PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis Agrees To Terms With Cleveland

go_ravens94
03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
See title. Willis McGahee deal looks likely...

America
03-07-2007, 08:44 PM
just saw that on kffl. i dont like it cause he'll be playing us twice a year and probably get all crazy for the game. but i didnt like him so i dont care.

America
03-07-2007, 08:45 PM
and to go with that, i dont like the mcgahee thing that much. id rather get a young gunner next years draft. its loaded with good players. but for a 3rd and a 5th next year, id probably do it.

Yung Flippa
03-07-2007, 09:27 PM
A 3rd And Next Year's 5th Pick?
If That Is All They Want
We Would Be Getting A Steal
I Think That We Could At Least Offer Up:
This Year's 3rd
Next Year's 6th or 7th (depending on the player we give up)
And Someone Like Cory Ross
or Some Other Player

EdReedUnstoppable
03-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Dammit, I was really hoping he would sign with Green Bay, I dont want any part of having to see Jamal twice a year.

SeanTaylorRIP
03-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.

YouNeverKnow
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Well on the bright side Porter signed with an AFC East team so Lewis will still get an opprotunity to drive his head into the ground again.

JoeMontainya
03-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.

I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.

go_ravens94
03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.

Ozzie drafted Jamal Lewis.

Savage was an aide.

JoeMontainya
03-08-2007, 10:47 AM
No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.

Bohleive
03-08-2007, 11:03 AM
No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.

Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.

go_ravens94
03-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.

You're right, Boh.