PDA

View Full Version : Ken Lucas: possible Raven??

lordquas
03-11-2009, 06:27 PM
he was just released by Carolina.
Even though he's 30, he'd be a nice pickup for a 2 year deal and could free our need for a top corner in the draft.

Think about it, We'd have Lucas, Washington, Foxworth, and Walker, which is a solid group. Just a thought.. Then we could go after a receiver and O-Line in the first rounds.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-11-2009, 07:06 PM
I would love to get Lucas. I would be happy with our CB's.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, if we got him, it would pretty much solidify our secondary or atleast put cornerback off till the 3rd round. But I doubt we bring him in since we just got Foxworth and we are real high on him.

BigDawg819
03-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Would he be cheaper then CMac?

America
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Would he be cheaper then CMac?

He'd be cheaper, but he'd want a decent deal, probably around Foxworth's.

Ravens1991
03-12-2009, 09:48 AM
I would love Lucas.

ShutDwn
03-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Yeah, if we got him, it would pretty much solidify our secondary or atleast put cornerback off till the 3rd round. But I doubt we bring him in since we just got Foxworth and we are real high on him.

I wouldn't be too quick to say he would solidify a secondary. He would be good, but by no means is he an answer at this point. He would probably look good with the rest of the defense backing him up.

He still has passion, and probably a good year or two. He was beaten often last year, maybe because of pass rush, maybe rookie safety, I don't know, but it wasn't pretty.

The one thing you can say about him is that he always gives it his all.

The Ravens defense could give him a bit of new life though.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
03-12-2009, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't be too quick to say he would solidify a secondary. He would be good, but by no means is he an answer at this point. He would probably look good with the rest of the defense backing him up.

He still has passion, and probably a good year or two. He was beaten often last year, maybe because of pass rush, maybe rookie safety, I don't know, but it wasn't pretty.

The one thing you can say about him is that he always gives it his all.

The Ravens defense could give him a bit of new life though.

Yea I don't care if you are Champ if you do not have a decent pass rush you are going to get beat. We have sizzle