PDA

View Full Version : Trade millen?

J-Hype
03-07-2007, 08:52 PM
If we could trade millen for anything what would you want?(7th round pick,fat cheerleader,place kick holder)

detroit4life
03-07-2007, 09:24 PM
case of beer labatt or budweiser would be nice but i could be satisfied with busch or even milwaukees best

TacticaLion
03-07-2007, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't trade Millen for the first 10 picks in the draft. He's the heart and soul of this franchise, and a GM like that is priceless.

Or for Jose Cortez.

No joke, Millen is worth more than Rex Grossman.

No joke.

Addict
03-08-2007, 05:19 AM
to be honest, I'd keep millen, put him in my chair and have him do my work for me.

I would also trade him for the Chargers' offensive line.

Xiomera
03-08-2007, 07:42 AM
I would trade Millen for the Seattle Mariners GM . . . he seems to get criticized a lot too . . . maybe they just need a change of scenery, lol

TacticaLion
03-08-2007, 11:05 AM
I would trade Millen for the Seattle Mariners GM . . . he seems to get criticized a lot too . . . maybe they just need a change of scenery, lolHAHA! I like that reasoning. Switch them and watch the success unfold.

I want Ken Holland as our GM. He's always done great things for the Red Wings.

BUT! I wouldn't get rid of Millen. I'd make him the "Assistant Manager of General Things"... the AMoGT. He'd get me food and stuff.

DeathbyStat
03-08-2007, 11:09 AM
I'll trade you Big Ben's motorcycle helmet and his film room chair both of whitch do not exist.