PDA

View Full Version : March Madness Bracket Upsets

alca1992
03-17-2009, 08:12 AM
what upsets do you have in your bracket. ive got two major ones.

1. I have west virginia beating drayton,Kansas, and Michigan Sate. making it all the way to the Elite Eight

2. I also have syracuse beating North Carolina to go to the final four

cdub11
03-17-2009, 08:15 AM
I have USC beating Mich St in the second round

thenewfeature06
03-17-2009, 08:16 AM
what upsets do you have in your bracket. ive got two major ones.

1. I have west virginia beating drayton,Kansas, and Michigan Sate. making it all the way to the Elite Eight

2. I also have syracuse beating North Carolina to go to the final four

No Way.. Lawson v Flynn is something i would love to watch but devondorf on ellington? he'll drop 25+

Shane P. Hallam
03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
At this point, I also have WVU in the Elite 8. Gonzaga in the Elite 8 as well, beating UNC.

the decider13
03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Dude...I have WVU going all the way to the elite 8 beating the same teams haha I guess we both have faith in the mountaineers.

I can't remember my others. I wanted Maryland to go further, but their 2nd round game was against memphis.

Shane P. Hallam
03-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Also, in places where I have two brackets, I have Wake vs. WVU in the Elite 8 with Wake going to the Final Four! If they turn it on, they can be dangerous.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
03-17-2009, 08:27 AM
I think I went a bit overboard with my upsets this year.

I have Dayton over West Virginia, then over Kansas to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

I have American over Villanova, Utah State over Marquette, and Siena over Ohio State.

My final four is Wake Forest, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma. Not really sure how I feel about this.

thenewfeature06
03-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Also, in places where I have two brackets, I have Wake vs. WVU in the Elite 8 with Wake going to the Final Four! If they turn it on, they can be dangerous.

I also have Wake in the final four, they can be very dangerous team with L.D. Williams as the primary defender, Teague does everything and Johnson is a great rebounder with tremendous athleticism and you can't forget about the Chas Mcfarland

Shane P. Hallam
03-17-2009, 08:30 AM

I have American over Villanova, Utah State over Marquette, and Siena over Ohio State.

My final four is Wake Forest, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma. Not really sure how I feel about this.

Utah St. isn't a bad one. I like American, but in Phili, gonna be an away game @ Villanova, will be mighty difficult. Dayton has looked terrible lately, but I wouldn't put it past them.

HOMER ALERT: Siena beating Ohio State in Ohio? Gonna be rough! If OSU wins, they are the home team vs. Louisville :D

Shane P. Hallam
03-17-2009, 08:30 AM
I also have Wake in the final four, they can be very dangerous team with L.D. Williams as the primary defender, Teague does everything and Johnson is a great rebounder with tremendous athleticism and you can't forget about the Chas Mcfarland

They have just stunk it up lately. If they turn it on, hot diggity.

cdub11
03-17-2009, 08:35 AM

I took Utah St. and Siena as well

themaninblack
03-17-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm really feeling North Dakota State for some reason.

thule
03-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I'm really feeling North Dakota State for some reason.

Because your favorite movie is Fargo dontcha kno

SeanTaylorRIP
03-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I got VCU over UCLA, American over Nova, Maryland over Cal, Texas A&M over BYU, Western Kentucky over Illinois, Arizona over Utah, and Siena over Ohio State. I was awfully tempted to pick Morgan State over Oklahoma but couldn't get my self to do it as Blake Griffin will probably dominate the interior.

YAYareaRB
03-17-2009, 12:27 PM
BYU over Texas A&M!!! CHAAAMPIONSHIIIP!

CroomDawgs
03-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Here's some of mine:

Midwest:
Arizona beats Utah, USC over BC, Wake beats Louisville in sweet 16 and makes final four.

West: Mississippi State over Washington

East: VCU over UCLA, Nova over Pitt in the elite 8 to make final 4.

South: Western Kentucky over Illinois, Michigan over Clemson, Syracuse over Oklahoma to make elite 8.

ccB
03-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Maryland over Memphis, FEAR THE TURTLE!

/homer

adschofield
03-17-2009, 12:40 PM
NDSU over Kansas
Cleveland State over Wake
USC over Boston College
Temple to the Elite 8
Utah State over Marquette
VCU over UCLA
Gonzaga over UNC and to the FF
Michigan over Clemson

brat316
03-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Temple elite 8
USC elite 8

bsaza2358
03-17-2009, 01:01 PM
I have Villanova in the Final 4, Temple in the Sweet 16, Michigan St. losing on Saturday or Sunday, and Florida State over Pitt.