PDA

View Full Version : This is why Oakland is a joke.

Abaddon
04-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Al simply cannot die soon enough.

RaiderNation
04-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Amen to that

Donno
04-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Seriously, I didn't think he was this stupid.

Hurricanes25
04-25-2009, 10:46 PM
This franchise has become a complete joke. I feel bad for all of their fans that has to put up with Al Davis.

Stash
04-26-2009, 12:14 AM
What.....The.....****.....

NIN1984
04-26-2009, 01:06 AM
crow??????

farfromforgotten
04-26-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm not a Raiders fan, but I honestly thought that this year was going to be different for you guys.

Before the draft I thought you guys would take Crabs at number 7 or atleast one of the top OTs available like Eugene Monroe or Andre Smith.

Then all the talk about DHB started... and I thought - No way! Not this year! It's not gonna happen! Things will be different this year! To hell with those 40 times!

Now, as I sit and reflect back on things, I'm not sure why I ever believed that...

I like the Raiders (they are one of my brothers favorite team) and I like DHB (just not at 7 overall) so I feel for you guys.

I wrote in a thread not that long ago that I felt if the Raiders drafted well in this years draft that they would be my surprise team of 09. Well, atleast I threw in the "if they draft well" part to kind of save my butt.

Abaddon
04-26-2009, 10:08 AM
crow??????

Shhhh... ;)

Abaddon
04-26-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm not a Raiders fan, but I honestly thought that this year was going to be different for you guys.

Before the draft I thought you guys would take Crabs at number 7 or atleast one of the top OTs available like Eugene Monroe or Andre Smith.

Then all the talk about DHB started... and I thought - No way! Not this year! It's not gonna happen! Things will be different this year! To hell with those 40 times!

Now, as I sit and reflect back on things, I'm not sure why I ever believed that...

I like the Raiders (they are one of my brothers favorite team) and I like DHB (just not at 7 overall) so I feel for you guys.

I wrote in a thread not that long ago that I felt if the Raiders drafted well in this years draft that they would be my surprise team of 09. Well, atleast I threw in the "if they draft well" part to kind of save my butt.

It's as if Al needed to make up for the lack of stupid FA moves by going completely off the scope in the draft.

I feel like a ******* chump for actually believing that Tom Cable had any pull at all. **** this team.

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't see why everybody is suprised by this, you all knew this was gonna happen you just didn't want to admit it.

AJHawk50
04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
I don't see why everybody is suprised by this, you all knew this was gonna happen you just didn't want to admit it.
I know I am a Chiefs fan and therefore dispise the Raiders, but I can't believe myself how bad this draft went for you guys. I thought Maclin was a lock in the top 10. And the 2nd round pick is basically a wasted one, we could be wrong...but at this point I actually am sorry for the draft picks that were chosen overall.

AJHawk50
04-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh and by the way, I did like the Mizzou pick! :D :D :D

Komp
04-26-2009, 09:06 PM
To be honest I was a little surprised. Our drafts have gone fairly decent the past couple of years and this offseason went very well. Our draft was seriously off the deep end.....we didn't draft a single Olineman and we hardly helped our run defense. Instead we swung for the fence on boom/bust guys like Heyward-Bey and Mitchell. The only thing helping us is that I feel the rest of the AFC West also drafted poorly.

Abaddon
04-26-2009, 10:08 PM
The difference for the rest of the division is that they drafted some quality players with real NFL futures. Oakland is just handing money over to people for no reason, like Al is a key contributor to Obama's economic stimulus program.