PDA

View Full Version : Cutler News

rascal
03-13-2009, 06:15 PM
For whatever reason the other thread was closed.

Looks like things aren't settled yet. Cutler just put his house up for sale. If they trade Cutler I'm canceling my season tickets.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11906852?source=rss

LOLitsTomBrady
03-13-2009, 07:52 PM
haha take that dude who locked the other thread. He will be traded. Good job Mccdumbass

jCut
03-14-2009, 08:31 PM
haha take that dude who locked the other thread. He will be traded. Good job Mccdumbass

Actually he won't. He also has a penthouse downtown. His parents were living in the one that was put up for sale.

CT Bronco Fan
03-15-2009, 01:10 PM
There's an existing thread in the main forums for the " trade Cutler " drivel. Cutler will not be traded, lets not be ridiculous.

snowplow
03-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Who does Jay think he is? how many wins does he have? how many playoff wins. The broncos should sign a vet to start in case jay skips any of the camps. I would trade him to Detroit for 2 second rounders.

Monomach
03-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Who does Jay think he is? how many wins does he have? how many playoff wins. The broncos should sign a vet to start in case jay skips any of the camps. I would trade him to Detroit for 2 second rounders.

Well, that's cool. Football fans need a new GM to crack jokes about every time they hear his name since Millen got fired. After trading Cutler for a pair of second rounders, you'd fit that bill nicely.

Cutler is the type of player you get a whole slate of picks for, as in every pick from the first through seventh.

LOLitsTomBrady
03-16-2009, 12:24 AM
There's an existing thread in the main forums for the " trade Cutler " drivel. Cutler will not be traded, lets not be ridiculous.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3983805

Cutler officially requests a trade. Oh he isn't going to be traded? hahaha yeah good luck with that smart guy

Diehard
03-16-2009, 01:13 AM
Cutler is the type of player you get a whole slate of picks for, as in every pick from the first through seventh.

(The Minnesota Vikings enter stage left)

snowplow
03-16-2009, 08:41 AM
So, He has 15 wins in the last 2 seasons (if I counted right.) Sending him to Detroit was sort of tongue in cheek. If he doesn't like Denver what will he think of Detroit? His reaction is unbelievable and will hurt his value in a trade. Do the Broncos even want a top five pick? 2nd rounders from Detroit are good value spots even if He is worthy of a Herschel Walker like trade.

Diehard
03-16-2009, 11:42 AM
So, He has 15 wins in the last 2 seasons (if I counted right.) Sending him to Detroit was sort of tongue in cheek. If he doesn't like Denver what will he think of Detroit? His reaction is unbelievable and will hurt his value in a trade.

As long as he gets his fat new contract, I'm not sure he really cares where he goes.

Do the Broncos even want a top five pick? 2nd rounders from Detroit are good value spots even if He is worthy of a Herschel Walker like trade.

The #1 overall is unnecessary (and expensive). Who would they take? Stafford? I think Sanchez is more likely if they opt to draft a QB early, and you don't need the #1 to do that. Maybe threaten to take Curry and see if that convinces someone to trade up?

I think the Broncos would prefer players to picks if a trade is necessary, which is why a swap with Cleveland makes a lot of sense.

the decider13
03-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I've gotten so upset with Cutler that a trade of Cutler for Quinn, swap 1sts and a 2nd rounder wouldnt bother me

eaglesalltheway
03-16-2009, 11:48 AM
^^^For whatever reason, on the main page, I saw Cutler and Diehard near eachother, and for a split second, I thought there was a thread about Jay Cutler dying...

Diehard
03-16-2009, 11:56 AM
^^^For whatever reason, on the main page, I saw Cutler and Diehard near eachother, and for a split second, I thought there was a thread about Jay Cutler dying...

LOL!

ten chars