PDA

View Full Version : Cam Cameron Philisophy

Ronnie23
03-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Are You Agreed with Him ?

Kevin Carter, Randy McMicheal, Wes Welker(Trade), Damian McCintosh, are all player who loves to play in Miami.

Do You think the team Chemistry will be affect ? I Love the "Garage Sale" because this Coach finally make what Wanntedt and Saban didn't make. He Clean the House for the young players.

Joeyjr09
03-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Do You think the team Chemistry will be affect ?

The team ranked almost dead last in every offensive category last season. How about we worry about getting talent before we work on getting chemistry.

BehrenMan007
03-06-2007, 03:15 PM
i hear we are bringing in stallworth. is that true?

Joeyjr09
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM
i hear we are bringing in stallworth. is that true?

This anwsers my question if anyone on these boards are actually from Miami or read the local papers. It's been reported all day by the sun-sentinel that we have a meeting set up with Stallworth.

TheFranchise
03-06-2007, 04:00 PM
This anwsers my question if anyone on these boards are actually from Miami or read the local papers. It's been reported all day by the sun-sentinel that we have a meeting set up with Stallworth.

Yup i read it on the sun sentinel as well.

Memorex
03-06-2007, 11:05 PM

That would definitely get rid of the mocks giving us Ginn, which is what I like, cause I hate Ginn.