PDA

View Full Version : One crazy week.

YAYareaRB
04-09-2009, 12:39 PM
So I decided to come to Utah for my spring break since my bro and his wife live in Provo. I must say this has been the most interesting spring break I have ever had. Some events that jump out so far..

-First night, I was arrested with Utah OLB Nai Fotu for peeing near a car at a concert parking lot.

-Played basketball with TJ Tavernari and Chris Miles(BYU) at the Orem, UT Gold's Gym.

-Fell off a motorized scooter going down the hill where the infamous "Y" is cemented into the mountains of Provo.

The weekend has yet to come so I'll keep ya'll posted.

Borat
04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Awesome.

You were arrested for that? Weak. Now you have "character concerns". Scott is already dropping you down on his 2013 draft board.

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 01:05 PM
So I decided to come to Utah for my spring break since my bro and his wife live in Provo. I must say this has been the most interesting spring break I have ever had. Some events that jump out so far..

-First night, I was arrested with Utah OLB Nai Fotu for peeing near a car at a concert parking lot.

-Played basketball with TJ Tavernari and Chris Miles(BYU) at the Orem, UT Gold's Gym.

-Fell off a motorized scooter going down the hill where the infamous "Y" is cemented into the mountains of Provo.

The weekend has yet to come so I'll keep ya'll posted.

Going to jail in Utah.....for pissing in the street. That state is run waaaaay to much by the LDS population.

CJSchneider
04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Awesome.

You were arrested for that? Weak. Now you have "character concerns". Scott is already dropping you down on his 2013 draft board.

Future quote

"he has some character issues" LOL

My advice: next time don't get caught

YAYareaRB
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Going to jail in Utah.....for pissing in the street. That state is run waaaaay to much by the LDS population.

Im pretty sure its public indecent exposure in any state.

Scott, don't worry.. I don't have character concerns.

stephenson86
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
roger goodell has predator lazers on you now for your indescresion

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1746/36800253.jpg

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Im pretty sure its public indecent exposure in any state.

Scott, don't worry.. I don't have character concerns.

A friend of mine was caught doing this in Idaho and was just given a ticket.

YAYareaRB
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
A friend of mine was caught doing this in Idaho and was just given a ticket.

Thank goodness.. Since when I'm drunk, peeing outside makes much more sense than using a boring toilet and I'll be spending my next two years in Idaho.

JHG722
04-09-2009, 03:04 PM
You know you can be put on the sexual predators list for that in some states, right?

stephenson86
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM
dno about you guys over the pond but here in merry old england teachers cant touch children anymore or they can be done...how whack is that

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Thank goodness.. Since when I'm drunk, peeing outside makes much more sense than using a boring toilet and I'll be spending my next two years in Idaho.

Will you be attending ISU? I'm guessing yes by the looks of your sig.

Brothgar
04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I thought this was going to be another one of those "I was shot at and crapped my pants." threads.

Brent
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
I thought this was going to be another one of those "I was shot at and crapped my pants." threads.
But remember that guy was hardcore enough to not call the cops.

MagicStick20
04-09-2009, 05:42 PM

i am from idaho and i am telling you that ISU is not the place to go. that place is the armpit of Idaho you will be so unhappy there, i am just looking out for your best intrest. if you are looking for a party school go to the UI it was once the second biggest party school in the nation. i have many friends that go there and they love it. somthing you should look into my friend

MagicStick20
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Will you be attending ISU? I'm guessing yes by the looks of your sig.

i dont know why you have my girlfriend as your sig

04-09-2009, 05:44 PM
i am from idaho and i am telling you that ISU is not the place to go. that place in the armpit of Idaho you will be so unhappy there, i am just looking out for your best intrest. if you are looking for a party school go to the UI it was once the second biggest party school in the nation. i have many friends that go there and they love it. somthing you should look into my friend

He was offered a football scholarship at ISU.

Brent
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
i am from idaho and i am telling you that ISU is not the place to go.
Well, he's going to play football, so I'd say he is making a good choice.

ChezPower4
04-09-2009, 05:47 PM

He's going to make Jarad Allen proud :D

MagicStick20
04-09-2009, 05:47 PM

well if he was offerd a scholarship then more power to him

jballa838
04-09-2009, 07:26 PM
hit me up. I am in the Toga.

YAYareaRB
04-09-2009, 08:01 PM
hit me up. I am in the Toga.

How far is that from Happy Valley?

jballa838
04-09-2009, 08:39 PM
How far is that from Happy Valley?
Saratoga Springs/Lehi is at the top of UTC, at the start of Happy Valley. I was just kidding though, I have a meet in orem this weekend regardless.

YAYareaRB
04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Saratoga Springs/Lehi is at the top of UTC, at the start of Happy Valley. I was just kidding though, I have a meet in orem this weekend regardless.

Im staying in Orem.