PDA

View Full Version : Leon Hall got a DUI

Shahin
04-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Damn. Saw it on www.sports.yahoo.com.

PalmerToCJ
04-09-2009, 09:23 PM
In the NFL anymore a DUI seems to be a right of passage.

Still, since our last arrest 30 NFL teams have had arrests. 7 for Jacksonville and 5 for the Giants. They have corrected that, just not the whole winning thing.

Bengals78
04-09-2009, 11:07 PM
I would still rather have a bunch of guys with small violations than felons. (Plax, Jax WRs, Stallworth)

themaninblack
04-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Its disappointing in that Leon is one of the last guys I would expect this sort of thing from but at the same time I live in Cincy and I understand that the cops are not there to "protect and serve" they are there to "annoy and harass". Not condoning what he did in the least but at the same time I am really not bothered by this.

hobbes2053
04-10-2009, 06:29 AM
Its disappointing in that Leon is one of the last guys I would expect this sort of thing from but at the same time I live in Cincy and I understand that the cops are not there to "protect and serve" they are there to "annoy and harass". Not condoning what he did in the least but at the same time I am really not bothered by this.

I too am from Cincinnati, and this could not be more true. All of our cops are douches.

Bengals78
04-10-2009, 10:28 AM

Again, another native Cincy and yea their motto is annoy and harass. especially if youre in the general Clifton area after dark,

StripedWalrus
04-10-2009, 12:25 PM
here is a video of it

http://www.wlwt.com/video/19142560/index.html

Shahin
04-10-2009, 06:42 PM
**** like this happens, it's a damn shame though.