PDA

View Full Version : NFL Schedule Release Thread

brat316
04-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Can't wait to see how this new rule is going to change the scheduling.

Also I think the Falcons, Dolphins, Tampa Bay are going to have a worse record this year than last year. They all had an easier schedule last year than they do this year.

Tampa Bay I think ends up in the top 5 next year, they had much 8th easiest schedule last year and finished 9-7. This year they cleaned house, and have one of the hardest, playing the AFC East and NFC East.

Miami has the hardest schedule, but as long as they don't have a long stretch of away games they should be fine. I still see at least 2 more losses.

Falcons are in the same boat as Miami, but they still win the division.

Pittsburgh went from hardest schedule last year with the number one defense to 4th easiest schedule, and pretty much the same defense.

The Bears and Jay Cutler should make the playoffs with the easiest schedule.

I'm surprised the Lions don't have the easiest schedule. I guess going 0-16, might be the reason that the Bears, Vikings, and Packers have the easiest schedules.

Splat
04-14-2009, 10:17 AM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32457

Beat you.:)

brat316
04-14-2009, 10:20 AM
dman it....no one commented in yours. O well some one combine this ****.

Seriously who makes a thread a 8:20.

Dam8610
04-14-2009, 10:30 AM

What new rule?

brat316
04-14-2009, 10:31 AM
What new rule?

East coast teams can only travel to the West once, or they can't do it back to back.

Dam8610
04-14-2009, 10:40 AM
East coast teams can only travel to the West once, or they can't do it back to back.

Wait, what? That sounds like a pretty unfair rule. If I'm understanding it right, this would make it impossible for any East coast team to play either West division, unless they changed the rule for guaranteed home games along with that rule.

brat316
04-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Wait, what? That sounds like a pretty unfair rule. If I'm understanding it right, this would make it impossible for any East coast team to play either West division, unless they changed the rule for guaranteed home games along with that rule.

Google it, it was approved at the owners meeting.

Under the new plan, teams wouldn't have to visit two West Coast teams, just one, along with a team closer to the Midwest. Specifically, Oakland will be paired with Denver, and San Diego will be paired with Denver. In the NFC, Arizona and San Francisco will be paired as will St. Louis and Seattle.
Since 2002 when the league expanded to eight four-team divisions, the NFL has used a rotating formula in which a team plays four opponents within its conference once every three years and four teams in the other conference every four years.
Teams that have road games against Denver and Oakland will get home games against Kansas City and San Diego. The opposite scenario will also be true. The same format of home-and-away games with the paired cities holds true for the NFC as well.
The proposal was submitted by the broadcast committee for the purpose of creating a better balance for travel to the West Coast. Currently, the AFC South and the NFC West are scheduled to play the AFC West in 2010, which is when the new plan would be starting.
Senior NFL writer John Clayton contributed to this report.

So instead of making multiple trips, they would just have 2 away games in a row and stay on the west coast.

Smooth Criminal
04-14-2009, 10:58 AM
That rule sucks. West coast teams travel to the East coast so often and the east coast teams ***** about doing it twice a year.

What are they gonna do in 2012 when the AFC North is supposed to the the AFCW and NFCW?

brat316
04-14-2009, 11:12 AM
That rule sucks. West coast teams travel to the East coast so often and the east coast teams ***** about doing it twice a year.

What are they gonna do in 2012 when the AFC North is supposed to the the AFCW and NFCW?

well AFC North teams will make probably a total of two trips per team.

hagy34
04-14-2009, 11:18 AM
That is such a stupid rule. Travel is part of the game, man up and win a damn game on the road. Don't ***** about being treated first class on a plane and then staying in a 5 star hotel. Just do your job and win.

Brent
04-14-2009, 11:43 AM
I made a thread about that rule (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32136) and no one cared. :(

the_legend_killer
04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
That is such a stupid rule. Travel is part of the game, man up and win a damn game on the road. Don't ***** about being treated first class on a plane and then staying in a 5 star hotel. Just do your job and win.

This is accurate.

rockio42
04-14-2009, 11:58 AM

It surprises me how much guys who get payed millions and millions of dollars ***** about these things...am I the only one that this and bitching about the difference between a 25 million and 28 million contract really pisses them off?

bigbluedefense
04-14-2009, 12:13 PM
scheduling strength is so overrated. you have no idea who is going to be good and bad next year. theres too much parity.

the only thing that makes a difference is your division. teams in easy divisions have easier schedules, thats all you can predict accurately.

the NFC east will always have the toughest schedule for that very reason.

Gay Ork Wang
04-14-2009, 12:13 PM
well for them its really not about the money, is more the status that comes with it. U get paid more, it usually means to them that they are "worth" more. its not like they absolutely need the millions. its just a different way of looking at it.

@rule: well look at it that way: less flying = less polluting!

BaLLiN
04-14-2009, 12:21 PM
scheduling strength is so overrated. you have no idea who is going to be good and bad next year. theres too much parity.

the only thing that makes a difference is your division. teams in easy divisions have easier schedules, thats all you can predict accurately.

the NFC east will always have the toughest schedule for that very reason.

well, this year there will be a dropoff, the eagles, redskins, and cowboys havent done much to improve themselves, hopefully they have good drafts to keep the competitiveness.

Gay Ork Wang
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Haynesworth?

bigbluedefense
04-14-2009, 12:23 PM
well, this year there will be a dropoff, the eagles, redskins, and cowboys havent done much to improve themselves, hopefully they have good drafts to keep the competitiveness.

redskins are slept on.

i actually think the Cowboys are more dangerous this year without TO, bc for the first time in awhile, they'll play like a team.

the Eagles will have a drop off, i could see them battling it out for the 3rd or 4th place in the division, unless they have a killer draft.

vikes_28
04-14-2009, 01:19 PM

therefore the pussification of the NFL continues.

Splat
04-14-2009, 04:41 PM
I guess were going to use this thread even if I made my thread first dam you bhaarat!!! :)

Any ways.

The First Official Schedule Leak (http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/14/the-first-official-schedule-leak/)

It’s not much, but we’ll take it.

According to Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger, the Giants will open the 2009 season in the same way they opened the 2008 season — by hosting the Washington Redskins (http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/04/new_york_giants_to_open_2009_r.html).

BaLLiN
04-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Haynesworth?

not an every down DT, misses games, and they dont have passrushers to begin with

Brent
04-14-2009, 05:02 PM
I am really hoping that Niners game in Houston is late in the year, when it's not a 100 degrees outside.

SFbear
04-14-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/14/bears-schedule-details-surface/

Bears

Week 2 Steelers at home opener

SNF
Host Eagles
@Atlanta

MNF
Host Vikings

Thurs. NFL Network
@ San Fran

I really wish the Steelers game was in the snow but it should be fun to open at home against the champs.

Splat
04-14-2009, 05:07 PM
More Of The Giants Schedule Surfaces (http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/14/more-of-the-giants-schedule-surfaces/)

Thumper
04-14-2009, 05:09 PM

A dropoff? You should speak. Giants lost Plax and Derrick Ward.

The Eagles are not on a dropoff. By dropoff do you mean dumping old players and replacing them with younger athletic players? Dawkins who was essentially a LB is being replaced with Demps who is a rangy deep safety who will make plays. Todd Herramens is moving out to LT where he played in college and his rookie year. Stacy Andrews is replacing Jon Runyan at RT. Who did the Eagles lose besides them? Buckhalter? Replaceable. LJ Smith? Thank god he is gone. Sean Considine? Good riddance.

The Cowboys aren't in a dropoff. They lost an aging WR and an extremely overrated safety. Chris Canty? Oh well shake it off and replace him with all that depth they have.

Redskins dropoff? Who exactly have the lost of importance? They have added the best DT in the NFL and they are on a dropoff? Riiiiggghhhttt.

Homer. :mad:

The Dynasty
04-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I know the Twins play in Minnesota on September 13th and 20th which is Week 1 and 2 of the NFL Regular Season. So I know the vikings will start on the road again but Week 2 there might be the chance of a Monday Night Football game in Minnesota but we will find out in 45 minutes.

Im hoping the Cleveland Browns vs Minnesota Vikings game is early in the year because if it is I will be making a trip down to Cleveland to see the game.

BlindSite
04-14-2009, 05:22 PM

Also I think the Falcons, Dolphins, Tampa Bay are going to have a worse record this year than last year. They all had an easier schedule last year than they do this year.

Tampa Bay I think ends up in the top 5 next year , they had much 8th easiest schedule last year and finished 9-7. This year they cleaned house, and have one of the hardest, playing the AFC East and NFC East.

Miami has the hardest schedule, but as long as they don't have a long stretch of away games they should be fine. I still see at least 2 more losses.

Falcons are in the same boat as Miami, but they still win the division.

Pittsburgh went from hardest schedule last year with the number one defense to 4th easiest schedule, and pretty much the same defense.

The Bears and Jay Cutler should make the playoffs with the easiest schedule.

I'm surprised the Lions don't have the easiest schedule. I guess going 0-16, might be the reason that the Bears, Vikings, and Packers have the easiest schedules.

So you expect Tampa and Atlanta to be worse than last year, but you still expect Tampa to finish in the "top 5" which would mean they would have to be either division winners or 2nd placers, with Atlanta winning when there's still Carolina and New Orleans to contend with?

Do I need to remind you that both Atlanta and Carolina have the vast majority (in Carolina's case ALL) of their starters from last year returning, whereas Tampa will be in turmoil without a proper starting franchise QB and no real identity as a team.

Tampa were a decent team, but they're going to be lucky to win 7 games next year in the NFC South there's no easy games next year.

As for Atlanta, they'll be in contention but they've still got an uphill battle for the title.

D-Rod
04-14-2009, 05:32 PM
So you expect Tampa and Atlanta to be worse than last year, but you still expect Tampa to finish in the "top 5" which would mean they would have to be either division winners or 2nd placers, with Atlanta winning when there's still Carolina and New Orleans to contend with?

Do I need to remind you that both Atlanta and Carolina have the vast majority (in Carolina's case ALL) of their starters from last year returning, whereas Tampa will be in turmoil without a proper starting franchise QB and no real identity as a team.

Tampa were a decent team, but they're going to be lucky to win 7 games next year in the NFC South there's no easy games next year.

As for Atlanta, they'll be in contention but they've still got an uphill battle for the title.

I'm pretty sure he meant that Tampa would get a top-5 pick in the draft...

T-RICH49
04-14-2009, 05:36 PM
gut feeling says KC opens up vs DAL where they will wear the Texans unis and it will mark the first ever meeting of the Texans vs Cowboys

Dam8610
04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
gut feeling says KC opens up vs DAL where they will wear the Texans unis and it will mark the first ever meeting of the Texans vs Cowboys

Texans vs. Cowboys happened in 2002, and again in 2006.

Brent
04-14-2009, 05:57 PM
The only thing that is all that different from the Dallas Texans and KC Cheifs uniforms is the helmet.

GB12
04-14-2009, 06:04 PM
If you don't want to watch all this crap from ESPN the full schedules are up on nfl.com.

The Unseen
04-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Jaguars' first 3 of 4 games are in the division.

**** my life

The Dynasty
04-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Well looks like I got my wish..Vikings open up against the Browns In Cleveland.

PoopSandwich
04-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Well looks like I got my wish..Vikings open up against the Browns In Cleveland.

Yikes... Adrian Peterson vs. our run defense.

Geo
04-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I loved the Colts' schedule before today and I love it even more seeing it in specifics.

Toughest part comes up first, 3 of the first 5 are on the road and all are primetime games (@ Miami, @ Arizona, @ Tennessee), and even that isn't that tough.

bored of education
04-14-2009, 06:11 PM
The Chiefs will play at San Diego in Week 12. And it will mark the last time the Chiefs will face a 2008 playoff team for the season. Kansas City will play host to Denver, Buffalo and Cleveland in consecutive weeks, and finish the season at Cincinnati and Denver. This stretch could spawn a worst-to-first finish.

frm nfl.com

hell yes!

yodabear
04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
GAME OF THE YEAR
Week 8
Sunday, November 1st, 2009
Noon Central Standard Time

St. Louis Rams
at
Detroit Lions

Diehard
04-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Lord, Denver's schedule is murder. Weeks 4-12 in particular. If we don't pick up some wins early, it could get ugly very quickly...

GB12
Week 14 - @Bears
Week 15 - @Steelers
Week 16 - Seahawks
Week 17 - @Cardinals

Damn that's a tough break.

3 of the final four on the road, including at a division rival, at the Super Bowl winner, and at the Super Bowl loser.

Go_Eagles77
Chiefs have 4 straight NFC East games, ouch.

bored of education
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Chiefs have 4 straight NFC East games, ouch.

They will grow together very quickly!

bernbabybern820
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Raiders first 3 games are against division opponents. Yikes. Luckily the AFC West isnt very good but it's a lot of pressure to do well.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Well after all that waiting I am either going to be at what should be an amazing Bears/Vikings Monday night game that very well could decide the division winner or depending on my Uncle's Christmas plans I might not be at the game at all. It kind of sucks but at the same time if I am able to go to the game it should be incredible and heckling Bears fans that close to the playoffs will be even more awesome.

Splat
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
How in the world can the Chiefs go 2-14 and not only open the season at B-more but have three of their first four games be 2008 playoff teams?

the decider13
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
The broncos schedule is so damn hard. The only easy game is against the Bengals. Good luck McD!

The Dynasty
04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Im liking the first 5 games for the Vikings..

Vikings @ Browns
Vikings @ Lions
49ers vs Vikings
Packers vs Vikings ESPN
Vikings @ Rams

Looks like a 5-0 start is possible more likely a 4-1 but still a good start.

GB12
04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
The Lions chances of being winless at their bye looks pretty good.

Saints
Vikings
Redskins
Bears
Steelers
Packers

That'd make it 30 in a row.

JT Jag
04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
The Jaguars open against each of our division rivals and the Cardinals.

Our first game is against the Colts, away.

Sucks.

Strongside
04-14-2009, 06:32 PM
1 vs. Tennessee Titans NBC 8:30 p.m.
2 at Chicago Bears CBS 4:15 p.m.
3 at Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1 p.m.
4 vs. San Diego Chargers NBC 8:20 p.m.
5 at Detroit Lions CBS 1 p.m.
6 vs. Cleveland Browns CBS 1 p.m.
7 vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.
8 Bye
9 at Denver Broncos ESPN 8:30 p.m.
10 vs. Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1 p.m.
11 at Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1 p.m.
12 at Baltimore Ravens NBC 8:20 p.m.
13 vs. Oakland Raiders CBS 1 p.m.
14 at Cleveland Browns NFLN 8:20 p.m.
15 vs. Green Bay Packers FOX 1 p.m.
16 vs. Baltimore Ravens CBS 1 p.m.
17 at Miami Dolphins CBS 1 p.m.

You know you're jealous

T-RICH49
04-14-2009, 06:36 PM
They will grow together very quickly!

or get the crap kicked out of them

BlindSite
04-14-2009, 06:47 PM
1. Home Philadelphia P -W-
2. Away Atlanta P -W-
3. Away Dallas on Monday Night -W-
4. BYE
5. Home Washington
6. Away Tampa -W-
7. Home Buffalo
8. Away Arizona P -W-
9. Away New Orleans
10. Home Atlanta P -W-
11. Home Miami P -W-
12. Away New York (Jets) -W-
13. Home Tampa -W-
14. Away New England -W-
15. Home Minnesota P -W-
16. Away Giants P -W-
17. Home New Orleans

Wow, the final 7 game stretch looks like fun...

Highlights:
7 games against Playoff teams
12 games against teams who finished 08 with a winning record

5 games against teams who finished at or under .500

Splat
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
or get the crap kicked out of them

The only thing I like about the Chiefs schedule is the bye week being mid season and the way it ends.

vidae
04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
We've got a really tough schedule this year. It's not going to be pretty. At least most of the AFC West sucks so maybe we can sneak a few wins from them!

BlindSite
04-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Cowboys having 6 national games is a bit of a disgrace, fair enough one or two to open the new stadium but 6 is ridiculous.

Sniper
04-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Jesus...what did the Eagles do to the schedule makers to piss them off so much?

scottyboy
04-14-2009, 07:25 PM
1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 4:15 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 20 at Dallas Cowboys NBC 8:20 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 27 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.
4 Sun, Oct. 4 at Kansas City Chiefs FOX 1 p.m.
5 Sun, Oct. 11 vs. Oakland Raiders CBS 1 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 18 at New Orleans Saints FOX 1 p.m.
7 Sun, Oct. 25 vs. Arizona Cardinals NBC 8:20 p.m.
8 Sun, Nov. 1 at Philadelphia Eagles FOX 4:15 p.m.
9 Sun, Nov. 8 vs. San Diego Chargers CBS 4:15 p.m.
10 Bye
11 Sun, Nov. 22 vs. Atlanta Falcons FOX 1 p.m.
12 Thu, Nov. 26 at Denver Broncos NFLN 8:20 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. Philadelphia Eagles NBC 8:20 p.m.
15 Mon, Dec. 21 at Washington Redskins ESPN 8:30 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.
17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Minnesota Vikings

lovin' the late bye

SuperMcGee
04-14-2009, 07:28 PM
They took the Jets game. *************.

Why so few 1 PM games?? Lame.

A couple of doable stretches in there. Tough teams the last 3 games.

Geo
04-14-2009, 07:31 PM
4 of Arizona's last 5 games are indoors. And the outdoor game is at San Francisco.

What a cozy December.

CashmoneyDrew
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Titans have a pretty tough looking schedule upon first glance.

Brent
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Six 10AM PST starts for the Niners? That's ********.

Bucs_Rule
04-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Cowboys having 6 national games is a bit of a disgrace, fair enough one or two to open the new stadium but 6 is ridiculous.

Sunday Night games at the end of the season don't really count.

Geo
04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Best possible opener for the new Cowboys stadium, Week 2 Giants @ Cowboys on SNF.

The Unseen
04-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Best possible opener for the new Cowboys stadium, Week 2 Giants @ Cowboys on SNF.

Yummy. Anytime I think of SNF, Giants/Cowboys always pops into my head. The quintessential night game.

yodabear
04-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Yummy. Anytime I think of SNF, Giants/Cowboys always pops into my head. The quintessential night game.

U mean, it isn't the Rams and Lions?

The Unseen
04-14-2009, 09:34 PM
U mean, it isn't the Rams and Lions?

Woops, sorry. Rams and Lions. I also tend to think of yodachu and Lions WMD duking it out when I watch Rams vs. Lions.

Just sayin'.

yodabear
04-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Woops, sorry. Rams and Lions. I also tend to think of yodachu and Lions WMD duking it out when I watch Rams vs. Lions.

Just sayin'.

That could be a fun week, that will be a good one to watch, if u enjoy really ****** high school football teams play. WMD and I shall have good arguments on whose team is worse. Does a Lions fan want to sig bet me? My Rams will lose to their Lions this year, and could quite possibly be the one to break the streak.

Brent
04-14-2009, 09:39 PM
that will be a good one to watch, if u enjoy really ****** high school football teams play
My HS team scored a hell of a lot more than either of those teams do.

CJSchneider
04-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Lions vs. Rams invokes thoughts of a sissy-fight.

d34ng3l021
04-14-2009, 10:20 PM
1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Miami Dolphins CBS 1 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 20 vs. Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 27 at New England Patriots FOX 1 p.m.
4 Bye
5 Sun, Oct. 11 at San Francisco 49ers FOX 4:05 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 18 vs. Chicago Bears NBC 8:20 p.m.
7 Sun, Oct. 25 at Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m.
8 Mon, Nov. 2 at New Orleans Saints ESPN 8:30 p.m.
9 Sun, Nov. 8 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m.
10 Sun, Nov. 15 at Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.
11 Sun, Nov. 22 at New York Giants FOX 1 p.m.
12 Sun, Nov. 29 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. Philadelphia Eagles FOX 1 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. New Orleans Saints FOX 1 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 20 at New York Jets FOX 1 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 1 p.m.
17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.

We play 4 teams (1/4th of the total games) against teams coming off their byes. Thats disappointing. October 11th...maybe the first time I see the Falcons.

brat316
04-14-2009, 10:24 PM
1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Miami Dolphins CBS 1 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 20 vs. Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 27 at New England Patriots FOX 1 p.m.
4 Bye
5 Sun, Oct. 11 at San Francisco 49ers FOX 4:05 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 18 vs. Chicago Bears NBC 8:20 p.m.
7 Sun, Oct. 25 at Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m.
8 Mon, Nov. 2 at New Orleans Saints ESPN 8:30 p.m.
9 Sun, Nov. 8 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m.
10 Sun, Nov. 15 at Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.
11 Sun, Nov. 22 at New York Giants FOX 1 p.m.
12 Sun, Nov. 29 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. Philadelphia Eagles FOX 1 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. New Orleans Saints FOX 1 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 20 at New York Jets FOX 1 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 1 p.m.
17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.

We play 4 teams (1/4th of the total games) against teams coming off their byes. Thats disappointing. October 11th...maybe the first time I see the Falcons.

you need directv and sunday ticket, I know I do.

diabsoule
04-14-2009, 10:24 PM
New Orleans Saints 2009 Schedule

Week 1 Sunday Sept. 13 vs. Lions noon
Week 2 Sunday Sept. 20 at Eagles noon
Week 3 Sunday Sept. 27 at Bills 3:05 p.m.
Week 4 Sunday Oct. 04 vs. Jets 3:05 p.m.
Week 5 Sunday Oct. 11 BYE
Week 6 Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Giants noon
Week 7 Sunday, Oct. 25 at Dolphins 3:15 p.m.
Week 8 Monday, Nov. 02 vs. Falcons 7:30 p.m.
Week 9 Sunday, Nov. 08 vs. Panthers 3:05 p.m.
Week 10 Sunday, Nov. 15 at Rams noon
Week 11 Sunday, Nov. 22 at Buccaneers noon
Week 12 Monday, Nov. 30 vs. Patriots 7:30 p.m.
Week 13 Sunday, Dec. 06 at Redskins noon
Week 14 Sunday, Dec. 13 at Falcons noon
Week 15 Saturday, Dec. 19 vs. Cowboys 7:20 p.m.
Week 16 Sunday, Dec. 27 vs. Buccaneers noon
Week 17 Sunday, Jan. 03 at Panthers noon

At least we should start the season 1-0. I would like to know whose baby we punched in the face to have to play NE on MNF.

BlindSite
04-15-2009, 05:23 AM
Looking back a lot of these conversations are pretty low on impact come week 17 next season.

The unpredictability is really why we american football.

d34ng3l021
04-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Looking back a lot of these conversations are pretty low on impact come week 17 next season.

Missing a verb?

And you are right. The schedule now is so pointless and completely over analyzed (maybe just because we have nothing better to do). The only thing to take from it (in my opinion) are bye weeks, and when your home and away games are.

Brent
04-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Missing a verb?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/idiotnumbr3/thatswhyweamericanfootball.jpg

It's a goof on Renji.

Flyboy
04-15-2009, 01:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/idiotnumbr3/thatswhyweamericanfootball.jpg

It's a goof on Renji.

OMG, that's f'n AWESOME. YES! *saves*