PDA

View Full Version : who doth we select in yon third round?

McBain
04-26-2009, 02:34 AM
behold i believe we shall select an outside linebacker who is most virtuous. alas i have not followed the draft closely enough to remember names. perhaps that other usc guy. REJOICE my brethren for we have the omnipresent orakpo.... key to the elusive pass rush. What number do you believe he shall entreat our eyes with? I hope 56. God is great! Praise chris cooley.

gpngc
04-26-2009, 03:06 AM
behold i believe we shall select an outside linebacker who is most virtuous. alas i have not followed the draft closely enough to remember names. perhaps that other usc guy. REJOICE my brethren for we have the omnipresent orakpo.... key to the elusive pass rush. What number do you believe he shall entreat our eyes with? I hope 56. God is great! Praise chris cooley.

That was pretty awesome.

I think they'll go with OL or RB. T.J. Lang is my guess.

McBain
04-26-2009, 03:24 AM
I don't know who lang is. Running back would be cool.... We could use a brad shaw sproles like character i was thinking maybe ian johnson from Boise State. Something totally unrelated but i feel like another objective for this thread would be to come up with a bad ass nick name for orakpo. Maybe like brian iraqi oil POlice department gonna slit your starting qbs throat in the backfield under presidential mandate. I Don't know maybe a little wordy.... I'm just spit ballin here.

treyskins
04-26-2009, 03:52 AM
Caldwell(alabama) would be a wise move.
So would that nasty tackle/guard Lang.

Running back could net us liberty's Jennings or maybe james Davis(clemson).

I think vinny will try to trade down to take lesser talents and would put money on a Corner being taken in either round 3 or 5.
Afterall, Tryon is our current 4th Cornerback.