PDA

View Full Version : Blind Side

ChefMike
03-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I hope that you have all heard about the book loosely all about Michael Oher. I bought it the other day and read all 330+ pages in 2 days. It was one of the best books I have ever read. Great chapter in there about JO and a seriously good story about Michael Oher... reading that makes you believe this kid will be a HOFer. Not to mention makes you want to go out and do something good for someone..

Hope everyone reads this book.

sbh15
03-05-2009, 09:51 PM
I am searching for my 6' 0" 300 lb. 7th grader as we speak...

ChefMike
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
LOL

Hey the family that helped him out are (according to the book) are thinking of starting a school that is solely focused on underprivelaged teens and give them a private school education in a high impact sports envrioment hmmm sounds like a Communist regime building down there in East Memphis Tenn. !!!!!

EdReedUnstoppable
03-06-2009, 09:01 AM
I don't read, I find it incredibly boring, but Ill take your word for it and endorse this book!

I give it 5 ERU THUMBS UP!

sbh15
03-07-2009, 12:47 AM
LOL

Hey the family that helped him out are (according to the book) are thinking of starting a school that is solely focused on underprivelaged teens and give them a private school education in a high impact sports envrioment hmmm sounds like a Communist regime building down there in East Memphis Tenn. !!!!!

Slash an Ole Miss feeder school for super talented kids who just don't have the money for school/football.

ChefMike
03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Don't hate on it if a rich UMD alum or FSU alum did the same thing those boosters wouldn't care !!