PDA

View Full Version : Browns would be stupid to do this...

3pac
04-20-2009, 10:53 AM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/99792?eref=sircrc&eref=fromSI

Why trade Quinn, someone who already has NFL experience and the same (if not better) pedigree than Sanchez? I'm not saying I predict Sanchez to fail or anything, but I see no good reasoning at all in trading away your first round QB from a few years ago for another first round QB without even seeing what the one you drafted has to offer.

Then again, as an avid Brady Quinn fan, I kind of hope they DO trade him. Maybe then he'll go to an organization not run by monkeys and accomplish something.

CroomDawgs
04-20-2009, 10:55 AM
They shouldn't, but new regimes want their guys, especially at QB. Mangini also happens to be one of the worst coaches in football.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
04-20-2009, 11:37 AM
They shouldn't, but new regimes want their guys, especially at QB.[B] Mangini also happens to be one of the worst coaches in football.

He's got charisma!!

abaddon41_80
04-20-2009, 11:50 AM
No one accused Mangini of being smart.

Pb&j
04-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Everyone is bashing Mangini and the Browns for something they haven't done, or even talked about. These are all rumors. Bash them when it happens.

killxswitch
04-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Everyone is bashing Mangini and the Browns for something they haven't done, or even talked about. These are all rumors. Bash them when it happens.

Or bash them for some other stupid thing they've done.

senormysterioso
04-20-2009, 12:16 PM
No one accused Mangini of being smart.

Everybody accused Mangini of being smart. Remember a year and a half ago when everybody called him Man-genius

3pac
04-20-2009, 12:33 PM

I'm not bashing them for something they've done, I'm saying it'd be stupid for them to do something that has been publicly rumored. Also, all this aside, the Cleveland FO has been very incompetent, and there's so far no evidence that they're going to improve, considering that the kind of rumors out right now are about this sort of thing.

Menardo75
04-20-2009, 12:37 PM
The Browns bad off-season started with hiring Mangenius.

Pb&j
04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm not bashing them for something they've done, I'm saying it'd be stupid for them to do something that has been publicly rumored. Also, all this aside, the Cleveland FO has been very incompetent, and there's so far no evidence that they're going to improve, considering that the kind of rumors out right now are about this sort of thing.

I don't see how the Cleveland front office has been very incompetent, considering the draft hasn't even occurred and they haven't play a single down of football yet. They are an unknown, not screwing up. We will find out if they screwed up by mid October.

The Dolphins had a pretty bad off season last year too, right? Cutting the beloved vets and signing a bunch of no-names...

TitanHope
04-20-2009, 12:46 PM
We have a thread specifically designated for Trade Rumors, 3pac...

kalbears13
04-20-2009, 12:49 PM

and a Browns trading Quinn and Edwards thread...

Gay Ork Wang
04-20-2009, 12:50 PM
theres also a quinn/edwards thread

TitanHope
04-20-2009, 12:51 PM
You guys rehearse that? :D

kalbears13
04-20-2009, 12:54 PM
You guys rehearse that? :D

Yeah, we stayed up until 4 AM practicing.

Gay Ork Wang
04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah, we stayed up until 4 AM practicing.
which is like 11 am in germany

TitanHope
04-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Well, the coordination was impressive! I shall tell tales of this on my adventures.

PoopSandwich
04-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Why post this when there's a quinn/edwards thread man...

MAN I WAS LATE SORRY GUYS I LET YOU DOWN!!! Don't kick me from the group :[

Komp
04-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Well, the coordination was impressive! I shall tell tales of this on my adventures.

You guys are NFLDC legends....

Addict
04-20-2009, 01:14 PM
this thread started with fail but was filled with WIN because of that awesome feat of choreography.

3pac
04-20-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't see how the Cleveland front office has been very incompetent, considering the draft hasn't even occurred and they haven't play a single down of football yet. They are an unknown, not screwing up. We will find out if they screwed up by mid October.

The Dolphins had a pretty bad off season last year too, right? Cutting the beloved vets and signing a bunch of no-names...

Chad Pennington is a no-name?

Anyway, they've been incompetent because all they've done so far is cause controversy among their fan-base and add tension into the team. I frequent The Browns Board all the time, no one enjoys the drama they're causing or the direction they seem to be heading in.

Not to mention that Mangini is basically the same coach as RAC, even coming from the same coaching tree.

diabsoule
04-20-2009, 01:33 PM
I still call him the Man-genius, only because I bought the shirt.

http://mangeniusshirts.com/images/closeup.jpg

Flyboy
04-20-2009, 02:03 PM
We American football.

captainjack27
04-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Everybody accused Mangini of being smart. Remember a year and a half ago when everybody called him Man-genius

What were we thinking??????????

BuddyCHRIST
04-20-2009, 02:19 PM
I was perplexed by this as well, the Browns should not even be mentioned in the QB market. They have 2 guys that should battle out and I still think Quinn will be a great QB. But I guess the new regime wants their guys thing is what this all about.

TitanHope
04-20-2009, 02:52 PM
http://mangeniusshirts.com/images/closeup.jpg

Mangino genius > Mangini genius.

You see, there's a different side to every Mangenius...