04-09-2009, 10:52 AM
How much will it cost?

Addict
04-09-2009, 11:16 AM
It will cost my heart to conquer his.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
04-09-2009, 11:18 AM
How much will it cost?

'pass the Seahawks'? do you mean 'past' the Seahawks?

nepg
04-09-2009, 11:22 AM
It's tough. I'd value him at a mid-2nd, 6th, and conditional 2010 pick.
________
JulietteM (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/JulietteM/)

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
I'd say he's wroth a 2nd. Quinn although he hasn't played great is still young and has not been given enough playing time to really see what he's capable of doing as a starting QB in the NFL.

Go_Eagles77
04-09-2009, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't rule out a team giving up a late or even mid first for him.

BmoreBlackByrdz
04-09-2009, 11:51 AM
I said 3rd, but I could see many teams offering as high as a 2nd but why would Cleveland trade him in the first place??

SaintsFanForLife
04-09-2009, 11:51 AM
An early 2nd and a 4th IMO

Jakey
04-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Mid 2nd to Mid 3rd i'd say.

Vikes99ej
04-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Mother ******, I would trade our ******* first for Quinn!!! DO IT VIKINGS!!!

AJHawk50
04-09-2009, 12:40 PM
I think Brady Quinn will be awesome, I think it should be a first round pick and more.

killxswitch
04-09-2009, 12:46 PM
At least a 2nd+. He is young, has a fairly friendly contract considering he was projected as a top 5 pick, and hasn't shown himself completely incompetent. If he got a chance in a quality organization I think he would do well.

nepg
04-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Mother ******, I would trade our ******* first for Quinn!!! DO IT VIKINGS!!!

I'll never understand that Rosenfels ****, then sitting on their hands while two division (among other conference) rivals battled it out for Jay Cutler... All because they were content with Rosenfels, who they traded a 4th for and whom the Texans replaced with a younger version of Rosenfels at a bargain salary via free agency in Orlovsky. F'ing brilliant management skills displayed there...

To boot, the best QB for the team already on the team's roster didn't get any snaps in 2008. No excuse for JD Booty not getting a chance. He's perfect for what they require out of the QB position in that offense and on that team.
________
Colorado marijuana dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

MasterShake
04-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Why would they even trade him? I don't see it.

nepg
04-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Why aren't people asking what Brian Brohm's worth?
________
Glass Bubblers (http://bubblers.net/)

AJHawk50
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM
I'll never understand that Rosenfels ****, then sitting on their hands while two division (among other conference) rivals battled it out for Jay Cutler... All because they were content with Rosenfels, who they traded a 4th for and whom the Texans replaced with a younger version of Rosenfels at a bargain salary via free agency in Orlovsky. F'ing brilliant management skills displayed there...

To boot, the best QB for the team already on the team's roster didn't get any snaps in 2008. No excuse for JD Booty not getting a chance. He's perfect for what they require out of the QB position in that offense and on that team.
Why don't the Vikings try out JDB? They drafted him for a reason...

AJHawk50
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM
That's an interesting one there, much less than what I'd give for Brady Quinn that's all I know.

Splat
04-09-2009, 12:56 PM
2nd and 5th.

P-L
04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Probably because Brohm couldn't beat out Matt Flynn, a 7th Round pick, for the backup job in Green Bay.

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 12:59 PM
I think Brady Quinn will be awesome, I think it should be a first round pick and more.

Pump the brakes there man. Quinn has done not one thing to show that he's worth a 1st round pick and more.

Brothgar
04-09-2009, 01:08 PM
I didn't like Quinn then and I havn't seen anything to change my mind now.

Matthew Jones
04-09-2009, 01:16 PM
I'd give a first if I was say, Minnesota.

keylime_5
04-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Pump the brakes there man. Quinn has done not one thing to show that he's worth a 1st round pick and more.

except being drafted with a first round pick. I think a first round pick or something of equal value is what will have to be given up to acquire Quinn. While he hasn't proven anything, he certainly hasn't disproven anything about him being a franchise QB. Actually I think Mangini has quite a lofty price tag on Quinn even though he may be open to trading him. "nobody's untradeable" :)

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
except being drafted with a first round pick. I think a first round pick or something of equal value is what will have to be given up to acquire Quinn. While he hasn't proven anything, he certainly hasn't disproven anything about him being a franchise QB. Actually I think Mangini has quite a lofty price tag on Quinn even though he may be open to trading him. "nobody's untradeable" :)

Your right someone would probably have to give up a first to get him away from the Browns. Is Quinn worth that? I say no. I know he hasn't played very much but the games he has played in the numbers aren't very good overall.

vidae
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
I could see him going for a late first and a third maybe. He's got tons of potential and he has all the tools you look for. I really wanted him in KC but the Browns traded back up and snaked him from us. We did get Bowe out of it so I guess it wasn't all bad, but

PoopSandwich
04-09-2009, 02:39 PM
You guys honestly dont think the Browns can get a first round pick for Quinn?

No way at all the Browns get rid of him for less than a first, we spent a first and second on the guy...

Donno
04-10-2009, 01:00 AM
2nd and 5th round pick I think, I dont think hes worth a 1st rounder though.

Monomach
04-11-2009, 04:03 AM
I think he's worth a mid to late first rounder.

I also think that whoever trades him off should be fired. Cleveland needs to just bite the bullet and commit to him already.

I'd have been cool with the Bears giving #18 overall for him. He was my #1 QB coming out in 07.

PACKmanN
04-11-2009, 04:59 AM
so how does Quinn have more trade value now when 2-3 years ago Rodgers trade value was a third? Quinn hasn't started a full season yet he gets more hype?

Somse
04-11-2009, 10:26 AM
so how does Quinn have more trade value now when 2-3 years ago Rodgers trade value was a third? Quinn hasn't started a full season yet he gets more hype?

How do you know what Rodgers' trade value was if he was never traded?

Smooth Criminal
04-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Browns will want a first and they won't get it. Quinn hasn't done anything in his 2 years to warrant a pick. I don't think teams will be to willing to give up picks based on his college career.

This will be a big year for Quinn. We'll see what he can do after he loses Winslow, Stallworth, and maybe even Edwards.

PoopSandwich
04-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Browns will want a first and they won't get it. Quinn hasn't done anything in his 2 years to warrant a pick. I don't think teams will be to willing to give up picks based on his college career.

This will be a big year for Quinn. We'll see what he can do after he loses Winslow, Stallworth, and maybe even Edwards.

Players like Matt Schaub got quite a bit and only showed flashes, Quinn should get a decent amount.

TACKLE
04-11-2009, 12:12 PM
If I was a team like the Bucs, Jets, or Broncos, I would definitely trade my first round pick if I wanted him. Brady Quin >>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Freeman and teams might take Freeman in the teens.

SimonRath
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
If I was a team like the Bucs, Jets, or Broncos, I would definitely trade my first round pick if I wanted him. Brady Quin >>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Freeman and teams might take Freeman in the teens.

i agree. I'd take Quinn over Freeman anyday of the week

IndyColtScout
04-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm not a huge Quinn fan. I love his work ethic, and the fact he wants to be great. However, I don't see the weapons around him. Also, he seems timid. He didn't want to go downfield last year and was checking down way too much. QB's need to keep themselves in check, but they also need some balls. He seems unwilling to take the shot downfield in fear of a bad pass which could in turn cost him his job. He's playing too defensively when he is the leader of the offense. He needs to show some aggressiveness and consistansy.

So at this point, I'de be willing to move a late 2nd for him. Can't be higher than that because he isn't Cassel quality.

Monomach
04-11-2009, 03:12 PM

You can always count on Cleveland to pull a Tim Couch on their QB.

So sad.

sdotcarter33
04-11-2009, 03:27 PM
i wouldn't give up more then a 3rd for him...and only if i had 2 of em

AJHawk50
04-11-2009, 07:09 PM
I'd take Quinn over any rookie coming this year, personally.

Nalej
04-11-2009, 07:23 PM

That's what I'm saying.

Brothgar
04-11-2009, 07:24 PM

I wouldn't take Quinn over Pat White.

Nalej
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't take Quinn over Pat White.

That goes without saying :D

kalbears13
04-11-2009, 09:41 PM
The Browns would need to get at least a 1st for him.

Everyone says they don't like his stats but he's played in 3 games. The first one he did very well but lost. The second one he did poorly but one. The third one he was pulled out because he was doing poorly but he had been trying to play through a broken finger throughout the whole game. So you can really only give him 2 starts and with those 2 you can't really decide if anyone is going to be great.

But personally, I don't see a trade happening.