PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo cops get Whitner to complete the set

CC.SD
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/04/11/whitner.bills.ap/index.html

"I'm worth even more millions!"

Actually occurred in Cleveland.

Nalej
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Buffalo... W.T.F?

Thumper
04-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Buffalo Bills are the new Bengals?? I'm only half kidding by the way.

The Bills look really dysfunctional. Whitner and Ko Simpson have had run ins with the law. The star RB is suspended for their first three games and has had 2 run ins with the police. The star LT is demanding a new contract and he will hold out. They signed Terrell Owens. Its the beginning of a circus and it looks like the Bills are heading down a road already traveled by the Bengals.

Rob S
04-11-2009, 05:27 PM
ugh.....this blows. Not the new Bengals tho....but getting there I guess.

BufFan71
04-11-2009, 05:33 PM
well, hopefully this will only to contribute to a bad season

a bad season is the only way Dick Jauron gets fired...

we need a new coach, GM, owner, and roster

Giantsfan1080
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM

Owens will help you with that as well.

Mr. Hero
04-11-2009, 05:46 PM
As long as it gets Jauron fired I'm for it. The bills are stuck in the same situation the vikes are, they're HC is way too ****** to take them deep into the playoffs, but the team isn't so bad that the owners/GMs are ready to fire them. That said Ko's a dumbass backup safety sowhat he says and does is of no consequence. Peters is probably on his way out, especially after how embarassingly bad he was last season, I'm hearing the eagles are interested. So Marshawn and now Whitner are their only "trouble-makers" who are part of their long term plans, and all marshawn did was have a weapon in the trunk of his parked car. *shrug* maybe since I live in buffalo I'm downplaying these incidents, but really they're no were near as significant as the horrible coaching from jauron.

SuperMcGee
04-11-2009, 05:53 PM

Jauron is gone with anything short of playoffs. Start the celebration whenever you want. I'm still hoping for wins.

Maybe because all of this has reminded me of his low profile, but just let me say that I love Lee Evans.

Mr. Hero
04-11-2009, 05:55 PM
I'd like to see the bills make the playoffs but if they don't and jauron gets fired that's a win for the franchise. Win-win season for the billls?

TheBuffaloBills
04-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I'd like to see the bills make the playoffs but if they don't and jauron gets fired that's a win for the franchise. Win-win season for the billls?

Or a lose-lose.

We get rid of Jauron because we suck, or we do fine, but keep Jauron.

Rob S
04-11-2009, 06:21 PM
eff that! We should be expecting to contend with our talent this year if we have a solid draft. DJ deserves to be fired if we dont make playoffs, but this team can be pretty damn good and little things like this piss me off because it distracts us from what our goals should be. Its not a "win" if DJ gets fired.....its a shame that we wasted a year with some good talent. It will be the right move to fire him, but its not a good thing that we blew another season.

Rob S
04-11-2009, 06:22 PM
AND its not a "win" because we probably wont spend the money on anyone decent.

SuperMcGee
04-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Or a lose-lose.

We get rid of Jauron because we suck, or we do fine, but keep Jauron.

Let's just win it all.

Rob S
04-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Let's just win it all.

thats the attitude

BufFan71
04-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Jauron is gone with anything short of playoffs. Start the celebration whenever you want. I'm still hoping for wins.

Maybe because all of this has reminded me of his low profile, but just let me say that I love Lee Evans.

Lee Evans is my favorite player behind Jason Peters

yourfavestoner
04-11-2009, 08:07 PM

Lee Evans is a low key stoner. ;)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/antoniobruno/n823160787_423042_5247.jpg

Mr. Hero
04-11-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm not a bills' fan, but marshawn lynch is easily my favorite bill, he's a good guy with a great sense of humor and runs harder than most starting backs in this league. I hope the bills can turn that oline into a strength because I'd love to see the bills' offense really clicking seeing as trent's my second favorite bill, followed by Whitner and stroud.

ChezPower4
04-11-2009, 08:31 PM
The Bills are on a roll half the starting secondary has gotten arrested.

BufFan71
04-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Lee Evans is a low key stoner. ;)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/antoniobruno/n823160787_423042_5247.jpg

lee evans and JP were always tight

Lee was the one who spoke out when they benched Jp for Edwards

art vandelay
04-13-2009, 02:03 PM
"To complete the set." Little does the thread originator know that Ko Simpson sucks and does not start anymore, lol. Bryan Scott needs to be arrested to complete the set.

Mr. Hero
04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
The Bills are on a roll half the starting secondary has gotten arrested.

Donte Whitner and who else? Marshawn's not in the secondary and ko's a backup who still hasn't done anything.

bigbluedefense
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Ko Simpson's quote is so epic. The first time i read it, i was laughing hysterically.

FlyingElvis
04-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Not a big deal. Unless more information comes out, it sounds like Whitner was looking to help an outnumbered buddy. Dumb, but still not something that worries me too much.

fear the elf
04-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Not a big deal. Unless more information comes out, it sounds like Whitner was looking to help an outnumbered buddy. Dumb, but still not something that worries me too much.

agreed. obviously we don't know the whole story, but from what i read it just sounds like he had good intentions but made a mistake.