PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins Website

America
03-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Just thought I'd pass this along. I'm watching 60 minutes right now, and it was talking about how one of the most dangerous internet worms, which gives the hacker a direct view of any keystroke made on your computer. It used website examples of thought-to-be safe sites as places where these worms can get into your computer, and one of them was the Miami Dolphins team webpage. Kind of creepy.

On a different note, are yall expecting Eric Green to take Andre' Goodman's spot opposite Will Allen? I always thought Green should be a nickel, and I think Will Allen's contract is up soon, and he's aging as well. I know most people peg the Dolphins with a pass rushing OLB, but with the precarious cornerback situation, I think it's just as likely they go CB. I'm also thinking that Jason Allen is not starting material / only a safety.

OneToughGame
03-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Keyloggers are easily enough to detect. Basic anti virues will keep you protected from em.

America
03-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Keyloggers are easily enough to detect. Basic anti virues will keep you protected from em.

Yeah, they were showing that some lady had Norton anti-virus and some other firewall and she still had her bank accounts hacked.