PDA

View Full Version : Formatting a draft board?

Matthew Jones
04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Okay, so I have a bit of a dilemma, and I'm not much of a computer person so I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been hard at work on my final player rankings for the draft in Excel, but I've realized that unless I upload the file onto the site as an attachment, it will be very hard for people to search through the rankings for players, as I'd have to take a screen capture and post the image on here (meaning it would have to be read through and you couldn't search for a specific player.) I suppose I could upload the spreadsheet easy enough, and I could post the images as well, but is there an easy way to post it on these boards without spending a couple hours fixing the formatting?

DeepThreat
04-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure why using an attachment wouldn't work. As a n00b, I am unsure if HTML coding is enabled on here. If it is, that could work. Otherwise, you could try posting it online on a free site or such, and posting the link on here.

marshallb
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't know what to tell you. I'm pretty good with computers, but I don't know **** about excel as my computer doesn't have it. You could probably try transfering it to word and then going from word to here, but I have no idea if that'd work or not.

Shane P. Hallam
04-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Why not just convert it to a Word Doc and then C & P?

losabio
04-18-2009, 12:19 AM
Upload it to docs.google.com using your Google account and make it world readable (Share menu|Share with the world).

Matthew Jones
04-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Why not just convert it to a Word Doc and then C & P?

Upload it to docs.google.com using your Google account and make it world readable (Share menu|Share with the world).

I'll try both of these, thanks! I'm ranking the wide receivers today.