PDA

View Full Version : Not in a long time....

TheDoctor8
04-25-2009, 04:25 AM
It's been a long time since I have been this happy being a Lion's fan!

Addict
04-25-2009, 04:26 AM
... it's been about a year and a half for me. CJ was the last explosion of happiness.

BRAVEHEART
04-25-2009, 04:33 AM
... it's been about a year and a half for me. CJ was the last explosion of happiness.

Same here, I thought he was the best and the safest pick. I was so happy they didn't trade him or the pick. I was so hype that my best friend wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

SINCE1978
04-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I like this kids swagger and quick wit ... I read when interviewed yesterday in NY at the Play 60 NFL event he was asked "what are your friends thinking of all this crazy stuff" and he quickly responded "Oh, I don't talk to those guys any more" all nonchalant ... paused ... then laughed hysterically and said he was just joking. Also, the forgetting his razor jab with coach Schwartz when he first met him in Detroit was pretty funny ... Acing the wonderlic test was not too bad either.

All tools that will help this kid with our cut throat media, our demanding fan base and the pressure of being #1 overall. Hopefully they give him some help with a supporting cast and I hope He drops the "thew" and goes by just Matt (lol)

Prowler
04-25-2009, 01:29 PM
we're just a few hours away from potentially having a couple of the following, a real mlb, LT, DE, DT, TE, CB of future, or Guard.

Addict
04-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I like this kids swagger and quick wit ... I read when interviewed yesterday in NY at the Play 60 NFL event he was asked "what are your friends thinking of all this crazy stuff" and he quickly responded "Oh, I don't talk to those guys any more" all nonchalant ... paused ... then laughed hysterically and said he was just joking. Also, the forgetting his razor jab with coach Schwartz when he first met him in Detroit was pretty funny ... Acing the wonderlic test was not too bad either.

All tools that will help this kid with our cut throat media, our demanding fan base and the pressure of being #1 overall. Hopefully they give him some help with a supporting cast and I hope He drops the "thew" and goes by just Matt (lol)

sounds like someone got on board ;).

Also: it should be Matthew Stafford. It sounds so... Dreamy.

eeth
04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm getting ready to giggle like a little school girl

Addict
04-25-2009, 01:34 PM
we're just a few hours away from potentially having a couple of the following, a real mlb, LT, DE, DT, TE, CB of future, or Guard.

don't get overexited just yet, remain vigilant.

Prowler
04-25-2009, 01:35 PM
''there is no possible way they can screw this up''

LOLitsTomBrady
04-25-2009, 01:55 PM

i doubt it, i really dont have any faith in this team, but i'll be watching just for the sheer lolz. I swear if we draft a TE or that bust MLB Scott Mckillop, i'll kill Martin Mayhew

Addict
04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
''there is no possible way they can screw this up''

any player will be an upgrade. But an upgrade isn't necessarily a solution.

Prowler
04-25-2009, 02:09 PM
no more paris lenon!

styles04
04-25-2009, 02:23 PM
scariest thought going through my mind. Ray is gone by 20. We pass on Animal Jr to try to grab him at 33. Someone jumps ahead of us to take him. Paris Lenon resigns...

mgoblue
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM

thats about the only time ive been happy as a lions fan

LOLitsTomBrady
04-25-2009, 05:43 PM
i doubt it, i really dont have any faith in this team, but i'll be watching just for the sheer lolz. I swear if we draft a TE or that bust MLB Scott Mckillop, i'll kill Martin Mayhew

OH WOW LOOK I WAS RIGHT

I ******* despise this franchise. How in the hell do "professionals" have no clue how to build a team? Its also clear these are Tom Lewand and Martin Mayhew picks and Schwartz has no say in this draft. Its such bull****

DRAFT DEFENSE YOU FREAKING IDIOTS

eeth
04-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Q: Do you know how many years it takes to rebuild?

A: More than one