PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis to Green Bay?

ccB
03-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Apparently thats the word on the street. Once again dont really care. We have lost a bunch this off season but really nothing has effected me. I really dont care about any of the losses. AD was great but not worth that much money. Tony Pashos was overpaid. Ovie was good but again not worth the money. Now Jamal is gone and I frankly couldnt care less.

GB12
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Where are people hearing this? I've seen a bunch of people say that, but no one has a scource.

ccB
03-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Where are people hearing this? I've seen a bunch of people say that, but no one has a scource.

Yeah I havent seen a source either just going by what people on here are saying. Thats why I put a question mark in the topic.

bennybee38
03-06-2007, 01:53 PM
im glad jamals gone. the jamal lewis era is officially over :)

ccB
03-06-2007, 01:58 PM
im glad jamals gone. the jamal lewis era is officially over :)

I like the midset of our front office this season. If teams want to over pay for our guys than let them. We havent been forced into giving a player more than hes worth just to keep him around.

Jamal was not the Jamal of old lsat year. He seems like hes just lost that explosion. Theres no way I repeat NOWAY Jamal Lewis ever returns to what he once was so it doesnt seem like we are losing much.

If this is true that he is gone I hope we can possible get Chris Brown for cheap from the Titans.

I also hear we are now pursuing a trade for Willis McGahee which IMO is the best thing we could be doing.

Ravens1991
03-06-2007, 02:30 PM
About our FA, I kind of wish we tried to get Ovie or franchised him, his contract would have not been that much of a hit and he is a beast.

BigDawg819
03-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm tired of hearing of how Jamal is not the Jamal of old when in fact he's been hurt and played hurt thus negating his explosion. I've been a supporter of bringing him back and in fact if we lose him it will be a loss. Chris Brown fell out of favor in Tennessee for a reason and would be a waste of time and money.

Bohleive
03-06-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm tired of hearing of how Jamal is not the Jamal of old when in fact he's been hurt and played hurt thus negating his explosion. I've been a supporter of bringing him back and in fact if we lose him it will be a loss. Chris Brown fell out of favor in Tennessee for a reason and would be a waste of time and money.

I'd say injury is the number one contributor to NFL players' careers ending. How is this an excuse and why should we believe he'll ever get back to where he was? Three seasons is enough to know what's a fluke and what's not, especially with regards to declining ability. Why should we believe that the damage done isn't permanent as it very much appears to be and why should we believe that he won't get injured again? The guy has only had a major surgery on each of his knees and one ankle. I want Jamal GONE, nothing against the guy, but I don't want to see 15 carries wasted in a game for 45 yds this season.

dcarey20
03-06-2007, 02:45 PM
hopefully because i don't want him back here.

umphrey
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Reported as false.

ChefMike
03-06-2007, 05:08 PM
The Jets are were the front runners for him...but I think they pulled the trigger on the Jones deal because Jamal wanted too much money...
I would love to see us go in another direction and bring in a rookie... Jamal worked well as a rookie, and we have had great success with rookie starters on both sides of the ball...plus Musa is not a great option but he makes things happen and doesnt lose the ball when he is in there..

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-06-2007, 06:49 PM
the only FA i wanted back was Tony Pashos. 2nd would be a tie with Ovie and A.D. I dont really care where Jamal ends up.

Yung Flippa
03-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Green Bay Can Have Jamal
Hopefully We End Up With
Willis McGahee

Troj2man
03-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Rumor has it that Jamal Lewis was in Cleveland today visiting the Browns. The Ravens beat writer(Aaron Wilson) is reporting that talks with Jamal and the Ravens are at a stand still. He also reports that the Ravens are exploring the option of a trade for a RB. We can all guess who that RB more than likely is.