PDA

View Full Version : Best Coaching Staff in the AFC North

coordinator0
04-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I saw this in the NFC North Forum, so I though I would make it here too. Who do you think has the best coaching staff in the AFC North?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
**** this thread. Everyone is going to say the gay ass piece of **** eating turds
AKA Steelers.

steel man
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
the truth hurts almost as much as Ryan Clark's hit on Ma-GAY-hee.

coordinator0
04-10-2009, 10:09 AM
the truth hurts almost as much as Ryan Clark's hit on Ma-GAY-hee.

Wow, thanks for showing everybody how classy you are. How's Mendenhall's shoulder by the way?

LizardState
04-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Well you're wrong about the damn Steelers winning the poll, my vote just B-more ahead!! Yayy! (waves arms in air spasmodically)

I say it's the Ravens b/c of Ozzie Newsome picking underrated players in all their drafts who morph into Pro Bowlers. I guess the GM is p/o the coaching staff.....

He reached back to his (& my) old alma mater for LeRon McClain who was the top-ranked FB coming out of Alabama, gave him the feature back role last yr, & suddenly the Ravens are in the playoffs again. Newsome gambled on Flacco, a local Div. II player who had the biggest arm in the last draft, & he was All Pro.....he makes it look like he's rolling the dice, but has an GM made better draft picks over the last decade? Watching their dominant defense slice & dice the hottest team in the league, the Titans, into little pieces was pure poetry, easily the best game on the last playoffs for me.

As for the Steelers, I never really hated them until their last 32 SBs, & last yr. their favortism by NFL refs was shameful .... has any team been more the beneficiary of the yellow flags falling on opponents? And 2 words also apply here: Hoculi Rule, it cost the Bolts that game. Hang your heads in shame, Steelers....:mad: