PDA

View Full Version : Mock You! V2

hugegmenfan
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM
1. Oakland Raiders- Jamarcus Russell
I think they keep moss, may be trade porter but also have curry as well who was just resigned- they need a qb to base the team on and hes their man
2. Detroit Lions- Gaines Adams
I think because they just acquired George Foster from the Broncos, they will not address oline here- they also traded james hall away i think to make room for this guy
3. Cleveland Browns- Adrian Peterson
Joe thomas is also very likely here as well but reuben droughns is just too mediocre and this team and offense needs a jult quickly
4. Tampa Bay Bucs- Calvin Johnson
Perfect fit here- Jeff Garcia meet Calvin Johnson
5. Arizona Cardinals- Joe Thomas
I mean Thomas could go anywhere imo from 3-5 but the Cards couldnt have wished for anything better that he is here after losing leonard davis to the boys
6. Washington Redskins- Alan Branch
I actually wanted to put Amobi Okoye here because i think he would b better in the skins 4-3 but Branch is a great pick here
7. Minnesota Vikings- Brady Quinn
It has to be done- you could reach for a WR but the fact of the matter is Jackson looked awful in his yes, few starts but still- Quinn is a steal
8. Houston Texans- Laron Landry
I do not think they reach for a HB with Ahman green signed- they could easily go Levi Brown here but hopefully with a more consistent running game Carr can TRY and pull it off: CC brown? they need a Safety
9. Miami Dolphins- Levi Brown
I think for culpepper or whoever they bring in to b successful they need a good oline. i really wanted okoye to go here but i dont think they go defense right now after a stellar year
10. Atlanta Falcons- Jamaal Anderson
They must replace Patrick Kerney and if abraham can stay healthy (which he never can) they can b good on the line- Levi Brown could go here along with Adam Carriker also
11. San Franciso 49ers- Adam Carriker
Bryant young is not getting any younger and with the recent moves @ CB with clements and banta cain and michael lewis this is a great pick
12. Buffalo Bills- Patrick Willis
I think the bills could seriously go a lot of ways here- Leon Hall is very possible here along with manny other players
13. St Louis Rams- Amobi Okoye
What a steal here imo- he could have gone top 10 but fills a big need in order to stop the run and they will have put together a good dline with Little, Hall and Okoye
14. Carolina Panthers- Greg Olson
Yes i agree too this is probably wayy too high for him but they have no one @ TE with Mangum retiring and they still need some help on offense
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- Anthony Spencer
The release of Joey Porter is key to this pick
16. Green Bay Packers- Marshawn Lynch
Whether its true they signed Jamal Lewis or not, he is unpredictable and in the days of the dual back system, Lynch would b really good for this team
17. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jarvis Moss
This may be considered a bad pick but i think they need a DE/OLB type player more than a safety- Paul Spicer? Marcellus Wiley? these players r sub par and with the 2 plugs in the middle this would b a dangerous line from all over
18. Cinncinnati Bengals- Lawrence Timmons
I wanted him to drop to the giants but i think the loss of Brian Simmons indicates they go OLB- they drafted CB rd 1 last year i do not think they go hall- great pick here
19. Tennessee Titans- Robert Meachem
I think his combine put him this high- CB is an issue also which can b addressed but in order for Young to continue his progress he has to have someone to throw it to with the loss of drew b
20. NY Giants- Leon Hall
This is a steal for my gmen. It is not that Hall deserved to slip it is just other positions were addressed earlier on. OLB is a huge need but i think they will go for a guy like Earl Everett, Rufus Alexander, BRadley or Durant in the 2nd
21. Denver Broncos- Charles Johnson
They missed out on some of the better DEs but this is a need position. I think its possible they trade up for a guy like Lynch or Anderson however but for now...
22. Dallas Cowboys- Reggie Nelson
Wow what a steal- i think he will be the best of all the safeties and they help their downfield secondary issues with this is beauty
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Ted Ginn Jr.
I think its absolutely necessary they draft a WR- imo thats their biggest need. sammie parker? kenninson? if its huard, croyle or green starting next year they need help and ginn could b great
24. New England Patriots- Darrelle Revis
They just got a great OLB, stallworth and welker @ WR and franchised Samuel. What more could this team do? add another great player.
25. New York Jets- Justin Blalock
Its not the sexiest pick and this would b their 3rd oline man in the 1st round in 2 years but my god they will b stacked
26. Philadelphia Eagles- Michael Griffin
with the loss of michael lewis they need to boost up their secondary and this is a great pick.
27. NEw Orleans Saints- Chris Houston
What a pick to say the least
28. New England Pats- Paul Posluzny
They got Thomas and to me Paul Poz is Billy B's kinda of player- a worker who is strong on the field
29. Balitmore Ravens- Jon Beason
they go beason here because spencer is gone and they need to replace Thomas
30. San Diego Chargers- Dwayne Jarrett
i think the chargers are a good WR away from the super bowl and this will further the cause
31. Chicago Bears- Brandon Merriweather
I was not 100% sure who to choose here but the safety position when brown went down was questionable- merriweather is a rare talent who would b ranked higher if it was not for his incident- bears fans help me on this one
32. Indy Colts- Demarcus Tyler
32nd on the run enough said

49erfaithful
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Awsome SF pick

jetsfan3
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Great Jets pick, Blaylock solves the problem at RT.

DaBears0530
03-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I like the Merriweather (however you spell it) pick. Due to Mike Browns chronic injurys i believe either a safety or a weak side linebacker.

mtmock
03-06-2007, 09:13 PM
:)....:).....:)

HawkeyeFan
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Rams:
R1: C-

Acreboy
03-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Great Jets pick, Blaylock solves the problem at RT.He's a G. Can he play T?

Anyway, great Saints pick

indyfan1985
03-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Great Colts pick! Since Timmons, Pozluszny, and Beason are all gone, I could definately see them taking Tyler to help out the DT postion.

As for the Titans, there is NO WAY they pass up both Reggie Nelson and Ted Ginn Jr!! They now need a WR/KR since Pacman could be gone and FS is another HUGE need.

Im_a_Romosexual
03-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Nelson pick is great

Chucky
03-06-2007, 10:25 PM
good bucs pick

RaiderNation
03-06-2007, 10:28 PM
good raider pick

21ST
03-06-2007, 10:29 PM
nice skins pick

Caddy
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Good Bucs Pick

d34ng3l021
03-07-2007, 02:58 AM
Good pick and reason.

Crazy_Chris
03-07-2007, 03:11 AM
7. Minnesota Vikings- Brady Quinn
It has to be done- you could reach for a WR but the fact of the matter is Jackson looked awful in his yes, few starts but still- Quinn is a steal

Good Vikings pick... But come on T-jack Did not look awful thats just ignorant he played as well as a rookie would be expected he actually played better than i expected especially for the low amount of talent on that offense

eaglesalltheway
03-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Great Eagles pick, would love it if he was our choice.