PDA

View Full Version : Ed O'Bannon Update

slightlyaraiderfan
03-24-2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.homepagez.com/jyee/obannon_si_cover.jpg

Many, if not most of us remember him as a UCLA great, he led the Bruins to the Championship in 1995, he was a total beast. Then he ended up being the 9th overall pick in 1995 by the New Jersey Nets. Sadly, he wasn't very good in the NBA, played for a few teams and then moved on to basketball overseas.

What is he doing now? He's a car salesman for Findlay Toyota in Las Vegas. It's probably not something he would have imagined for himself, but it seems like he's at peace...and I for one am happy for the rival Bruin.

So, I'm planning on making my yearly visit to Vegas sometime soon. And I was wondering if I should pay Mr O'Bannon a visit, maybe pretend I'm going to buy a car or something. What kind of questions will you ask him? I have no idea...

http://uncbears.com/photos/sport/m-baskbl/LV_Classic_image.jpg

tjsunstein
03-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Hilary Swank: Hot or not? Catch him off guard.

Hollywood
03-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Who is going to make The Mark Prior update thread?

PACKmanN
03-24-2009, 06:46 PM
what ever happened to Patrick Stefan

tjsunstein
03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
You guys remember Eric Crouch?
On September 25, Crouch signed with the upstart All-American Football League. He was drafted 3rd overall by Team Texas on January 26, 2008 in the first round of the league's inaugural draft.

SuperMcGee
03-24-2009, 11:06 PM
what ever happened to Patrick Stefan

RCWpE_cqnuU

And that's the last we heard from Patrik Stefan.

tjsunstein
03-25-2009, 12:54 AM
RCWpE_cqnuU

I was gonna put down like 60 "ha's" down consecutively but instead I'll resort to a "lmao". I've never seen that before. Wow. Ha.

awfullyquiet
03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
RCWpE_cqnuU

that is the most fantastically sad thing i have ever seen in my life.

almost as sad as this

a-GgbP9C9Zk