PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds or Burger King?

Thunder&Lightning
03-11-2009, 01:06 AM
which one?

brat316
03-11-2009, 01:11 AM
http://www.thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm

you sure about fast food?

fischbowl
03-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Mickey D's

Mr.Regular
03-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Are we talking food or mascots here?
I'll assume mascots. In which case, it's a tough call. Ronald McDonald is a bona fide creep and the Hamburgler is a total douch*bag. But then again, though funny, the King is a tad of an attention wh*re. It was a really tough call but in the end I had to go for McD's, for one reason and one reason only:

http://www.theocinsider.com/images/backstage/OCin-jokes/reference_grimace.jpg
Grimace baby. Game over, McDonalds wins.

WMD
03-11-2009, 01:47 AM
Burger King all the way.

El Peefs?????
03-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Burger King does win.

But the Grimace is always a threat.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/charlie-grimace.jpg

vidae
03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
If I was FORCED to eat at one of these places, I'd pick Burger King, but the best burgers ever made are from In & Out. I miss LA.

WMD
03-11-2009, 01:57 AM

You can't expect the food to look just like it does in the commercial.. Most of that is passable, though there are a few that look pretty bad.

SuperMcGee
03-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Nothing can kill the Grimace.

I don't have much of either. Going by the mood I'd probably have to be in to eat at either of these places, I'll say McDonald's because it's closer. 'Merica.

Strongside
03-11-2009, 02:02 AM

That still looks good to me. I would eat all that.

Burger King 10 times out of 10

GET LOOSE
03-11-2009, 02:09 AM
To me its no competition.
Mickey Ds has like 3 times the restaurants then BK for a reson.

yourfavestoner
03-11-2009, 02:22 AM
If I was FORCED to eat at one of these places, I'd pick Burger King, but the best burgers ever made are from In & Out. I miss LA.

http://media.npr.org/blogs/talk/photos/innoutburger.jpg

fenikz
03-11-2009, 02:35 AM
http://www.ideagrove.com/blog/uploaded_images/wendys-714641.jpg

El Peefs?????
03-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Junior Bacon Cheeseburger > BK/MacD

Strongside
03-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Wendys > Burger King >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds.

iowatreat54
03-11-2009, 02:46 AM
Wendy's ftw!

I will never eat at the BK Lounge ever again since getting food poisoning there.

Strongside
03-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Wendy's ftw!

I will never eat at the BK Lounge ever again since getting food poisoning there.

I think it depends on the restaurant. I have two Burger Kings near me, and one is always really, really good and one is always garbage.

iowatreat54
03-11-2009, 03:17 AM
I think it depends on the restaurant. I have two Burger Kings near me, and one is always really, really good and one is always garbage.

True. I know it's not all BKs, but I still have not gotten over it so I won't go back to one.

I've never had a bad experience at Wendy's.

MetSox17
03-11-2009, 03:19 AM
I just finished eating some Jack in the Box. Not that that statement is at all relevant to the thread at hand, but i thought i'd mention it.

holt_bruce81
03-11-2009, 04:57 AM
If I had to choose......Burger King.

Caddy
03-11-2009, 05:03 AM
We don't really have BK in Australia..

j05son
03-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Food:
http://ffenyx.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/burger-king-tray.jpg

Mascot:
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/09/ceo_socnet/image/burger-king.jpg

Winner:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.walletpop.com/blog/media/2008/11/burger-king-logo.jpg

I haven't had In 'n Out as I'm east coast, but we do have a great great burger place that the west coast doesn't....

http://www.corporatefinishes.com/images/5guys_xszn.jpg

CJSchneider
03-11-2009, 05:19 AM
I'm not that picky I guess. I like eating McD's although I would bet that BK is healthier.

The Unseen
03-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Burger King, although that's not a strong preference. I could go to both.

comahan
03-11-2009, 07:24 AM
McDonalds got bad for a while, I went nearly 2 years without getting a burger from there, but I recently got tempted by the damn Quarter Pounder commercials and got one. It was terrific! Ive had a few since then, just as good.

That said, BK rules. My fav fries, and whoppers rule.

RoyHall#1
03-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Strong preference for BK.

cdub11
03-11-2009, 08:22 AM
I like burgers and fries at BK

I like breakfast (sausage mcgriddle) at McDonalds

vikes_28
03-11-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm going to say McDonald's. I worked at Burger King for almost 3 years and I saw how they make their food and also the carelessness that the employees have for the customers. i.e. dropping burgers on the floor and still handing them out to guests, spitting in burgers, pissing in the sink where we clean our dishes. Yeah. I'm sure that stuff happens at McDonalds too. But just the gross stuff that I witnessed all the time at BK. McDonalds>>>>>>BK. Although! I really like White Castle! But we don't have any in South Dakota :(

WMD
03-11-2009, 09:22 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uYTbZGDfHCY/RipOJSCzSJI/AAAAAAAAAl8/t_QYgxdFVEU/s320/haloburger.jpg

WMD
03-11-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm going to say McDonald's. I worked at Burger King for almost 3 years and I saw how they make their food and also the carelessness that the employees have for the customers. i.e. dropping burgers on the floor and still handing them out to guests, spitting in burgers, pissing in the sink where we clean our dishes. Yeah. I'm sure that stuff happens at McDonalds too. But just the gross stuff that I witnessed all the time at BK. McDonalds>>>>>>BK. Although! I really like White Castle! But we don't have any in South Dakota :(
Pretty nasty.. what would make someone want to do that? They get off on it?

PACKmanN
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Havery's ftw.

CJSchneider
03-11-2009, 09:30 AM
I like burgers and fries at BK

I like breakfast (sausage mcgriddle) at McDonalds

Sausage, egg and cheese McGriddles FTW!

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 09:34 AM
If I am going with the dollar menu I am going to McDonalds but if I am going for a meal I go BK. There is nothing like a Triple Whopper with cheese. I like Wendy's sandwiches but there fries suck.

I worked at McDonald's and saw the same stuff. Me and a friend of mine worked there and we were on opposite sides of the assembly line and if he would drop a burger he would just kick it UNDER THE NASTY ASS COUNTER and I would pick it up and put it on the bun. Fun times :)

Brent
03-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Nothing can kill the Grimace.
Beat me to it. I loved the Clerks series.

j05son
03-11-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm eating BK right now. yumm. Steakhouse burger [no tomato], onion rings instead of fries, coke [I rarely drink soda]...

slightlyaraiderfan
03-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Food - BK
Snackies - McD's (McFlurrys are delish, so are the sundaes and Apple Pies)

etk
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Neither. If I want a fast food burger, I'll get it homemade from a real burger joint.

I try to eat healthy, but when I wanna slip up I never feel the urge to eat McDonald's or Burger King. Wendy's is good because of the Baconator. Or I just eat KFC/Popeye's or something different.

In & Out burger is really overrated. It took so long to get my food and it wasn't special in any way.

bantx
03-11-2009, 12:00 PM
BK fries are the best, always nice and crispy.

I havnt ate at mcdonalds in a long time but i usually get the quarter pounder, i havnt ate BK even longerrrr cause theres not one near me.

But I would eat at Jack n the Box over those 2 anyday.

Oh yeah if you have a Crystals near you, its a must that you eat there.

j05son
03-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Neither. If I want a fast food burger, I'll get it homemade from a real burger joint.

I try to eat healthy, but when I wanna slip up I never feel the urge to eat McDonald's or Burger King. Wendy's is good because of the Baconator. Or I just eat KFC/Popeye's or something different.

In & Out burger is really overrated. It took so long to get my food and it wasn't special in any way.

5 guys man.

5 guys > all.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 12:09 PM
5 guys man.

5 guys > all.

Yea 5guys is so good. I really like how they just throw all kinds of fries in the bottom of the bag. They also give you peanuts to eat while you wait.

The_Dude
03-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Burgers -> BK (bacon... yeah!)

Fries -> McD

I don't really care about anything else from either of these establishments.

Jvig43
03-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Ill have to go with a few stated earlier.... Wendys>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds

Mcdonalds always makes me feel like puking the second I get done eating it.

etk
03-11-2009, 01:05 PM
McDonald's fries are way too salty. I hate oversalted food. Good taste and texture, but WAY too much salt.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Ill have to go with a few stated earlier.... Wendys>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds

Mcdonalds always makes me feel like puking the second I get done eating it.

I can not agree with this because Wendy's fries suck. I have never got fries from there and enjoyed them(still ate them though).

HawkeyeFan
03-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Burger King!!

The best is this however:
http://rapidcityjournal.com/blogs/business/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sonic-logo.jpg

iowatreat54
03-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I can not agree with this because Wendy's fries suck. I have never got fries from there and enjoyed them(still ate them though).

Blasphemy. BK fries>Wendy's fries>>>>>McD's fries.

Also, the only time I go to McDonald's is for breakfast because it's so delicious and bad for me.

Oh, and Sonic blows outside of it's desserts and beverages.

scottyboy
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Wendy's and Cheeburger Cheeburger

HawkeyeFan
03-11-2009, 01:20 PM
About the only thing I like from Wendys is the Baconater, the rest sucks.

Paul
03-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Mcd's. That secret sauce in the Big Mac has to be sprinkled with crack.

But Wendys > every other fast food place. All day everyday.

Rjspartan
03-11-2009, 01:23 PM
i will not eat fast food ever again after watching supersize me

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Blasphemy. BK fries>Wendy's fries>>>>>McD's fries.

Also, the only time I go to McDonald's is for breakfast because it's so delicious and bad for me.

Oh, and Sonic blows outside of it's desserts and beverages.

McD's fries>>>>BK fries>>>>Wendy's fries

I have never got Wendy's fries and tasted anything they have no salt and they are mushy

My favorite breakfast is at BK. I like the BK breakfast burrito(bacon,egg,hashbrown,cheese,cheese,and more cheese) you get 2 of them with hashbrowns

scottyboy
03-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Mcd's. That secret sauce in the Big Mac has to be sprinkled with crack.

But Wendys > every other fast food place. All day everyday.

absolutely. I mean the frostys, baconator, jr. bacon cheeseburger, double stack. i could go on and on. I also like their chicken better than the others. Especially mcds. Am i the only one who gets sick after eating those? i think they're pretty gross really.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 01:27 PM
absolutely. I mean the frostys, baconator, jr. bacon cheeseburger, double stack. i could go on and on. I also like their chicken better than the others. Especially mcds. Am i the only one who gets sick after eating those? i think they're pretty gross really.

I think wendys have beast sandwiches but I only go there when I am getting a meal(i get alot of dollar menu) and there fries suck. I enjoy mcchickens and doubles

iowatreat54
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
I can't eat double cheeses any more since I got one that was dripping grease, and I mean more than normal. The burgers were like covered in a layer of grease. Since then, I get 2 cheese burger meal and chicken nugs.

Also, Wendy's chicken nuggets used to be so far ahead of all others it wasn't even a contest, but then they made them smaller :(. Still good, but disappointing.

Vikes99ej
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM

I worked at Burger King for four years, and I still love the **** out of it.

scottyboy
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I think wendys have beast sandwiches but I only go there when I am getting a meal(i get alot of dollar menu) and there fries suck. I enjoy mcchickens and doubles

their fries are so damn inconsistent. If you get a fresh batch, they're nice and crispy and awesome. The ones by me usually have a nice amount of salt, which i love, but the crispiness of the, are blah.

McChickens are ok, i love a DQPC, soooo good. but other than that, mcd's is just eh for me.

Strongside
03-11-2009, 01:38 PM

That movie just made me hungry.

vidae
03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
5 guys man.

5 guys > all.

5 Guys is pretty damn good. They have one near me in KS. They have really good hot dogs too.

The Unseen
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh god yes Five Guys is ******* awesome. Their fries own all.

SuperMcGee
03-11-2009, 02:11 PM
I used to like Wendy's a lot, but it's really dropped off for me. I'll still get some things from there, but the Jr. Bacon just disappoints me now :(
They need to bring back the bacon mushroom melt. Quality sandwich they had there.

Back to the Grimace - it's definitely that time of year:

http://weblogs.amny.com/entertainment/urbanite/blog/grim.jpg
Uncle O'Grimacey!

P-L
03-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I stopped eating fast food but if I had to eat it again then Burger King and McDonald's would probably be the last two places I got food at. If I had to pick one it'd probably be Burger King because of the Italian Chicken but that's a limited time offer, I think.

OSUGiants17
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Never had In-N-Out Burger :(. So, here is how it goes for me
4. *Only because I had to have it on the list otherwise it would be off topic
http://rachelhenwood.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/mcdonalds-kid.jpg

http://creative.myspacecdn.com/Client/Wendys/3conomics/Images/sandwiches.jpg

http://ffenyx.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/burger-king-tray.jpg

http://www.onedigitallife.com/images/white_castle.jpg

tjsunstein
03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
1. Five Guys
2. Wendys

Won't eat burgers and stuff from anywhere else. I'll have a shamrock shake and fries from Mickey d's and Onion rings from Burger King but generally, fast food is fail.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Alot of you guys are really healthy(alot of people saying they do not eat fast food). I wish I didn't eat fast food but it s so YUMMY!!!!

comahan
03-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Wendys fries are so terrible. Single handedly bring them down. They are pretty awesome in every other area though.

draftguru151
03-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Wendy's doesn't fill me up at all. I can spend 3 bucks at mcdonalds and be stuffed. McChickens ftw. Love BK but it's not as cheap as mcdonalds so I don't eat it a much.

5 guys hamburgers are amazing, can't eat the fries there though.

vikes_28
03-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Taco Bell>>>>>>>>>>>mcdonalds + BK

TimD
03-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Taco Bell>>>>>>>>>>>mcdonalds + BK

i agree. but i need to spend more at Taco Bell to feel full.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I hate Taco bell

The Unseen
03-11-2009, 04:01 PM

wait...wat

slightlyaraiderfan
03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
http://onokinegrindz.typepad.com/ono_kine_grindz/images/In-N-OutBurgerCombo1.jpg

El Peefs?????
03-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Wendy's doesn't fill me up at all. I can spend 3 bucks at mcdonalds and be stuffed. McChickens ftw. Love BK but it's not as cheap as mcdonalds so I don't eat it a much.

Like 3 dollars can fill you up anywhere fatty.

And by 5 Guys do you all mean '5 Guys Burgers & Fries' ? They just opened one of those near me, but the people in my class were talking about how bad it was. Could just be the location, but I may try it out.

And Wendy's fries do suck, no reason to even order fries there. Just get burgers & chicken. MacDonald's doesnt even have a dollar menu here anymore, so I see no reason to buy their food ever again. It wasnt even really worth $1 anyways, much less what it is now.

draftguru151
03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
wait...wat

They're cooked in peanut oil, which would kill me.

And nerv I hate you!

The Unseen
03-11-2009, 04:26 PM

And nerv I hate you!

That sucks. They rock!!!!!

El Peefs?????
03-11-2009, 04:30 PM

And nerv I hate you!

Want some fries dg?

draftguru151
03-11-2009, 04:38 PM
From BK or checkers yes. :)

eaglesalltheway
03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Burger King, my "favorite" fast food chain.

BK>Wendy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McHorrible>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the other chains I don't care to look up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arby's (aka, all the food blows...)

NotRickJames
03-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.

etk
03-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.

Yeah, but Chick Fil A is chicken. Who wouldn't take a crispy chicken sandwich on a soft bun with waffle fries and choice of sauce over a burger and fries?

The Unseen
03-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.

Chucky
03-11-2009, 08:23 PM
I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.

I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.

LonghornsLegend
03-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Does anyone else remember Burger King having 50 cent cheeseburgers back in like 2001? Maybe it was just my area, but we ****** that up for a good year, then the prices rose, and I don't think I've had burger king in the last 7 years at least.

Mickey D's isn't really all that great, but I love Quarter Pounders though, and double cheeseburgers do the trick when I need something quick and fast...Last thing I had from Burger King, and probably the only thing I'll still get is the Rodeo Burger with the BBQ sauce and onion rings, the whopper always has, and always will be nasty to me.

Smokey Joe
03-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Dream scenario...

Whopper from BK with a side of Chicken Tenders from McDonalds (with ranch dipping of course), and a Chocolate Shake from Culvers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

RaiderNation
03-11-2009, 09:43 PM
BK for sure. I only like McDonalds fries, breakfast and ice cream. BK is better every where else.

Michigan
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I like McDonald's fries more, but BK wins simply because of:

http://jusbytheclown.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/outlaw_burger_final_300a.jpg

$1.49 Rodeo Cheeseburgers = heaven

Matthew Jones
03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P

brat316
03-11-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P

Vegetarian FTW hahaha i don't know what i'm more hated on for not drinking in college or vegetarian. Yeha I don't eat fast food or at restaurant, i like to make my own food

themaninblack
03-11-2009, 11:19 PM
I try to avoid both as much as possible though if I were forced to pick between the two I would have to go with BK.

trkaline
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Tough call for me, I love Mcdonalds double cheeses and sweet tea...then at burger king theres the quad stacker and triple whopper...now I have Wendys over both with frostees and gods gift to me..The Baconator...

P-L
03-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.
When I stopped eating fast food, Arby's was the only difficult place to stop eating at. One thing about Arby's is that it's very location dependent. I've eaten at some very good locations and at some very bad ones.

ElectricEye
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
I had a Rodeo Cheeseburger the other day. Life is good.

Malaka
03-12-2009, 10:27 AM
BK > Wendy's >>>>>>> McDonalds IMO

As for fries

Checkers > both

Wendy's fries suck so I can't put them over BK because I love fries. I'd rather get the baked potato at Wendy's than their fries. I like Taco Bell over anything however.

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Tough call for me, I love Mcdonalds double cheeses and sweet tea...then at burger king theres the quad stacker and triple whopper...now I have Wendys over both with frostees and gods gift to me..The Baconator...

The Stackers are the best thing in the world, I usually only get a double or triple stacker, they are my favorite thing to get from a fast food place... Damn, I'm so hungry now...

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 11:24 AM
BK > Wendy's >>>>>>> McDonalds IMO

As for fries

Checkers > both

Wendy's fries suck so I can't put them over BK because I love fries. I'd rather get the baked potato at Wendy's than their fries. I like Taco Bell over anything however.

I refuse to eat at Taco Hell. I always make my own stuff if I'm craving a taco, burrito, etc...

Malaka
03-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I refuse to eat at Taco Hell. I always make my own stuff if I'm craving a taco, burrito, etc...

Yeah I know it is god awful for me, but when I am really craving it I cannot say no and just gorge myself on that ****, thankfully I don't drive yet, I can't eat it too much. I do make my own Tacos, but there not great, maybe I am missing sauce or something.

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Yeah I know it is god awful for me, but when I am really craving it I cannot say no and just gorge myself on that ****, thankfully I don't drive yet, I can't eat it too much. I do make my own Tacos, but there not great, maybe I am missing sauce or something.

It all depends on the seasoning you use. They have packets they sell, but getting good quality hamburger is key as well.

Malaka
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
It all depends on the seasoning you use. They have packets they sell, but getting good quality hamburger is key as well.

I think the meat is fine, its just lacking in like kick, taste, I don't know how to explain, do you get what I mean?

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 12:00 PM
I think the meat is fine, its just lacking in like kick, taste, I don't know how to explain, do you get what I mean?

Yea I gotcha. I use some of my own seasonings mixed with some packets of seasonings you can get at stores, just mix and match until you find something you'll like, and you'll never eat Taco Bell again...

CashmoneyDrew
03-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Why wouldn't you love Taco Hell? Not only is it cheap food, but it's also free ex-lax. Nothing better than a long night on the toilet surfing the web and listening to music.

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Why wouldn't you love Taco Hell? Not only is it cheap food, but it's also free ex-lax. Nothing better than a long night on the toilet surfing the web and listening to music.

I can think of one thing better...Sitting on a chair, not having crap stained pants while surfing the web and listening to music.

iowatreat54
03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
I can think of one thing better...Sitting on a chair, not having crap stained pants while surfing the web and listening to music.

Laying in bed getting a blow j while surfing the web, listening to music, andwatching tv.

I used to eat TBell a lot because it was cheap, then I found a better taco place (Taco John's anyone?) and eat more Chipotle.

CashmoneyDrew
03-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Naw dog. Surfing the web on the toilet>Surfing the web under regular circumstances.

art vandelay
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM
In-N-Out Burger is the best fast food you will ever have. Simply amazing. Not to mention it is pretty inexpensive. If I ever lived in Cali I would go there at least 3 times per week.

El Peefs?????
03-12-2009, 09:24 PM

Well any hamburger you get is going to be higher quality than Taco Bell's.

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Laying in bed getting a blow j while surfing the web, listening to music, andwatching tv.

All depends, what food are you eating? haha

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Well any hamburger you get is going to be higher quality than Taco Bell's.

Part of the reason I never go there. I can't even describe what it tasted like the one time I actually ate something from that place. I think diahreea in a burrito shell describes it pretty much. Ate one bite, said there was a hair in it, got my money back and left. Haven't been back since then, over 6 years ago...

P-L
03-12-2009, 09:40 PM
I never understood the hype surrounding taco bell. It's cheap but it tastes like garbage.

eaglesalltheway
03-12-2009, 09:41 PM
I'd rather eat ***** armpit hair than Taco Bell. And that is no ****...

El Peefs?????
03-12-2009, 09:45 PM
I really think it tastes fine. Nothing wrong with meat + cheese + tortilla.

Hollywood
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
meh, I don't think Taco Bell is that bad. I'd much rather eat there over a BK or McDonalds any day.

The only fast food I really eat is Pollo Tropical, Subway, Chick Filet and Taco Bell.

draftguru151
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
The double beef burritos are good for 89 cents.

jballa838
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
My top 5 fast food places I have ate at
1. Jack in the Box, WA
2. Beto's, UT
3. Wendy's, WA was better than I have had here in UT
4. 5 Guys, UT
5. Arby's, See Wendy's

Halsey
03-12-2009, 10:28 PM
The Whopper is better than any burger McDonalds has, but McDonald's chicken biscuit owns anything BK has, including the Whopper.

SuperMcGee
03-12-2009, 10:33 PM

I actually go out for tacos and such all the time (not so much to Taco Bell, but the one on campus is in a lesser-of-evils situation), but homemade tacos/burritos are my favorite thing to eat. They come out so good.

PackerLegend
03-12-2009, 11:30 PM
BK easily although im ****ing sick of hearing the god damn little burger commercials. ****ing stupi idea an there pulling a white castle or something.

Kurve
03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
everytime i eat mcdonalds i get this weird aftertaste that lingers in my mouth not pleasant so i stop eating them....and burgerking i dunno i used to like them when i was younger but i guess im just spoiled with IN & OUT here in las vegas i do like Wendys too.

PackerLegend
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
I didnt have a taste but eating McDonalds sometimes makes me feel like ****.

Im also eating Taco Bell as we speak

andyjo672
03-13-2009, 06:18 PM

I did the same challenge once during summer break after my senior year of high school...didn't gain a pound and currently have perfect blood pressure. Because I assume you're still relatively young, it won't have the same affect on you. Plus, its too delicious to avoid it. Also, lets say you go out drinking with your friends twice/three times a weekend. On average, you have 8-12 drinks, that's well in excess of the amount of calories you'd consume if you ate a fast food meal.

49ersfan_87
03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
I like the mcnuggets at mcdonalds...its delicious. Quarter Pounders and fries are good too. McChicken is also good but its not filling enough.

Burger King..the only good sandwiches they have are the whopper and the chicken sandwich. Fries there are pretty bad.

I love Wendys though. All their sandwiches are good. Fries are good too. The only thing i dont like is that their drinks have way too much ice in them. It feels pretty heavy when you hold it but you finish it so quickly.

Bills2083
03-14-2009, 08:21 AM
I rarely eat fast food, but, if I had to choose one, it would be Wendy's.

RoyHall#1
03-14-2009, 11:29 AM
So I ate at Sonic for the first time ever yesterday. I wish I hadn't. Because now I am unbelievably pissed there is not one within an hour of my home.

Shahin
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
So I ate at Sonic for the first time ever yesterday. I wish I hadn't. Because now I am unbelievably pissed there is not one within an hour of my home.

The only Sonic we got around here is like 45 minutes away. Wack.

And I cosign on the In-N-Out reference earlier

Staubach12
03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Best Burger place in the world (voodoo monkey, back me up) is Fat Moes in Nashville.

http://fatmos.com/pics/102/Image/fatmo8601-_2.jpg

Yes, please.

CashmoneyDrew
03-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Best Burger place in the world (voodoo monkey, back me up) is Fat Moes in Nashville.

Yes, please.

Hell yes son. They know me by name in Murfreesboro! That's probably not a good thing though.......

Hollywood
03-14-2009, 04:24 PM

Yes, please.

Damn that look's good.

Next time anyone makes it down to South Florida, a must is a LaSpada's Sub; nothing like it...it is thee best.

http://www.laspadashoagies.com/images/hoagie650.jpg

Staubach12
03-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Damn that look's good.

Next time anyone makes it down to South Florida, a must is a LaSpada's Sub; nothing like it...it is thee best.

http://www.laspadashoagies.com/images/hoagie650.jpg

Are they in Destin? I'll be there all next week.

Staubach12
03-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Hell yes son. They know me by name in Murfreesboro! That's probably not a good thing though.......

I go to the Bellevue one every time I'm on that side of town.

Hollywood
03-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Are they in Destin? I'll be there all next week.

No, only three locations- all in South Florida.

CashmoneyDrew
03-14-2009, 04:44 PM
I go to the Bellevue one every time I'm on that side of town.

Yeah, I've actually never been to that one. The one in Murfreesboro you can eat inside at the location. I usually find my way over there about once a week.

Staubach12
03-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I've actually never been to that one. The one in Murfreesboro you can eat inside at the location. I usually find my way over there about once a week.

Yeah, I've been to that one several times. It's awesome. Go in, sit down, and devour half your weight in greasy goodness.