PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I hate Killer" thread

P-L
04-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Use this thread to post inflammatory comments directed towards Tom "Killer" Kowalski, a.k.a. Lions beat writer, a.k.a. the biggest moron in Detroit sports history.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/opinion_impact/2009/02/kowalskicol.png

"**** you Killer. I'd rather kill myself than read one of your ****** articles."

Sincerely,

P-L

bored of education
04-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Sadly

Matt Millen > Killer

Addict
04-22-2009, 04:01 PM
KILLER

I'M GONNA EVISCERATE YOU AND USE YOUR GASTRO INTESTINAL TRACK AS A CONDOM WHILE I FORNICATE WITH YOUR SKULL!!!

Love,

Addict.

woodnick
04-22-2009, 04:26 PM
KILLER

I'M GONNA EVISCERATE YOU AND USE YOUR GASTRO INTESTINAL TRACK AS A CONDOM WHILE I FORNICATE WITH YOUR SKULL!!!

Love,

Addict.

Wow, that was a little too much.

Addict
04-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Wow, that was a little too much.

dragonball z abridged is fantastic.

P-L
04-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah, that probably did go a little far went to far. Judges...?

Nope, judges say that was an acceptable response to this thread.

Addict
04-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah, that probably did go a little far went to far. Judges...?

Nope, judges say that was an acceptable response to this thread.

Boy am I glad Dredd called in a sick day ;)

Calvin & Kevin
04-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Dear Killer,

You and Mlive deserve each other.

Sincerely, Me

(and if that's not the worst possible insult then I don't know what is)

Addict
04-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Dear Killer,

You and Mlive deserve each other.

Sincerely, Me

(and if that's not the worst possible insult then I don't know what is)

did you read my post?

(it's pretty bad though, I'll give you that)

Notredameleo
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM
can we rename it just to an official mlive hate thread? Those people are totally clueless!!

P-L
04-22-2009, 08:16 PM
I can't wait until the Lions let the clock expire and drafted Eugene Monroe at #5 overall. They will save so much money, lol.

ESimsfan87
04-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Why the hell is he nicknamed Killer?

Was Tom just too bland?

Has he killed anyone?

Will he kill someone when Stafford is inevitably taken?

Will the success of Matthew Stafford kill his journalistic approach to rot the brains of those who use mlive and his propaganda approach to take players that aren't the best at their position at bizarre times during the draft.

Really, Fili Moala at 20?
Way to go draft expert...

Xiomera
04-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Great thread idea!

Tom Kowalski is the Matt Millen of beat writers.

Brodeur
04-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Yay this is finally a thread. I hope Killer falls in a giant tube of chemical waste.

WMD
04-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Why the hell is he nicknamed Killer?

Was Tom just too bland?

Has he killed anyone?

Will he kill someone when Stafford is inevitably taken?

Will the success of Matthew Stafford kill his journalistic approach to rot the brains of those who use mlive and his propaganda approach to take players that aren't the best at their position at bizarre times during the draft.

Really, Fili Moala at 20?
Way to go draft expert...
There was a wrestler back in the day named Killer Kowalski.

Calvin & Kevin
04-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Honestly, I don't think Tom is that bad.

People look at him like he's the weatherman - they expect him to be right and get pissed off when he's wrong or when he changes his mind.

I think in general, he's just a reporter trying to do the best he can and also trying to keep his job by writing interesting things as much as possible. Being right, or even consistent, isn't part of his job description.

If there's one thing I don't like about him it's that I think sometimes he gets deliberately fed wrong, or self-serving, information by the Lions and gets used as a mouthpiece, and he knows it and doesn't really fight it because he doesn't want to jeopardize his access to the organization. So that's kind of weak.

Xiomera
04-22-2009, 10:29 PM
The day he wrote that article suggesting that the Lions could legally pass on the #1 pick, I had had enough.

He also acts like he knows a lot about the NFL draft. He's f'ing clueless.

WMD
04-23-2009, 12:58 AM
I had enough when he said Taylor Mays should be our #1 Pick.

Crickett
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
KILLER

Love,

Addict.

WHOA GOHAN, WHAT THE HELL?

Geason Noceur
04-23-2009, 03:02 AM
Kowalski has no journalistic objectivity whatsoever. He tries to push his point of view on the readers (though it's mostly morons that post there), and he chooses only the quotes and articles that will support what he sides with instead of just reporting the team news. Actually, the whole MLive crew that covers the Lions is pretty awful not just Kowalski. The whole lot needs to get the boot.

Addict
04-23-2009, 06:24 AM
WHOA GOHAN, WHAT THE HELL?

I was going to open with "Killer, you insufferable ******* simpleton", but figured that was a bit too nerdy.

Xiomera
04-23-2009, 01:07 PM
AHHHH!

Tom Kowalski is on Outside the Lines on ESPN right now!

He says Stafford has to start from Day 1. BOOOOO!

Prowler
04-23-2009, 01:11 PM
hopefully he meant 'start on the bench'.

Brodeur
04-23-2009, 01:11 PM
AHHHH!

Tom Kowalski is on Outside the Lines on ESPN right now!

He says Stafford has to start from Day 1. BOOOOO!

Confirming that he is infact a moron. Also, Drew Sharp gained a **** ton of weight.

Xiomera
04-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Confirming that he is infact a moron. Also, Drew Sharp gained a **** ton of weight.

He must have gained it recently cause he looks the same as when I met him in December. He was a very cool guy.

Brodeur
04-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Well it is nice that Michael Smith is capable of simple understanding unlike Killer.

WMD
04-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Well it is nice that Michael Smith is capable of simple understanding unlike Killer.
Michael Smith = Cool.
Killer Kowalski = Not so cool.

ChezPower4
04-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Sadly

Matt Millen > Killer

this can't be possible ^^^