Week 15 - @Steelers
Week 16 - Seahawks
Week 17 - @Cardinals

GB12
04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Pretty easy start to the season (1-7)
Early Bye sucks
However there is a 12 day break between week 12 and 13
Brutal 4th quarter of the season with 3/4 on the road including both Super Bowl teams

princefielder28
04-14-2009, 06:28 PM
I know there's a long way to go before the season but I see about a .500 year coming out of this squad.

umphrey
04-14-2009, 06:36 PM
As always I think we just have to do well in our division. This year we need a fast start though because we have to expect losing some games later in the year, and get a big enough lead going into it that we can still take the crown.

AJHawk50
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
I think that overall we have a pretty easy schedule this season.

TitleTown088
04-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Good news: Packers likely get the Viks without the Williams ( if that's "good news", I'd prefer them healthy)
Bad news: vikings play **** teams the games the Williams will likely be suspended, A monday night game gets wasted at that piece of **** Dome, and Tough ending.

The Packers better beat the damn Cowboys at lambeau this time.

jsa230
04-14-2009, 11:56 PM
respect, schedualism, looks like a decent sched. at least we get the bears at home to start the season, the draft hasn't even started yet and i am already pumped for that game

Zycho32
04-15-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm curious. Do any Northern, Cold-Weather, Non-Domed teams have a favorable home ratio in the month of december? Because I'm willing to guess they do not.

Am perfectly willing to be schooled should my guess be (predictably) wrong.

GB12
04-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm curious. Do any Northern, Cold-Weather, Non-Domed teams have a favorable home ratio in the month of december? Because I'm willing to guess they do not.

Am perfectly willing to be schooled should my guess be (predictably) wrong.
We'll get plenty of cold weather during the month of December. We will play in Green Bay, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay again. Short of 4 games at Lambeau you can't really get colder than that. We then close out the season on January 3rd in Arizona, but December will be chilly.

TitleTown088
04-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Meh, I'm not so sure it matters. I don't think the cold is that much of an advantage for this particular team, namely the offense.

Whistler6
04-15-2009, 08:55 AM
2 games against a playoff team in the 1st 12 weeks...The Vikings twice. Green Bay needs to start fast.

jenningsfan85
04-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Im very excited to see the packers bounce back from an injury and bad defeat riddled season and show this team is much closer than 13-3 than 6-10, also then all the ignorant tt haters will go away again, I rarely see those fools raise any real points , only childish name calling just further proving to us real packers fans they know nothing

Anyways my prediction is 11-5, if figure they split with the bears and vikes, I think we could go 3-1 or 4-0 but I'm trying to be reasonable. Also figure we'll lose to Dallas Baltimore and Pitt . Maybe we win one or two of them but then maybe drop a game or two to maybe ari or Seattle or something. So 11-5 maybe better, win the north at least wildcard.

Draft, take raji or brown or trade back and take maybin or Tyson Jackson , 2nd round take ron brace if we take olb in 1st or ot Beatty , then with our 2 3rds take ot if not in 1/2 and take another olb 2 build depth

Rodgers and Jennings will finally get national expossure for being one of if not the best young wr/qb combos I'm the league and be named to the probowl

umphrey
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Week 1 - Bears - Sunday Night - Win
Week 2 - Bengals - Win
Week 3 - @Rams - Win
Week 4 - @Vikings - Monday Night - Loss
Week 5 - BYE
Week 6 - Lions - Win
Week 7 - @Browns - Win
Week 8 - Vikings - Win
Week 9 -@Buccaneers - Loss
Week 10 - Cowboys - Win
Week 11 - 49ers - Win
Week 12 - @Lions - Thanksgiving - Win
Week 13 - Ravens - Monday Night - Loss
Week 14 - @Bears - Loss
Week 15 - @Steelers - Loss
Week 16 - Seahawks - Win
Week 17 - @Cardinals - Win

11-5, I picked us upsetting Dallas and the rest I feel pretty confident with.

Green Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago all seem very close to even right now (and they are likely to get closer after the draft because of the picks they have). Detroit's gotta win some games. No one wants it to be their team but you can't assume they are going 0-16 again.

I think the 3-4 defense will help us a lot this year. Don't know why, just a gut feeling, I think things are going to come together nicely and it will be consistent all season long.

Yatta!
04-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I think the biggest thing for us will be the divisional games. If Minnesota and Chicago get improved QB play then they could/should be playoff teams, we need to come off better in the head to heads. The rest of the schedule looks pretty good, especially the beginning.

johbur
04-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm glad the Packers are coming out west. I'll be at the two games in Phoenix, though one is pre-season.

10-6 looks attainable if the defense gets better at all and the RT spot gets handled. Could be even better, but this is still a young team transitioning to a new defensive system, so we'll see.

tjsunstein
04-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I wish the Packers would play a regular season game remotely close to NJ. Philly, NY, Baltimore... Hell, I might have to take Pittsburgh.

Yatta!
04-27-2009, 05:37 PM
I wish the Packers would play a regular season game remotely close to NJ. Philly, NY, Baltimore... Hell, I might have to take Pittsburgh.

I wish they would come to London.

jsa230
05-15-2009, 12:37 PM
the last month of that schedule looks pretty grueling, if we go 2-2 through the last month = playoffs. the rest looks pretty easy. I mean road games vs, St. Louis, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay. Then ARI and PITT on the road in the last month. Seems like the last month is goign to be tough.

cvv84
12-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Week 1 - Bears - Sunday Night - Win
Week 2 - Bengals - Win
Week 3 - @Rams - Win
Week 4 - @Vikings - Monday Night - Loss
Week 5 - BYE
Week 6 - Lions - Win
Week 7 - @Browns - Win
Week 8 - Vikings - Win
Week 9 -@Buccaneers - Loss
Week 10 - Cowboys - Win
Week 11 - 49ers - Win
Week 12 - @Lions - Thanksgiving - Win
Week 13 - Ravens - Monday Night - Loss
Week 14 - @Bears - Loss
Week 15 - @Steelers - Loss
Week 16 - Seahawks - Win
Week 17 - @Cardinals - Win

11-5, I picked us upsetting Dallas and the rest I feel pretty confident with.

Green Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago all seem very close to even right now (and they are likely to get closer after the draft because of the picks they have). Detroit's gotta win some games. No one wants it to be their team but you can't assume they are going 0-16 again.

I think the 3-4 defense will help us a lot this year. Don't know why, just a gut feeling, I think things are going to come together nicely and it will be consistent all season long.

Nice predictions! But I'm solely going to blame you from now on for our loss to the Bucs ;)

umphrey
12-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks, my prediction record was 11-4, pretty good. If we beat Arizona next week I'll be 12-4 and hit the overall record correct on the button.