PDA

View Full Version : No left tackle!

ramsfan308
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Alex Barron is a natural left tackle who was a first round pick who really hasn't got a chance to play his natural position, besides 2007 when he actually played very well.

You have to at least give him a year to prove himself before you just outright replace him. Most people are way to eager to cut the cord and discount him because his past flawas, all while playing out of position.

You have to draft Curry, stabilize the defense. and then if Barron doesn't work out, draft a left tackle next year

rockio42
04-04-2009, 12:32 AM
I would rathe not risk Barron having a terrible year and SJax and Bulger getting killed because he isnt fit to play LT and might not be that good. I think that even if Barron does play well I would rather have a guy like Jason Smith, with one of experience (Barron's contract is in its last year), than to just draft a guy year and insert him into LT...at least this year we have a fall back plan in Alex Barron if we do draft a OT

Crickett
04-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Yes, this was worth 2 threads.

rockio42
04-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Yes, this was worth 2 threads.

I have no idea why he posted it in this forum and the other one, along with the other thread about the same debate

ramsfan308
04-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I didn't know where to post it at first, calm down...

rockio42
04-04-2009, 11:38 AM
I didn't know where to post it at first, calm down...

I wasn't overreacting about I was stating that there were a bunch of threads on the exact same question...I don't mind gives me more places to debate the topic