PDA

View Full Version : Cranial CT Scan Time!

Jimmy
03-07-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5377840
Patrick Ramsey it is. 2 Years. Broncos.

--------
Well since it doesn't make sense... At ALL..
Let me just put my oppinions into this:
Im guessing the Conversation within the system went like this.

Mike: How can we possibly make things better for our 2nd year 1st round QB?

Other Guy 1: I know, let's get a QB to mentor him, or at least one who played relatively consistently during at least one point in his career!

Mike: Oooo! Oooo! Ooo! Pick Me! Pick Me!

Bowlen: Mikey?

Mike: Patrick Ramsey!

--------------------

Shanahans train of though... More or less like watching a tard play guess who.

Hmm.. Well when the first player that comes to mind when you need to mentor/ back-up a 2nd year QB, why not sign a former first round bust!

Zim3031
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Good backup quarterbacks are starting to become a rarity in the league. I'm not surprised that one with as much starting experience as Ramsey would be highly sought after.

Even though Ramsey seriously blows.

Staubach12
03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
They just wanted a servicable backup.

Philliez01
03-07-2007, 08:46 PM
What are the other options anyway? I'm just curious, signing Sorgi to an offer sheet? Joey Harrington, I would assume? Vinny Testaverde?

Jimmy
03-07-2007, 08:56 PM
What are the other options anyway? I'm just curious, signing Sorgi to an offer sheet? Joey Harrington, I would assume? Vinny Testaverde?
I wanted Anthony wright

3projectPAT6
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
i like it we need a decent back-up. and it only costed 4.5 mil for 2 years. 2.25 a year isnt that bad for a back up QB is it?

Jimmy
03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
2.25 a year isnt that bad for a back up QB is it?

it makes me want to stab someone.

see why! http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamSalary?statsId=7

PalmerToCJ
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I wanted Anthony wright

Damn, I wanted Ramsey... Looks like neither of us will be happy.

21ST
03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Damn, I wanted Ramsey... Looks like neither of us will be happy.

you wanted patrick ramsey?

niel89
03-07-2007, 10:54 PM
I wanted Anthony wright

wright is wrong. he is bad.

diabsoule
03-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I like the signing as Ramsey is a very serviceable backup who won't kill you with mistakes. I also think that the Broncos coaching staff will be able to work with the tools that Ramsey possesses to make him a better QB. He will be a very solid backup to Jay Cutler.

Jimmy
03-08-2007, 08:03 AM
I like the signing as Ramsey is a very serviceable backup who won't kill you with mistakes. I also think that the Broncos coaching staff will be able to work with the tools that Ramsey possesses to make him a better QB. He will be a very solid backup to Jay Cutler.

He better hold kicks or something.
Were not paying someone as much as Lynch to be a Backup QB.
Were not paying someone who's job it is to wait for the starting QB to be injured and sit on the bench the whole game top 15 players on the team money.

Haha. Yes we are.