PDA

View Full Version : Drew Olsen to NFL Europa's Amsterdam Admirals

niel89
03-07-2007, 03:27 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article.jsp?id=16849

"Olson begins his tenure at the helm of NFL Europa's Amsterdam Admirals on Thursday, when he and the four other Ravens heading overseas begin reporting to the Tampa, Fla. training camp. "

not a bad move. give the guy some serious playtime in europe.

i actually didnt know that pashos, gregg and stills went to europe also

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-07-2007, 03:29 PM
yea he is going to play great and the ravens should give him some playing time in preseason and when its late in the game and were winning by alot. He had alot of talent in college and was considered a Heismen candidate but was nowhere close to winning it. #1 supporter of him!!!!!!!

EdReedUnstoppable
03-07-2007, 03:29 PM
The practice squad connection of Olsen and Abiamiri are both on the Admirals look for them to have a big NFLE season!

locseti
03-07-2007, 03:34 PM
HE had a great year in NFL Europe last year, didnt he win MVP or something?

go_ravens94
03-07-2007, 03:47 PM
yea he is going to play great and the ravens should give him some playing time in preseason and when its late in the game and were winning by alot. He had alot of talent in college and was considered a Heismen candidate but was nowhere close to winning it. #1 supporter of him!!!!!!!

I agree 100%.

ChefMike
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
He will be a good 3rd QB behind Kyle and Steve. Good mechanics just not a cannon for an arm. He has the size though to stand in the pocket and take some abuse...I like him keeps us from needing to draft a QB this year late in the draft to bring in as a 3rd option...