004 incident.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-05-2009, 07:18 PM
So what? I'd rather take my chances on a younger guy with more potential than an older guy who's only potential is to potentially ruin our franchise QB's mentality.

Nicks, Britt, Robiske, Maclin, Heyward-Bey, even Harvin >>>> Owens.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-05-2009, 07:50 PM
But T.O. would have immediate impact on this year where those guys won't have as much

coordinator0
03-05-2009, 08:24 PM
But T.O. would have immediate impact on this year where those guys won't have as much

But most of our team is young, especially the offense. I'll take ANYBODY over T.O.

ChefMike
03-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I liked Mike Preston's suggestion... Offer him an out of this world contract.. and then hours before he is supposed to arrive in Baltimore to sign it ... go public that we are pulling the offer off the table and we don't want him here..

JUST LIKE HE DID TO US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Me starting this thread was half hearted to see what everyone thought of him coming here I WOULD HATE HIM HERE)

sbh15
03-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Who gives a **** about chemistry I want championships.

If he wants to be a Raven, make him a Raven. Harbaugh can keep his ass in line.

He was fine under Tuna, Wade is weak. Andy Reid is weak. The guy he had in SF was weak.

Harbaugh ain't weak.

lordquas
03-05-2009, 10:26 PM
we made it to the AFC championship with a rookie QB and a rookie headcoach.
Not to mention a whole new running scheme and a young O-line

TO wouldn't help us win a championship. If he could, Dallas would've won it all last year as probably the most talented team.
Championships will come, but we don't need a loudmouth aging receiver thinking he runs this team.
Chemistry is a huge part of football and in order to win these championships everyone needs to be on the same page.

ChewyRaven318
03-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't care about Chemistry either..I'm just saying it wouldn't be a horrible thing for Joe, since he made Romo look like gold.

And like I said before, I REALLY don't want him here after the **** he pulled on us.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-06-2009, 09:06 AM
I want TO because he is one of the most dominant WRs in the NFL, and to get a guy like that in here for Flacco would be huge. I didn't hear all this cancer talk when he dominated in Philly and then returned early from a broken leg to sacrifice his career to try to win a superbowl. 1 year deal, incentive laden and lets go win a championship. Ask all his teammates on the offensive side of the ball in Dallas, Philly, and San Fran he helps the young guys and leads by example with his incredible work ethic and incredible abilities.

ChefMike
03-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Your rationale makes sense I guess about risk/reward but I guess the question is really can we afford to get him in??

What is our cap situation now??

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I think T.O. will not hat much of a choice but to take what he is offered because I doubt anyone gets into a bidding war with him

EdReedUnstoppable
03-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I don't actually think we'll get him, wether he works in our cap or njot,I'm just sayin I wish we would get him. He is one of my favorite players and I think it'd be a perfect situation for him.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-06-2009, 11:12 AM
They have been talking about it on NFLNetwork but ESPN/Sportscenter is saying we have no interest in him

banetzdererste
03-07-2009, 01:56 AM
He's a good player nothing more.
we don't need a DIVA in our Locker Room.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-07-2009, 10:18 AM
He's a good player nothing more.
we don't need a DIVA in our Locker Room.

We have one of the biggest Diva's in our locker room.......Ray Ray. I still lovehim,but he has now gone to the media to cry 2 or 3 times on us. Not to mention Derrick Mason who during a 13-3 season comes out and cries because Mark Clayton was gettin the ball more than him.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-07-2009, 01:23 PM
We have one of the biggest Diva's in our locker room.......Ray Ray. I still lovehim,but he has now gone to the media to cry 2 or 3 times on us. Not to mention Derrick Mason who during a 13-3 season comes out and cries because Mark Clayton was gettin the ball more than him.

yeah, but those guys are TEAM players. They can get along with the guys and they build chemistry, bring the team together. You don't see T.O. doing that.

sbh15
03-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Once again, chemistry is overrated.

Guys don't play well because they like each other. They play well if they're happy and talented, and have other guys like that around them. The only problem with T.O. is that he's a whiner. It doesn't tear teams apart.

Harbaugh can keep his ass in line anyway.