PDA

View Full Version : Running Back Options

go_ravens94
03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
From what I have collected, there are talkings of McGahee, Betts, Jamal, Musa, and Travis Henry (YUCK!). Edwin Mulitalo is gone, Lewis is on the brink of being gone for good, and Adalius Thomas (The BEST free-agent on the market. Nate Clements is not as good!) has swam to the Patriots.

What are your thoughts on this situation at the RB and OL spots?

Bohleive
03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Henry is a bronco.

jkpigskin
03-07-2007, 03:12 PM
i think we have our starting OLine, but that doesnt include flynn and vincent.... i think a RT has become a draft priority

as for RB, i doubt jamal is back so im backing a trade for either ladell betts or willis mcgahee

niel89
03-07-2007, 03:21 PM
i think we have our starting OLine, but that doesnt include flynn and vincent.... i think a RT has become a draft priority

as for RB, i doubt jamal is back so im backing a trade for either ladell betts or willis mcgahee

RT will especially shoot up the draft board if ogden retires too

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-07-2007, 03:23 PM
we were a much better team last year than we are now. We lost so many players. I didn't mind to see A.D. leave but why not re-sign Ovie and Pashos. We went from a team with a great solid roster to a team with needs at o-line RB and maybe even FB. IMO we have enuf depth at CB and we should let those players play out and see who will be what. Safety could need some depth.