PDA

View Full Version : Risers and fallers

HawkEye30
04-17-2009, 07:40 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-thewaywehearit041609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I thought that this was a pretty good read, hope you guys enjoy.

Bobertchin
04-18-2009, 06:34 AM
That's not really about risers and fallers as overrated/underrated. Of course, some of that could be taken as rising and falling.

BTW, I think DJ Moore should be on the underrated list. He's going to make some team very happy, as long as he isn't expected to play a lot of man coverage on fast WRs. His 40 is a concern, but he's still quick in space and very instinctive. Plus, he's a good returner. I also think he never recovered fully from the ankle problems he had near the end of the season.

eaglesalltheway
04-18-2009, 08:50 AM
I liked it for the most part, but there were a few things on there that didn't make sense to me. They mentioned the OL class was weak. WTF??? I guess if you are referring to just the guards, then maybe it is a little weak, but in all honesty, even the guard class isn't weak. The OL is most likely the strongest part of this class, combined with pass rushers.

wicket
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
I love the coffee pick cause i think he actually has more than a decent pro future. On the other hand McGee was underrated a few months ago. At the moment he is closer to overrated than underrated though imo. I do agree with him on Nicks as well